Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/15/2003 1:22:35 AM EDT
Has anyone ever dealt with ADCO?  I just found their site and noticed that they have great prices on some of the AR15 goodies I plan to buy.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 2:04:38 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a complete RRA upper, service was quick.I'm very happy with the upper and their one shipping price is great also. I would recommend ADCO without hesitation.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 2:13:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Spork, Steve @ ADCO is a top tier distributor. He is the only distributor that I have run across that doesn't try to make a profit on shipping charges. He has great prices, excellent service before and after the sale, and is very knowledgeable about what he sells.

We need to support him and others cut from the same cloth. Give him your order you won't be disappointed.

Shabo
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 2:49:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Spork, Steve @ ADCO is a top tier distributor. He is the only distributor that I have run across that doesn't try to make a profit on shipping charges. He has great prices, excellent service before and after the sale, and is very knowledgeable about what he sells.

We need to support him and others cut from the same cloth. Give him your order you won't be disappointed.

Shabo
View Quote

I agree, Steve from ADCO is a good guy to work with.  Good prices, fast service, and that shipping is great.

Work with Steve, he's a stand up guy.  He does smitty work too.  Order with confidence with him, as DBSHABO said, you won't be disappointed.

Have fun.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 2:49:58 AM EDT
[#4]
I had Steve install a muzzle brake on one of my uppers, and the whole process took less than a week and a half.  That's with shipping there, my silly questions, the gunsmith work, and shipping back to me.  I am very impressed with that turn around.  
I would definately recomment Steve/ADCO.

CHRIS
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 6:46:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 7:15:28 AM EDT
[#6]
I also have dealt with ADCO.  I rate them 100% on price, service and prompt reasonable shipping.

They are now my first source for online/ firearms purchases.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 7:18:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Ditto on what the comments above so far.

I had a wonderful experience on building my first AR-15.

If I needed anything for my AR, first site I check is ADCO to see if they have it.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 7:55:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Order from ADCO with confidence. I have had nothing but good experiences dealing with Steve.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 8:21:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Do this test.  Make one order from ADCO, one from botachtactical.com and for good measure Rguns.com.  See which one gives you excellent customer service and you actually get your product.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 9:45:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Do this test.  Make one order from ADCO, one from botachtactical.com and for good measure Rguns.com.  See which one gives you excellent customer service and you actually get your product.
View Quote

Hahahahahahah....I can't believe you mentioned them all in the same sentence!!  ADCO is squared away.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 10:22:50 AM EDT
[#11]
I order some parts from him over the weekend and screwed up billing info. I emailed late on Saturday night with corrections. Scared the hell out of me, he was online and answered my email in seconds. My order was shipped out Monday, should be here today or tomorrow. AMOS
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 10:43:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Steve at ADCO is the best.  I've placed numerous internet orders, and I always have the package waiting on my doorstep the next day.  Where else can you get fast friendly service, great products, and $4.00 flat-rate shipping?  I live about 45 minutes from the store, but I can't afford to drive up there for $4.00.  

Steve is not just an 'order-taker', he is very knowledgable on everything related to AR's.  He won't just sell you parts to make a buck.  He knows what will and what won't work together.  A great resource for information.

Another thing, that freak is on the net 24/7, I swear. [:D] Send him an email and you'll probably have a reply within an hour.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 10:54:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Hahahahahahah....I can't believe you mentioned them all in the same sentence!!  ADCO is squared away.
View Quote

C-S, you're gonna go to Hell for that one! [}:D]

That's blasphemy if I ever heard it.  Botach & RGUNS together couldn't empty ADCO's dumpster without f~cking it up!

Link Posted: 7/15/2003 12:32:25 PM EDT
[#14]
I've ordered an upper receiver from ADCO online on a sunday night...got the "item shipped" email monday before noon, and had the item in hand on wednesday.  I got a delta ring assy. from them in 2 days.  My buddy just ordered an upper...we needed to ship to my address but bill his cc (subtrefuge with the missus lol)...Steve emailed us almost immediately, and we got the whole thing straightend out.  

You can order from ADCO with the utmost confidence, in my experience.  
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 1:18:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Ordered an RRA upper from them and got very quick response via email. Upper is due in Thursday, prompt courteous and professional. I like'm already...
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 1:29:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Has anyone ever dealt with ADCO?  I just found their site and noticed that they have great prices on some of the AR15 goodies I plan to buy.
View Quote

ADCO ROCKS!!  Always buy from Steve.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 2:01:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Great guy and great service. Got my RRA M4 upper quickly and when the RRA lowers took alot longer then he thought to get instock he offered me a discount on my next purchase from him for my time that I waited.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Another vote that Steve at ADCO runs a good business. Smith work as requested, parts delivered before you expect them, always prompt and helpful answers to email questions, good prices, what else do you need to know?

ADCO has a forum in the industry section too.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 3:05:25 AM EDT
[#19]
I've only had one dealing with him, but it went fine.  A friend of mine also had some dealings with ADCO, and all went well.

I'd order from him again.
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 8:19:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Never had a problem with them great prices and quick shipping
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 9:07:19 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

C-S, you're gonna go to Hell for that one! [}:D]

That's blasphemy if I ever heard it.  Botach & RGUNS together couldn't empty ADCO's dumpster without f~cking it up!

View Quote

Probably so.  ADCO is wonderful!!!  The others... well... I've ordered once from rguns... that was enough.  I eventually got my stuff... a month later.  (MUST RESIST TEMPTATION TO RANT;ZXDJV;DSF;OHSFHN OK I'm better.)
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 4:08:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Also another question about ADCO:

They offer chrome lining for RRA M4 barrels for $35. I thought RRA barrels already had chrome lining (at least thats what it says on the RRA site).
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 4:34:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 6:23:28 PM EDT
[#24]
This is my first order from ADCO.  Seems to be going well so far.  Confirmatory e-mail from Steve and UPS tracking # in place.  I am expecting my RR HB upper any day now.[8D]

Jim
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 2:36:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Your continued support is greatly appreciated! You will always receive the best products and service that can be offered.
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:25:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Hey could I get a RRA carbine with green handguards, or do they just sell the rifles shown on their web page?
Link Posted: 7/19/2003 7:35:34 PM EDT
[#27]
I'm sure that Steve can hook you up.
Just send him an email.

[email][email protected][/email]
Link Posted: 8/20/2003 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#28]
[b]Just did a deal with Steve. Great service, top quality products AND quick turn around. I highly recommend him.[/b]
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#29]
I would also recommend ADCO...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top