Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2001 9:08:47 AM EDT
Well the Darlington race just started, I'm for the 24 car, always have been. ol' Gordon seems to be doin pretty good this year. its about time, he's been in a slump for the last couple seasons. My 5 year old son goes nuts for the guy and I had nothing to do with that.
well gotta go now I'll check back later.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm a Gordon fan as well.  Nice clean cut guy who kids can look up too.  I think the last couple of years were tough because his whole crew got changed around.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 9:57:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Rubbin’s Racing: Jarrett, R.Wallace Earnhardt,Jr.   Nadeau     Waltrip         Blaney        Harvick

At least that is my fantasy line-up today.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 10:35:47 AM EDT
[#3]
One of my favorite announcements:   "Gordon Wins!!!'

Why does everybody hate him so?  As I listen to GunTalk, Gordon is in 2nd place.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 10:39:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Can't Stand Gordon.  When he first came up to Winston Cup, he blew off the guy who got him this far.   Had Hendwreck (heh) buy out his contract.   Plus he cries like a baby on the scanner...  Ok enough bashing.

I'm for Mark Martin and 2nd is Jeff Burton.  Two great classy racers.
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you know that Rick Hendrick was one of the jerks that bought a pardon from Bill Clinton with a $500,000 donation to the Clinton Library? read it on  www.jayski.com about 2 weeks ago
Link Posted: 3/18/2001 5:05:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Number 88 is my main car.  I think Jarret is a great driver.  I would like to see R Rudd or R Wallace win one or two though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top