Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2001 7:35:55 PM EDT
I had this for the first time a few nights ago and wasn't too impressed.  Don't get me wrong, it was some fine scotch, but it left something to be desired.  I really don't think it worth its price.  Honestly, I think its greatest appeal to the senses is its fragrence.  What do the gentlemen of AR15.com think?
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 9:29:28 PM EDT
[#1]
It is more of an ego booster rather than a fine whiskey. Yes it is true that because of its price tag, only a few can afford it, but to those that have not tasted it, you all are not missing much.

Honestly, I would prefer Chivas Regal. Moderately priced and taste a whole lot better. Oh well, this was many years ago when I was young and stupid and used to drink till I drop.

Now, a bottle of Shiner Bock after dinner is enough.
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 9:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]

I have been a closet Blue LABEL drinker a few years now (you dont expect me to share do ya???), and I dont expect most people to like it either. It IS smooth and easy....

And while we are in the neighborhood, Chianti ONLY.....Classico of course......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top