Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2001 8:50:37 PM EDT
I would like to express my thinks to GB for give us ladies our own forum.
Hopefully we will attract more lady firearms owners. We also want to make a difference.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 4:26:16 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not a woman, but I play one on the net. Just wanted to check out the new digs and say Hi [:D]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:17:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:32:37 AM EDT
[#3]
How many women are on this board?

My fiance Avalon01 told me there are some women shooters here.

Later!

Aysa
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 9:16:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Later!

Aysa
View Quote

Thought I would hop in here and say hello to everyone. I am a woman and have ownrd my own handgun since I was 15. I can't imagine not having one but I come from a long line of shooters. It's great to see there are so many other women here[:)]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:21:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Later!

Aysa
View Quote

i'm doing this from memory and not all the names i've listed are regular or even here on a random regular basis.  and forgive the spelling and caps.  i don't use the latter much if at all and i can't remember the finer nuances of each member's nickname.  they can get confusing.

here goes.

me
Miss Magnum
5150'swife (hope i got the numbers right)
tac-girl
larrycanary
blonde_bombshell
brouhaha-ette
kelley
bronze_aysa
ar15gal
bratty
rebelyell

dang, i know there are a few more, but their names don't make it obvious so i can't recall them right now.  anybody else remember whom i'm missing.  please add them to the list.

edited to add name!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Seems we are a bit under-represented. Looks like were going to have to kick ass and take names!

Aysa
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Oh PULLEEEZEE NOOOOOOO.....  If the Lovely Bride finds out about this I'm toast.

It's not like she thinks I don't spend enough time here...

It's because the group of female friends she shoots with will find out about this.  They call themselves the Divas and their slogan is "If we can't shoot it we'll buy it."  They can make a party out of a funeral.

This forum was about the last place she hasn't discovered.  And now this...

Where's the fork?...
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:14:47 PM EDT
[#8]
>their slogan is "If we can't shoot it we'll buy it."<

Now that sounds like some women that I could hang with, LOL. I like the way they think!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:21:35 PM EDT
[#9]
If we can't shoot it, we'll buy it.
View Quote

I love that!!  Tell your wife and her friends to come on in!  We need more representation here, and they sound like a riot!!  [:)]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Then you'll find out about us "Slave Dogs"...
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 12:09:40 PM EDT
[#11]
ACTUALLY.....  This is Nuckles.  I just logged in under my wifes account (which she has never used!!!) just to see if it was still active, it is.  It looks like I will have to light a fire under her to get this board rollin'!!!!

Nuckles [smash]
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 4:54:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
ACTUALLY.....  This is Nuckles.  I just logged in under my wifes account (which she has never used!!!) just to see if it was still active, it is.  It looks like I will have to light a fire under her to get this board rollin'!!!!

Nuckles [smash]
View Quote

hmmmmm.  logging in as someone else.  an offense punishable by automatic banning of your account and all those known to you.  as moderator of this forum, i......say screw it!  the more the merrier.  next time i hope it's the real mrsknuclkes though.  get her hiney here.  and that's an order.  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 6:20:00 AM EDT
[#13]
[shock] YES MAM!  I UNDERSTAND MAM! I'LL SEE TO IT SHE GETS HERE IMMEDIATLY MAM!!!

Nuckles.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:17:54 PM EDT
[#14]
I love your window coverings. Did you get those lights at Wal Mart?

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 10:22:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Can dudes come in this forum?
Hell i'll stay away.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 5:16:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Add Rebelyell to the list of women shooters.
I'm glad to see a Womens forum added. Thanks GB
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:54:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
If we can't shoot it, we'll buy it.
View Quote

I love that!!  Tell your wife and her friends to come on in!  We need more representation here, and they sound like a riot!!  [:)]
View Quote

That sounds like a great idea.  She already has a screen name for the boards.  But she thinks I'm a weirdo for spending so much time here as it is.  
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 5:52:21 AM EDT
[#18]
You can add my name as a shooter. About the only thing I do tho is go deer hunting. Just don't have time for anything else. Too busy farming and embroidering! [;)]
Link Posted: 10/23/2001 7:10:17 PM EDT
[#19]
'nother lady checking in.

Huskies4all
Link Posted: 10/24/2001 12:24:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Can dudes come in this forum?
View Quote

Only if you are good lookin'

Aysa

Link Posted: 10/25/2001 9:31:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Female here as well.....
48, Grandma, NRA Instructor, gun nut for 38 years :)
Link Posted: 11/4/2001 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top