Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2001 6:07:40 PM EDT
If the bomb had been successful and the rest of Hitler's cronies were eliminated in  purges, do you believe Germany could have sued for a negotiated peace?

I think the United States & Britain would have signed a peace treaty restoring Germany to her prewar borders, but I believe Joe Stalin would never have rested without destroying Germany completely.
For example,
after WWII, the Soviets allowed much of East Berlin to stay in ruins as a reminder to the German people what would happen if they ever attacked the USSR again.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 9:44:37 PM EDT
[#1]
the bomb could never of been successful as hilter was still in possesion of the "spear of destiny" that protects it's keeper (no matter if good or evil) from harm until it is taken.  the spear was taken from nazi possesion on 30th april 1945.  the next 'keeper' was patton - and he soon lost the lance and was killed mysteriously by a runaway car shortly there after.

sorry to get off track -
but lets say the brief case did kill hitler in 1944 -

no i don't think the western allies could of been so kind to the wehrmacht as to restore the borders.  had it been pre-d-day perhaps - but there was a bitterness especially with the english towards the german officer class.  i think the english and russians would of demanded harsher terms.  

steve
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 11:33:47 PM EDT
[#2]
What the he** is the "Spear of Destiny" and who has it or where is it, or are you just pulling our legs?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:38:18 AM EDT
[#3]
if were pulling your legs - i would tell you.  the spear of destiny by trevor ravenscroft isbn#0-87728-547-0.  if you ever wanted to know more about the occult forces that controlled or rather influenced thinking at the highest levels of the nazi inner circle.  this is a good start.  but there is also so much about himmler untold - the secret ceremonies conducted at wewelsburg, etc.  this book is not but a scratch on that surface.

steve
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:46:09 AM EDT
[#4]
That's very interesting.... I also saw a 3 DVD collection on the use of the occult by the Nazi's... have you seen that one?  By any chance, would this be the Spear of Longinus, the spear that pierced the side of Christ?  I've heard John Lennon was searching for said spear as well, before his death...

Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:48:58 AM EDT
[#5]
"Spear of Destiny"!  Wasn't that a video game based on Wolfenstein?  Heck I beat that game long ago.  I've got the spear.

Nyuk, nyuk!

Norm
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 9:40:15 AM EDT
[#6]
yes - the very same one.  so if there are articles of occult power than can bring on a 'world historic destiny'....

there are alot more regarding the hidden files of the 'ahnenerbe' (?).  once you dig a little deeper into the nazi occult - all that occurred takes on a completely new light.  

one interesting note is the there are two times a year that the 'doors' to the other worlds open.  31 october  and 30 april.  one point brought up by the book was that if hitler and all his demonic tendancies was truely and 'evil spirit' - he would want to shed his mortal coil on one of those days to enter back to the other realm.

there is also an connection to the nazi's to ancient societies, in other parts of the world.  there really were many expeditions all over the world to gather artifacts to strengthen the search for the holy grail.  the grail is not what most people think it is!

steve
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 2:09:53 AM EDT
[#7]
I've got the spear of destiny---just ask my wife.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Here I thought wars were won or lost on the basis of strategy, tactics, logistics, manufacturing capabilities, technical R&D, levels of preparedness, espionage, etc.  What a fool I have been.  What really matters is what occult hoodoo gimcracks your leaders possess.  I feel as if scales have fallen from my eyes...
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 3:48:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Golgo,
I really think sometimes wars are won as a result of both actual equipment and men and also superstition and propaganda.

One of the reasons we lost Vietnam is the increasing belief that we couldn't win it.
If Hitler and his cronies trusted in astrological charts and relics to determine strategy instead of his general's advice, maybe Stalingrad would have never happened.

Even the Doolittle raid was less a military raid than to show both Japan & America that Tokyo is vulnerable.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 6:46:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#11]
hitler started out with a pro-aryan agenda, and a strange mix of all sorts of bits and pieces from different cultures and melded them into his own version of the gotteramderung (?)

he even delcared christ to be of ayran descent and not jewish or a christinan - but an aryan! and then later a nordic massiah!

he and others in his circle pulled elements of the grail legends, amazons, nostradamos and other germanic 'mediums' to install their interpretaion of history.  dk i too remember something of the boat episode (what a lark!)

himmler's wewelsburg incorparates elemets of sacred geometry from egypt as well as native american influences.  if i remember - there are twelve rooms in the castle - each fashion in the name of a pan-germanic hero and holder of the spear with no expense spared.  in the north tower a sunked circular 'kiva' for summoning spirts and such......

then sometime after operation barbarossa -
suddenly the emphasis switched to 'nordic' not aryan.  the aryan race - traces their roots to the orient.  according to some suggestions of the nazi weltanshauung - the aryans included the asian indians and those of pan-oriental descent (tibetans and japanese!)  

my guess as the war started to go badly - hitler placed the blame squarely on the shoulders of the german people themselves as they were not pure enough for the quest!!

and began self comsumption and destroying the german people from within.  the ss round up squads were a gruesome example of this with eva braun's brother being a notable example.

steve
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 8:08:23 PM EDT
[#12]
We were talking about this Spear at work today and turns out one of my friends says it is claimed now to be owned by three people currently. There are even websites devoted to it.
Fascinating stuff.  
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 4:45:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I think that, these days, many people are at least passingly acquainted with the idea that the holy grail is the supposed bloodline of Jesus Christ, rather than an cup from the Last Supper.  After the book "Holy Blood, Holy Grail" in the 80's and the way cable TV and talk radio have hashed and rehashed this, plus a gazillion websites that discuss the idea, it really isn't much of a "secret" anymore.
As for the occult toys, I've no doubt that the Nazis made use of them, as propaganda if nothing else.  What surprises me is the number of members here who seemingly place stock in such nonsense.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 8:02:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Just to tie this whole STUPIDITY thread into the  AR15 theme... I volunteer to prove the spear a farce...

I take my fully loaded AR15... the other side shall wield the "spear of destiny"...we stand 100 yards apart.  The guy with the spear runs at me, and if he makes it to me across 100 yards of open ground, he can stab me with it...

Of course, if the whole thing is a GIGANTIC BALL OF HORSE EXCREMENT, the champion of the spear will die somewhere short of his mark, with a few tiny little entry wounds scattered around center mass....

Spear of Destiny, my arse.

The challenge applies to any other voodoo mumbo-jumbo crap you weak minded dolts might come up with as well....  Where's that Angel of Euthanasia when you need her... Darwin awards to all of you...

Link Posted: 6/28/2001 1:11:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Not much into religion or any artifacts dealing with religion (Christianity or otherwise), so that's why I never heard of the Spear thingy. Oh well, never hurts to ask right? Unless the guy giving you the supposed answer is a prick.
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 8:28:49 AM EDT
[#16]
uh taccar?  did i read your post right?  were you calling me a prick?  if so why?

steve
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 3:05:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Orginally posted by norielX:

That's very interesting.... I also saw a 3 DVD collection on the use of the occult by the Nazi's... have you seen that one?
View Quote

I bought it but was kind of disappointed by the information in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top