Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2001 2:36:01 PM EDT
I like this board, but one thing that chaps me is some of the idots that are on it.  You know, the ones who can't just express their opinion without those STUPID little balls flipping everyone off.  The ones who like to personally insult people rather than tactfully disagreeing.  I think all of you who fit this discription are what I like to call computer warriors.  This means the fatass, no girlfreind or wife having, cheese puff eating, cat owners who make up for their shitty lives by coming on to a board and posting replies to other members that are rude and pugilistic.  Its not like you'll have to see the person who is on the receiving end of your rudeness face to face.  People who partake in this type of behavior are just scared little pissants in the real world, but they can be keyboard warriors in here.  Get a life you losers.  Am I the only one who feels this way??
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 2:53:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 2:59:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Yawn. I used to have a job kicking lions in the ass. Now I eat cheese puffs and type on a keyboard all day long.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#3]
You suck! [-!-]

Just my opinion, of course! (And I hate cats...)

[Just kidding... [:)])
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 3:47:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I tactfully disagree.

[red]Fatass?[/red] No.
[blue]Wife?[/blue] Yes.
[yellow]Cheese puff eater?[/yellow] No. I prefer pistachios.
[red]Cat?[/red] No freakin' way. Cats suck and smell like piss. NO animals in my house.
[gold]Loser?[/gold] No. I won EX class at the Ft Benning HP regional yesterday (760 with my preban Eagle Arms AR15 w/ Shilen barrel service rifle - thanx gasgunner!). I make big bux at work without breaking a sweat.
[red]Badass?[/red] Bad enough. Don't tease me.

I belong here. Do you?

PS [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 3:50:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By no ma''am:
The ones who like to personally insult people rather than tactfully disagreeing....fatass, no girlfreind or wife having, cheese puff eating, cat owners who make up for their shitty lives by coming on to a board and posting replies to other members that are rude and pugilistic..... People who partake in this type of behavior are just scared little pissants in the real world, but they can be keyboard warriors in here.  Get a life you losers.  Am I the only one who feels this way??
View Quote

Gee, your post fits your "keyboard warrior" profile PERFECTLY!  Maybe you need to look in a mirror.

Maybe you need a lesson of your own in "tactfully disagreeing."
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 4:01:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yawn. I used to have a job kicking lions in the ass. Now I eat cheese puffs and type on a keyboard all day long.
View Quote

Now thats funny!

All your fat ass cheese puff eating cat owners belong to us!
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 4:33:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Ran outta cheese puffs..ate the cat
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Just slowly step away from the computer and unclutch the diminutive phallus you are so desperately clinging to before the head becomes any more purple than it is right now. Breath carefully......that's right....big breaths in....little 'uns out.....Now all better.
When this happens again....and sadly make no mistake in your case we are all sure it will please remember a few things;
The hard chunks in the litter box are [i]not[/i] "munchies".
There is a reason they tell you to wear a respirator when working with strong chemicals.
Playing with it too much will not make you grow hair in your palms or go blind but it is a social snafu when done in public as a above.
Oven mits are [i]not[/i] a martial aid and should be used only for hot plates, pots, pans and such. (This will also help prevent those unsightly stains so you no longer feel compelled to make up stuff to tell your mother when she drops over.)
Even if it is your soap and your peter washing it too fast for too long is [i]not[/i] just hygene......buy a pet.
Your mileage may very.
Nothing is written in stone.....and if it were libraries would require bobybuilders as hired help.
Don't eat less than an hour before going in the water.....and please leave your trunks on until you reach the deep end.
When looking directly into the sun you should always be wearing clean underwear.
And last but not least....the zipper goes in the [i]front[/i] damn it....unless, of course you are wearing an evening gown....in which case you need far more help than I can give you on the Internet.

And that is as tactfull as I can get.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 4:47:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Dang! Now I've got a craving for cheese puffs.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 4:52:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Does the word TROLL mean anything to you?
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 5:01:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Thank you so very much for that pithy lesson in cyber civility, oh great computor wordsmith.  

PS:  If silly cartoons get your panties in a twist, why don't you stick to coloring books or finger painting.  Otherwise, get a life you fricken loser and quit your bitchen.  Sounds like you need to deal with your own issues rather than try and guess ours.

Link Posted: 3/18/2001 5:42:44 PM EDT
[#12]
This means the fatass, no girlfreind or wife having, cheese puff eating, cat owners
View Quote

You mean this guy?
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/_uimages/cart04.gif[/img]

(I know better but I can't resist)
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 7:18:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By no ma''am:
You know, the ones who can't just express their opinion without those STUPID little balls flipping everyone off.  The ones who like to personally insult people rather than tactfully disagreeing.  I think all of you who fit this discription are what I like to call computer warriors.  This means the fatass, no girlfreind or wife having, cheese puff eating, cat owners who make up for their shitty lives by coming on to a board and posting replies to other members that are rude and pugilistic.
View Quote

I don't have a cat. [:)]
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 8:24:24 PM EDT
[#14]
I guess Im no dam good , I like chesse puffs

red man
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 8:37:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Uh, I like cats.
In fact, I've been told that I'm part cat, by someone who would know.

