Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2001 4:25:16 PM EDT
I have done some research about owning NFA weapons in Delaware. I checked James Barwell(sorry if I spelled that wrong) and talked to some friends. Well today I went to my local gun store and they say DE allows NO NFA weapons, so I did some more looking and found a site that says NO nfa. Whats that deal? Can some one anwser this.I wouls like to have a SBR HK94 and a SP89 with the K-grip(AOW)
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/7/2001 11:08:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Anybody? Help!
Link Posted: 7/8/2001 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#2]
ZMan,

Have you tried:

http://www.atf.treas.gov/firearms/statelaws/22edition.htm?

From my limited (non-legal) interpretation of ATF's copy of DE's laws, you can have the following NFA weapons:  short-barreled rifles, any-other weapon, and large bore destructive devices.  This assumes you can clear the NFA process within DE.  Barwell has a good article on how to get ATF approval even if local law enforcement is uncooperative in signing your forms.

Please post what you find out.

cedric
Link Posted: 7/11/2001 3:32:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have done some research about owning NFA weapons in Delaware. I checked James Barwell(sorry if I spelled that wrong) and talked to some friends. Well today I went to my local gun store and they say DE allows NO NFA weapons, so I did some more looking and found a site that says NO nfa. Whats that deal? Can some one anwser this.I wouls like to have a SBR HK94 and a SP89 with the K-grip(AOW)
Thanks
View Quote
MOVE TO PENNSYLVANIA!!!!!!!!!!
[heavy][pyro][shotgun]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top