Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2001 8:52:05 AM EDT
sorry, i'm almost positive this has been asked, but...

would a thumbhole stock knock one of the evil features off of the post-ban list? i want to attach a non-bayo-lug upper with flash suppressor to a post ban lower w/ thumbhole stock.

thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 9:04:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Short answer; no.

Long answer; a bunghole stock only removes a feature for purposes of 922(r) (the import ban).  It does not remove the 'pistol grip' feature for purposes of 922(v) (the 1994 assault weapon ban).

PS - I'm still waiting for the receivers - should be shipped to me this week, but thats what they told me last week...

grrrr....
Link Posted: 10/31/2001 9:20:06 AM EDT
[#2]
well, kill two with one! this upper is (was) destined for that lower!!! oh well, i guess i'm not in a rush, since i have to remove a perm. attached FS, and get it ready for install...if the lower EVER gets here, that is! [;)]

thanks shag!~
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top