Of course another girl said I was the devil once, but she was wrong.[;)] The devil is a woman.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 8:50:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I have a cat. I have a wife. I do prefer the cheese balls to the puffs. I teach computer stuff. Just wondering, were you trying to convince YOURself you are not like that or wishing you were?
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 8:56:25 PM EDT
[#17]
What in the hell did I do now!

Just because I am big boned and don't have any poontang, you don't have to go and be all rude and accuse me of owning a cat and eating cheese puffs!

Link Posted: 3/18/2001 9:04:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Fatass? Workin' on it.
Wife? No.
Cat? Yes.  
Cheeze puffs? No.
Personal insults? Almost never.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 9:57:12 PM EDT
[#19]
I thought I was a nice guy but........I guess I had to reply to this one.

Wouldn't somebody from the Big "T" have experience NOT stepping square in it?

Hope it passes quickly for you.

BTW:

1.) Fatass: NO
2.) Wife: YES, KIDS TOO!
3.) Cheeze Puffs: YES, AND the Pistachios Ramblin!
4.) Cats: GATOR BAIT!
5.) Loser: Can't afford to be, mouths to feed and Uncle Sam doesn't pay for mine!
6.) Badass: That's for my opponent to decide!
7.) Not a Keyboard Warrior so can't make any of them thar fancy icons!
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 11:31:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Perhaps the Badass image needs revamping?

Cyber anything seems too overt and well used like this guys last 'Ho. Notice the nick? No Ma'am?  

Usually a Badass would finish this statement: "Wham, Bam, Thank you ____!"

Perhaps this fellow hasn't gone through Leykis 101 yet?

Hmmmm... We cater to a rather manley sort of activity/desire Freedom being the mainline backbone.

So when our verbage or prose waxes hardline, perhaps we feel the need to remind the visiting powers that be that Freedom will not die without  a fight.

Our fight should be within the Congress of the United States of America, our vote for representation in this Congress needs constant monitoring and advice/rebuke on issues at hand.

An uninformed populace that will not stand and be counted is the best ally of any oppressor.

My profile contain the required vital data, does yours?

Point being if I want to rail against the Vision 2015-2030 Plan I will start here with the LEO or  the first line person in the chain.

I will also research and learn all I can, this board with all of the downside has one helluva upside value.

Shut up, sit down, read, and learn.

Railgun....[rail]....1 Badass
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 11:43:18 PM EDT
[#21]
ok there mr. ma'am .... now that Railgun has given you something to think about , try this exercise: keep repeating to yourself  "I'm sofa king we Todd did" "I'm sofa king we Todd did"
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 11:49:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
ok there mr. ma'am .... now that Railgun has given you something to think about , try this exercise: keep repeating to yourself  "I'm sofa king we Todd did" "I'm sofa king we Todd did"
View Quote

HeHe[:D]

Then say out loud:
[b]"Aisle eats hum catch it."[/b]

Yummy.
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 12:27:37 AM EDT
[#23]
TREETOP,

You Taco Eatin Mother F~(#&+ !

Eh.....

That's a joke son!

BadAss Mr. Ma'am[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 1:39:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
TREETOP,

You Taco Eatin Mother F~(#&+ !

View Quote

Well, I [i]DO[/i] eat tacos...

Sometimes with cheese puffs.
[:D]
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 1:53:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Fat? No
Wife? No
Cat? Yes, what possible difference could that make?  
Cheeze puffs? No, yuck..
Personal insults? Almost never, but this could cause me to make an exception.

"Am I the only one who feels this way??"

Yes, it would seem that you are.

Link Posted: 3/19/2001 3:55:11 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 5:20:23 AM EDT
[#27]
[red][size=5]All your NO MA"AM-NINJA are belong to us![/size=5][/red]
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 5:23:35 AM EDT
[#28]
Fatass: It's not fat, it's fuel for a sex machine.
Wife: Yep, and kids, too.  Moreover, I was promiscuous when single, I've slept with more women than you've masturbated over on the internet.
Cat: Yep, stuffed with cheesepuffs and served with a big amarone.
cheesepuffs: see above
Loser: Since I ain't you, I'm ahead of the game no matter what.
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 6:57:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Dear Miss no"am,

I like women, cats and Cheesy Poofs... I am not fat... I am buff! [;D]

Link Posted: 3/19/2001 7:16:56 AM EDT
[#30]
Fatass: Yes.
Wife: Yes. Kids: Yes
Cats: No, We are all allergic and we would prefer dogs if we were not also allergic to them also.
Cheesepuffs: No
Loser: I lost big time in the stock market last year like most people who invested but not a looser by a long shot.

