Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 9/14/2009 10:38:05 PM EDT
So today I had to sit in a waiting room type thing with about 20 other people, my luck holds out and I have to take the last seat that is near some lady that smells like she just got done butchering hogs in sun and balled her clothes up in a bag for a week. How the hell can people go around like that? Do some people just get really "used to" their own smell and not notice it or WTF?
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 10:40:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Skin folds are bacterial breeding grounds.  Fat people cannot reach, much less lift the folds and scrub that shit down.

This could get gross so I will end with that.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 10:41:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Skin folds are bacterial breeding grounds.  Fat people cannot reach, much less lift the folds and scrub that shit down.

Please, Keith, go on.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 10:42:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please, Keith, go on.

+1 The explaination could not top the smell
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 10:42:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I worked for a while at a big box hardware store.  On more than one occasion I had to help people that were so obese that they could hardly walk.  Smell like rotting death
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 10:43:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

My Lord....
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 10:44:58 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

I think that's all you got......

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#7]
In before the fatties.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 10:45:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Smells like my girlfriend
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 10:48:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please, Keith, go on.

No Keith please don't

I work with a pesron that is over 380lbs. She smells like rotten cabbage. Her 8YO daughter weighs in around 150+ ( this is really sad to see) Her Husband is somewhere around 500lbs. he is the same age as me ( 37 ) has to use a Rascal type scooter, also carries around an O2 tank and has the tube thing on. Every breath sounds labored and the dude could keel over at anytime. But,. but is glandular, its in their genes.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 10:49:05 PM EDT
[#10]
That smell is impending death . It draws vultures and chubby chasers
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 10:54:30 PM EDT
[#11]
They can't reach to wipe themselves.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:00:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Sorry Stonerriflefan44, you lost the vote

Skin is constantly regenerating, the outer layers of skin shed as they have no vascular support and are dead.  Sebaceous glands also secrete fats and oils to keep the dry skin from cracking, like a leather balm.  Bacterial feed on these layers along with fungi/yeast etc but because of limited moisture, they grow slowly.  But when the skin is kept damp, their growth explodes.  This produces that rotten cabbage/rotten cheese smell.  If that trash isn't removed, the body INCREASES the growth rate of these skin cells as a matter of defense.  This gives the bugs MORE FOOD.  This is probably the only crap that gets washed off as the protective skin oils are mostly consumed by the bacteria.

Normal people can easily rub/slide these layers off on clothing/furniture/etc but in the fat person with multiple folds?  It just keeps building up.  

Things get interesting when the bacteria overwhelm the skin.  These are pure nasty crap.  And if the fatty is also diabetic?  Now the sugars which ooze out of the wound support yeasts.  Absolutely disgusting!

Think of how your butt crack would smell after 3 weeks of field duty and multiply it by 10,000.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:01:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

not true, they wipe back to front, Go ahead, ask me how I know

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:04:02 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't want to know how you know.  And I am out of this thread...

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:07:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

What he said.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:09:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Skin is constantly regenerating, the outer layers of skin shed as they have no vascular support and are dead.  Sebaceous glands also secrete fats and oils to keep the dry skin from cracking, like a leather balm.  Bacterial feed on these layers along with fungi/yeast etc but because of limited moisture, they grow slowly.  But when the skin is kept damp, their growth explodes.  This produces that rotten cabbage/rotten cheese smell.  If that trash isn't removed, the body INCREASES the growth rate of these skin cells as a matter of defense.  This gives the bugs MORE FOOD.  This is probably the only crap that gets washed off as the protective skin oils are mostly consumed by the bacteria.

Normal people can easily rub/slide these layers off on clothing/furniture/etc but in the fat person with multiple folds?  It just keeps building up.  

Things get interesting when the bacteria overwhelm the skin.  These are pure nasty crap.  And if the fatty is also diabetic?  Now the sugars which ooze out of the wound support yeasts.  Absolutely disgusting!

Think of how your butt crack would smell after 3 weeks of field duty and multiply it by 10,000.

Hmm, they could be used as mushroom farms...

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:10:10 PM EDT
[#17]
I want to hear more morbidly obese people stories!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:10:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

ok I'll ask....how do you know?
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:11:39 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

I want to hear more morbidly obese people stories!!

Just walk outside. They're EVERYWHERE!!!

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:11:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

ok I'll ask....how do you know?

you sick bastard
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:12:16 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Wait a minute –– you're going to drop this on us then bail?  Fuck.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:12:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You really need to post pics.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:13:22 PM EDT
[#23]
We had a large one show up in our ICU that needed to have the mattress springs actually cut out of their ass. Had a nice crop of maggots too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:15:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Of all the things about being that obese that would suck...

The whole hygiene issue would probably be enough cause (for me) to suckstart a shotgun.

I couldn't live like that. I wouldn't want to.

