Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/17/2009 6:04:09 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:08:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Prison time for the bitch.

Yup.  Not only for what the guys went through, but also because she made it that much harder for women who really are raped to be believed.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:11:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Ding ding ding, once again gender profiling at it's best.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:17:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I had a topic about hanging these dudes!! Now, she should face what ever punishment they were to receive!!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:21:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I had a topic about hanging these dudes!! Now, she should face what ever punishment they were to receive!!!

Four life sentences sounds about right.

Or 4x20 years.  That'll work too.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:21:54 AM EDT
[#5]
"Stalin?"  What kind of fuck knuckle names their kid Stalin?

I wonder if his brothers Lenin, Kruschev, Mao and Castro were relieved to hear of his release.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:32:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sadly - that won't happen.  95% of the time they let these "cry rape" women slide with no charges.  Whick is why this keeps happening over and over again.... because women have come to expect that there will be no punishment for a fabricated rape claim.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:35:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Let me see if I get this story right. The girl in question pulled a train, the next morning she felt like a slut and cried rape, is that about it?
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:39:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:40:04 AM EDT
[#9]
If you lie down with a cheap slut, you better expect the worse.  It's not right these guys were falsely accused, but they chose to get involved with someone of extremely low character (the guys are scum also).  Nothing good can come of it when a group of lowlife's get together.

If you think with your brain instead of your dick, these problems will be avoided.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:40:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.  Not only for what the guys went through, but also because she made it that much harder for women who really are raped to be believed.

Yep. This will likely make actual rapists bolder and feel like they can get away with it. Ho should do the time that the accused were facing.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:41:16 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Let me see if I get this story right. The girl in question pulled a train, the next morning she felt like a slut and cried rape, is that about it?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:41:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:43:12 AM EDT
[#13]
The 18-year-old woman made a "full recantation" in an interview with two prosecutors Wednesday evening, and admitted that the encounter had been consensual.

The four men had told police that the sex had been consensual when they were arrested, one law enforcement source said.

Act like a dog, lie down with a dog, wake up with fleas.............
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:43:13 AM EDT
[#14]
What's this world coming to when you need a signed notarized hold-harmless agreement before you can run a train on someone.

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:45:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Why wont they publish her name and pic since she lied about what happened. Seems like it's only fair to let people know who the dingbat is.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:50:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Phillips said prosecutors are not releasing the woman's name at this time, both because she has not been charged with a crime, and because they fear for her safety.

To hell with that, print it in bold, assholes.

Link
"Every year since 1989, in about 25 percent of the sexual assault cases referred to the FBI where results could be obtained, the primary suspect has been excluded by forensic DNA testing. Specifically, FBI officials report that out of roughly 10,000 sexual assault cases since 1989, about 2,000 tests have been inconclusive, about 2,000 tests have excluded the primary suspect, and about 6,000 have "matched" or included the primary suspect."

The authors continued, "these percentages have remained constant for 7 years, and the National Institute of Justice's informal survey of private laboratories reveals a strikingly similar 26 percent exclusion rate."

If the foregoing results can be extrapolated, then the rate of false reports is roughly between 20 (if DNA excludes an accused) to 40 percent (if inconclusive DNA is added). The relatively low estimate of 25 to 26 percent is probably accurate, especially since it is supported by other sources.

Estimates are allllllllllll over the place though, study results range from 2% to 90%, Link
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:50:53 AM EDT
[#17]
5 years in prison, no early out.

HH
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:25:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Well she has already destroyed her crediability. For the rest of her life she may not claim anyone has commited any sex crime of any type against her because she has lied this time. Any defense attorney worth his salt (I would think) would destroy her on the stand. She lied about being raped. I suppose she might be a target for a rapest now since she may not cry rape.
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 7:27:14 AM EDT
[#19]
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b298/Runningeagle/3563565965.jpg

A Hofstra student's rape claim was recanted, Nassau District Attorney Kathleen Rice said Wednesday night. From left, Jesus Ortiz, Kevin Taveras, Stalin Felipe and Rondell Bedward give a thumbs-up after being released from a Nassau jail and cleared of charges
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:47:04 AM EDT
[#20]
They're offering her therapy. Bitch needs to go to prison.

Bitch banged 4 guys and cried rape to her boyfriend. What a whore.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:50:55 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yup. Not only for what the guys went through, but also because she made it that much harder for women who really are raped to be believed.

The feminists would howl...

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:54:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Hang with trash, you get treated like trash.

They need to make better acquaintances and leave the junk in the trunk when they meet a skank who wants a train bang.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 6:54:21 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Phillips said prosecutors are not releasing the woman's name at this time, both because she has not been charged with a crime, and because they fear for her safety.