THISISME
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 7:30:30 AM EDT
[#31]
IDIOT?...WHO`S AN IDIOT?..."they`re ALL idiots sir, they`re cousins".....[pyro]
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 8:36:31 AM EDT
[#32]
3 mice were at the bar talking about who was the baddest one...

The first mouse said he runs up to the traps, sets them off, does 100 pushups with the trap and eats the cheese....

The second mouse says he finds all the Decon powder, makes HUGE lines and snorts it up....

The third mouse finishes his beer, looks at his watch and starts to walk away... the first two ask, 'HEY, where are you going'???

Third mouse points to his watch and says, 'Its 3:30, time to go F*** the cat....'

Just seemed SO fitting to me......Cats, badasses...etc..
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 9:26:08 AM EDT
[#33]
I think you need to look in a mirror.

Fatass: No, that's muscle.

Wife: Yes, a tall beutiful redhead who loves to shoot.  However, I too was quite promiscuos when single, but I am almost convinced that you've masturbated to far more women than I have slept with.

Cat: No way, I can't figure out how to get the skin off of them without getting it all over the meat.  What do you guys do burn the hair off first?

Loser: Nope, I work for a living.  I even change my own oil in my truck cause I KNOW HOW!
Yes, I do drive a truck.
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Hey NO"MAM,
[-!-!-]  [-!-!-]  [-!-!-]  [-!-!-]  [-!-!-]  
[-!-!-]  [-!-!-]  [-!-!-]  [-!-!-]  [-!-!-]
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#35]
No Ma'am:
After reading your post, a line from an old movie comes to mind:

"For a Texan, you sure act a fool!" [puke]
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 5:59:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Personally I am all gut and no butt.
I think most people are just having fun with the rants.
The people I reserve the venom for are the types who want to trade freedom for supposed safety, and those who would judge someone as evil and a simpleton because they have a Rumanian AK.
[:D]
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 7:11:59 PM EDT
[#37]
No Ma'am,
 Is that what you say when your mommy comes in your room once a week and wants to take your temperature with a rectal thermometer, and asks if it hurts?
 Probably where you developed your uptight anal attitude I would guess.
 Most people on this board travel and shoot alot, and most have met other people from this board at various functions and events.
 Most don't make it a point to piss others off unless it is really called for, and even then most members come to an understanding and decide to respectfully disagree.
 Why dont you haul your silly ass up to the nationals at Perry this year and see just how many of us truly are badasses?
 I'd wager that everyone who shows up there will get along famously, despite of any disagreements over topics on this board. That would be translated as, most of us share a bond by virtue of our hobbies and pastimes.
 You will not see a fist fight break out because of someone flaming a post, most of us are mature enough to take our lumps in stride, and we don't whine about how others act.
 Accept the things that you can not change, change the things that you can, and be smart enough to know the difference.
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#38]
uh oh. No wife. No girlfriend at the moment. I own a cat. Do the "crunchy" cheese things count? Well, on behalf of us who fit the description, but do not resort to insults:[-!-!-]
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 9:17:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Seen Very few major threats to each othrer on this board(except that Paul Guy) Learn alot here ,reloading second amend. how to listen and learn. You Are A ASS from what I Read!!Go back to some chat room and pose as a hot female and flog your dog.As someone tells you the things they want to do to your Sweet Maamy A$$
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 9:25:39 PM EDT
[#40]
Seen Very few major threats to each other on this board Learned here That If You listen you learn, learned alot about reloading things I never new before coming to this good site .Go back to your chat room and pose as a women and let your roomies tell you the things they want to do to you.Afraid if you pay attention you might learn something from someone alot smarter than you !!
Link Posted: 3/19/2001 11:09:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Fatass: No I'm big boned damn it
Wife: Divorced, currently dating a chemist. Kids: Yes
Cats: I prefer to call it a late night foot warmer.
Cheesepuffs: Yea I want some cheesy poofs!!!
Loser: I have nearly everthing I want, I have a nice looking portfolio, a beuatiful son, and a great girlfriend who is successful and loves me.
Badass: I don't worry when bar fights break out if thats what you mean, but I'm no small boy...
[center][img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1572564&a=11951808&p=44257990&Sequence=1&res=high[/img]
[/center]

Jake
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 2:11:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 11:03:29 AM EDT
[#43]
*SNIFF* aww, screw you guys [forum bad asses], I'm goin' home!!!

...home to a lovin' wife, a cat chewing dog, plenty of black rifles, and hopefully something besides cheesy poofs for dinner!
Link Posted: 3/20/2001 1:12:44 PM EDT
[#44]
HOLY SHEEP SH!T !...TEXAS...
QUEER! (GRENADE)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top