I know there are surgeries and even prescriptions that can get that fat off... so wtfo? Help yourself!

Genetic or not... something CAN be done, you just have to get up off your 500lb ass and do it!

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:20:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
We had a large one show up in our ICU that needed to have the mattress springs actually cut out of their ass. Had a nice crop of maggots too.

Hell yeah. That's what I'm talkin about.

Moar.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:25:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Sorry Stonerriflefan44, you lost the vote .

Fukin chesse and crackers..
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:26:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Do the women actually have to be rolled in flour?
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:30:22 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Ask Renegade13B

If fatty chicken wings are any clue, the flour sticks to anything damp including sweaty areas, which seem to be everywhere on fat people.

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:33:28 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ask Renegade13B

as a matter of fact, you dont need flour, but you would be able to see the wet spot if you used it. If your having a real bad night, you end up hitting a fold
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:34:22 PM EDT
[#30]
I have been gagging for every post that I have read, and for the love of God I cannot stop reading.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:34:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Dude, you really need to post pics. We gotta see wtf you're dealing with.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:42:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:44:58 PM EDT
[#33]
^^^^^^^^^^^^ IBTB
In before the ban
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:46:27 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ask Renegade13B

as a matter of fact, you dont need flour, but you would be able to see the wet spot if you used it. If your having a real bad night, you end up hitting a fold

Come on man, you have a mask, a knife, and a gun!

You could get better sex in prison if you used those tools correctly

Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:49:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

An excellent explanation, Keith... well done.

And that intense body-odor only reaches its full flower in the 800-900lb patients they cruelly ridicule on Jerry Springer.  The last one of those I took care of had to be cut out of the bedroom where she'd spent the last two years.  Literally... the sliding-glass door was not big enough, and the fire department had to bring out the heavy rescue tools, cut out a section of the exterior wall, and take her out on a tarp.

Truly a horrifying existence... she was dead within a year.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:52:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Yeeeahhh there are some sick fucks out there when it comes to maintenance.
Link Posted: 9/14/2009 11:54:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

My Lord....

LOL  
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 12:02:49 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Dude, you really need to post pics. We gotta see wtf you're dealing with.

That good looker on the right
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 12:07:21 AM EDT
[#39]
For all you ejukateds out there.... When super obese people blame it on "gland" problems or their genes, how often is this actually the case?  I understand that someones natural metabolism may be a little slower than the next persons, but that 500 lb raincoat of blubber doesn't just grow itself right?   In other words if they monitored their diet, and exercised/took medication to increase their metabolism there's NO legitimate reason to get so fat you cant walk?
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 12:08:13 AM EDT
[#40]
One of the guys at work quit eating at KFC because he said he saw a pattern with the KFC customers. 2 out of 3 were morbidly obese. That was enough to scare the crap out of him. He's 6 feet tall, maybe 190 lbs. He's trying to lose 20 lbs.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 12:18:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Well thanks for the info,. I guess.

Hey maybe we'll should all pool our money together and patent an indoor style carwash/ shower for fat people. It could even be Rascal accessible.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 12:30:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Q: How do you find the snatch on a fat chick?
A: Flick through the folds and when you smell shit, flick back one!
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 12:36:54 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well thanks for the info,. I guess.

Hey maybe we'll should all pool our money together and patent an indoor style carwash/ shower for fat people. It could even be Rascal accessible.

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn286/jt556/fattywash.jpg

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 12:41:04 AM EDT
[#44]
Awesome thread.  I just puked in my own mouth a little.
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 12:50:44 AM EDT
[#45]
The get one of these: Reaching Stick

I'm sure this is a starter model..........
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 12:54:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Car-wash pic above:

Hell, nice guy like you, you could spring for the carnauba hotwax and clear coat.

ETA update.

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:00:27 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Dude, you need to wash your hands from time to time
Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:00:35 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Monkeybutt covering the whole body...

GROSS...

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:21:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell yeah. That's what I'm talkin about.

Moar.

OK, I'll play.  EMS had to call the FD to cut a wall out of a trailer to get a fattie out.  She was too big for the gurney, so they laid her in the floor of the meatwagon.  She died on the way to the ER.  It was a hell of a scene on the ER dock when they got here.  They had to tie ropes to her and pull her out of the meatwagon.

It gets better.....

Ever wonder how they keep the gurneys from moving around in the meatwagon?  At the back, there's a steel hook that engages the axle on the gurney.  Said hook ripped mass amounts of meat, fat, anf filth from the decedent's back as they dragged her out.  

Good enough for ya, Kurtz?

Link Posted: 9/15/2009 1:28:06 AM EDT
[#50]
sour milk...and stinky feet is how it smells

Some are just more "potent" than others ....

that said we had one at work that we had to clean the office each time she left. it just lingered.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top