Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2009 7:55:24 AM EDT
NBC Meet the Press - Check

ABC This Week - Check

CBS Face the Nation - Check

CNN Late Edition - Check

Fox News Sunday - No, but the CEO of ACORN will be on.

http://www.foxnews.com/video/index.html?playerId=011008&streamingFormat=FLASH&referralObject=9772579&referralPlaylistId=playlist

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:57:10 AM EDT
[#1]
and your surprised because....
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:57:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Imagine that...
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:57:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Well, I guess we know who will get the ratings.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 7:58:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Waaaaaaaaahhhhhh!
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:05:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Good. That gives me one station I can watch without seeing his ugly fucking mug.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:06:02 AM EDT
[#6]
<original version>
"You can't handle the truth."
<Obama version>
"You can't handle being asked for the truth."
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:06:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Good. That gives me one station I can watch without seeing his ugly fucking mug.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:07:08 AM EDT
[#8]
And Fox News Sunday will get at lest 2x the viewers as those other shows.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:07:16 AM EDT
[#9]
He has to avoid Fox News, they would ask him non scripted questions.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:09:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Isn't that the network he could, potentially, get the most potential for converts?!  The majority of viewers on the "other" networks are already on board.  Yet, the Kenyan Bastard is a fucking coward.  That would be scarey to go on a network where the mean people have not already agreed with him.  I HATE THE FUCKING COWARDLY KENYAN BASTARD WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BODY !
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:10:34 AM EDT
[#11]
No surprise there. It amazes me that they somehow think that by avoiding Fox, they're able to get their message out in the way they'd like. Don't they look at the ratings? Don't they realize that more people are hearing from Fox than any of the others? If they had any political sense, they'd go straight to Fox and make their best case. I can only assume that they know they'll be challenged and won't be able to defend their case. The others just toss softballs and hand out lollipops.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:11:20 AM EDT
[#12]
I would not be shocked if Fox's ratings on Sunday are higher or at least equal to the Pravda networks.

Moderates and even some Obama supporters I know are getting sick of seeing his ugly mug on the TV every damn day.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. The Chinese have the never ending revolution. In Obama's America, its the never ending campaign.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:22:13 AM EDT
[#13]
So by their logic: Our next conservative President can ignore all the leftist media?  That would be fair right?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:22:52 AM EDT
[#14]
There ought to be a firemission of sorts to get people to tune in to FOX on Sunday just to bump their ratings numbers.  Couldn't hurt to leave the TV on to that channel tomorrow.

-Gator
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:29:59 AM EDT
[#15]
Reminds me of the end of a Lions game. Nobody left in the crowd to see the final score, everybody left to beat the traffic.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:33:16 AM EDT
[#16]
I'm sick of seeing and hearing that no good two bit piece of shit.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:34:35 AM EDT
[#17]
It's because FOX is the conservative news channel. Obama is on TV every other damn day and Sunday is the day of rest.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:46:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:47:09 AM EDT
[#19]
So does this guy ever do work or is he just on a four year campaign trail.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:48:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Fox should shuffle play The Manchurian Candidate on their movie channel with crawls on Fox News.Obama is a coward as Russia has found out and exploited.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:52:49 AM EDT
[#21]
So what, Fox is supposed to sway America so much that we impeach and deport him?

Who cares....its not like we expect anything else, its like just one more thing to complain about.

I got other things to worry about besides his softball PR campaign, like the future of America and what kind of Country we are setting up to leave for our kids...him going on Fox isn't going to do a darn thing.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:56:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Good. Everytime Zero talks on TV his approval ratings drop.

So keep talking dumbass.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:57:21 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Isn't that the network he could, potentially, get the most potential for converts?!  The majority of viewers on the "other" networks are already on board.  Yet, the Kenyan Bastard is a fucking coward.  That would be scarey to go on a network where the mean people have not already agreed with him.  I HATE THE FUCKING COWARDLY KENYAN BASTARD WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BODY !

Obama knows most FOX viewers don't give a fuck what he has to say.  He'd rather get blown on the other networks, than try to convert anyone, or rationally argue his talking points.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 8:57:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Fox News Sunday - No, but the CEO of ACORN will be on.

Brother number one, CEO of ACRON ... same thing.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:02:51 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Reminds me of the end of a Lions game. Nobody left in the crowd to see the final score, everybody left to beat the traffic.

By that logic, I could probably stay to the bitter end, and still beat traffic.

That damn paper sack starts to stink after 3 quarters though.

Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:39:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:45:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Another brilliant move.

Only appear on the networks where the kool-aid drinkers are already in your camp.

Do not appear on the network where the majority of viewers are not in your camp and need to be persuaded to join.

Then a few weeks/months from now, wonder why you were not able to convince the people to adopt your programs.

Epic FAIL.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#28]
I will watch FOX news then.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#29]
He dont have what it takes to get on Fox News, because they tell it like it is. Obungo cant handle the truth. Iwill be watching Fox News.  Mr. Obungo the truth will stand while this earth is burning.
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 10:18:39 AM EDT
[#30]
I thought he was going to be on Beck's show on monday?
Link Posted: 9/19/2009 2:39:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Another brilliant move.

Only appear on the networks where the kool-aid drinkers are already in your camp.

Do not appear on the network where the majority of viewers are not in your camp and need to be persuaded to join.

Then a few weeks/months from now, wonder why you were not able to convince the people to adopt your programs.

Epic FAIL.

When I'm asked why I refuse to acknowledge Obama as my President, I will point to his shunning of Fox as his refusal to acknowledge Fox viewers as American citizens who are worthy to address.

NO, OBAMA IS NOT MY PRESIDENT.  NOW, HE'S MAKING IT OFFICIAL.

Link Posted: 9/20/2009 4:47:53 AM EDT
[#32]
It would show some class if one of the "reporters-aka asskissers" asked him about why he ignored Fox.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 5:07:35 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Another brilliant move.

Epic FAIL.

When I'm asked why I refuse to acknowledge Obama as my President, I will point to his shunning of Fox as his refusal to acknowledge Fox viewers as American citizens who are worthy to address.

NO, OBAMA IS NOT MY PRESIDENT.  NOW, HE'S MAKING IT OFFICIAL.

It's funny how he chooses not to go on the channel with the largest number of viewers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top