Link

"Every year since 1989, in about 25 percent of the sexual assault cases referred to the FBI where results could be obtained, the primary suspect has been excluded by forensic DNA testing. Specifically, FBI officials report that out of roughly 10,000 sexual assault cases since 1989, about 2,000 tests have been inconclusive, about 2,000 tests have excluded the primary suspect, and about 6,000 have "matched" or included the primary suspect."

The authors continued, "these percentages have remained constant for 7 years, and the National Institute of Justice's informal survey of private laboratories reveals a strikingly similar 26 percent exclusion rate."

If the foregoing results can be extrapolated, then the rate of false reports is roughly between 20 (if DNA excludes an accused) to 40 percent (if inconclusive DNA is added). The relatively low estimate of 25 to 26 percent is probably accurate, especially since it is supported by other sources.

Estimates are allllllllllll over the place though, study results range from 2% to 90%, Link

In being an LEO in my corner of the world, I would put the number of rape complaints I believed to be true as WELL under 50 percent.   YMMV.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:03:31 AM EDT
[#24]
Put her in the slammer and forget about her!
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:06:16 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

A Hofstra student's rape claim was recanted, Nassau District Attorney Kathleen Rice said Wednesday night. From left, Jesus Ortiz, Kevin Taveras, Stalin Felipe and Rondell Bedward give a thumbs-up after being released from a Nassau jail and cleared of charges

Photoshop material right here.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:12:18 AM EDT
[#26]
I wouldn't be giving the thumbs up if everyone now knew that I was getting sloppy fourths
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:14:32 AM EDT
[#27]
I think we are missing the bigger picture.

This woman recanted her story and the "victims" were released.

How many innocent victims are in prison because the false accusations weren't recanted?

Could it be hundreds, maybe thousands?

There has to be a way to fix this and there has to be a way to get these people out of jail.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:15:38 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

just curious, what race was the female?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:16:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1.  I think 10 years with a felony record is entirely appropriate.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:18:01 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sadly - that won't happen.  95% of the time they let these "cry rape" women slide with no charges.  Whick is why this keeps happening over and over again.... because women have come to expect that there will be no punishment for a fabricated rape claim.

I know but it's bullshit.

Same with the Duke case the bitch should have been put in prison.

Until they start locking these bitches up it will keep happening.

And that's the problem; they won't.  So airheaded college sorority girls know they can continue to make this shit up and receive no consequences.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:20:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Link

Franky, if it's shown that in rape cases 25% of the allegations are false, that's grounds for a re trial for every man who was imprisoned on a rape charge that didn't have the benefit of DNA testing.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:21:14 AM EDT
[#32]
She should serve time in jail and also be sued for slander against the guys she falsely accused.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:24:00 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

What does it matter?  A false accusation is a false accusation....
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:30:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:33:59 AM EDT
[#35]
One of the reasons why I am against the death penalty.  

I guarantee if the original story was posted here there were guys saying things like “string 'em up” and “take them out back and shoot them.”
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:36:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

She was African American as were the people she accused. Not the same setup as the Duke case.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:38:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Wonder how long the video was available to the police before they turned the accused loose.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:39:58 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:40:06 AM EDT
[#39]
Lets hope the bitch goes to jail and the video makes it to the net..
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:40:26 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Wonder how long the video was available to the police before they turned the accused loose.

Wonder if she would have stuck to her story if there hadn't been a video?

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:40:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:45:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Investigators said that a video of the sexual encounter shows Ndonye consenting to the sex romp.

1:  It's on tape, and she thought she could get away with this?
2:  Video?  Was there a lot of high-fiving and fist bumping as they took turns?
3:  WTF is wrong with people?

One of the reasons why I am against the death penalty.

I guarantee if the original story was posted here there were guys saying things like “string 'em up” and “take them out back and shoot them.”

That's a reason to be against lynching parties, not the death penalty.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:50:42 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Same here.

My belief, based on nothing other than instinct, is that they had the video for a few hours and waited to cut those guys loose until they had their "gotcha" moment with the prosecutrix.

But, who knows.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:54:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wonder if she would have stuck to her story if there hadn't been a video?

Doesn't sound like the physical evidence matched her description of events.

But, with a complaining witness its very difficult for DAs to dump a case even if they suspect its BS.
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:56:28 AM EDT
[#45]
Ahem.

BITCH
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 7:58:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Photoshop material right here.

Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:00:59 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:01:02 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:02:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/18/2009 8:06:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Remind me never to fuck this bitch.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top