Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2001 5:14:21 AM EDT
Can this pre-post ban stuff ever go away?
Is there a sunset clause that will come somday?
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 4:40:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Can this pre-post ban stuff ever go away?
Is there a sunset clause that will come somday?
View Quote

As I recall, there's some sort of snset provison for the AW ban to sunset in 2004 or so. This covers hi-cap mags as well. But you cannot imagine the BS the antis will throw up if/when it should ever get close to happening.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/19/2001 3:46:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I realize with all thats going on now I would be called a rightwing extreamest wacko if I were to start soliciting support for such action but if we wait we'll be late. I seen that some liberal democrat"IC" congressman wants to ban 50cal rifles, it only took him less than a month since the invasion to cook this pot of crap up,so what can we do to start the ball rolling for us?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top