Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2001 9:31:06 AM EDT
Ok lets see how Todd and his company runs. I need some customer support. I spent $3200 on two SW and and need some 30rd mags can you hook up a satisfied customer? if not when will you get them? Also how about some 10rd mags do you have any limitations on how many i can purchase, and are those in stock? Thanks IF YOU PLAN TO POST ANTI TODD MESSAGES GO TO AR15.COM THEY WILL LOVE YOU AND MAYBE YOU WILL FIND SOME A55HOLE FRIENDS BECAUSE EVERY A55HOLE DESERVES ANOTHER!

Posted by SPORTSHOOTER on [url]www.hk91.com[/url] HK Compatable Guns section under the post "TODD I NEED MAGS" no email available which leads me to believe this is Todd posting to himself.
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 9:41:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Personally I don't have any idea why anyone would spend thousands on a gun from a brand new company that sells HK clones.

In my opinion, if you have such little regard for your cash, you deserve the junk you buy.

As for Todd from SW, well he just flat out appears to be another anti-professional. With his attitude, Special Weapons will dry up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top