Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2001 9:43:40 AM EDT
did someone just throw a coin in the  air and say heads 14 inch tails 16 inch? or is there a reason for the 16 inch rifle barrel and 18 inch shotgun barrel lenght? and how did they decide that a SBR was under X inches and a SBS under X lenght?
Link Posted: 7/20/2001 7:42:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/26/2001 7:45:30 PM EDT
[#2]
The Thing that really pisses me off is you have these goofy morons that don't know a pump shotgun from a Bicycle tire pump making these laws. I want to know what makes a AR-15 more safe because it has a Flash Suppressor removed. What makes a Mini-14 or 30 so much safer than an AR-15 or AK-47? I want a politician to answer that one for me.  But I believe the real reason for making this goofy assault weapon thing up back in 1994 was to push up the cost of these older weapons. And that's what happened.

Sorry to get off on a rant.

Six

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top