Page / 5
Posted: 9/9/2009 6:36:07 PM EDT
UPDATE PAGE 3.... THIS IS OLD!
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:37:08 PM EDT
[#1]
no pics no care

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:37:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Fascinating tale, my good man. I hope it works out well for you. Don't forget to post pics.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:37:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Pics or it didn't happen.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

no pics no care

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#5]
And then?
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:38:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I know her parents have to make a good amount of money.

Reverse gold diggin'! Sweet! You go boy!

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:39:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And then?

The story will be continued next week when I see her again.

How would I have pictures of a girl I barely ever talked to?

The point is shes rich, smart, respectful, good looking, and I think she likes me so its a good situation for me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
And then?

Then the lived happily ever after.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:40:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Fascinating. Now post pics
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The point is shes rich, so its a good situation for me.

See?
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Im a college student, most of the college commutes.  Our class meets once a week.  First day of class I notice this girl across the classroom looking at me once in a while, but it could be nothing as thats what people do in a classroom setting.

Next class meeting I sit with a few of my friends, and we end up in a group for our "project" she is also a part of our group as are a few other people.

Now this class meeting we met after class to discuss some homework, and she seemed just slightly nervous around me, she fixed her hair and stuff like that.  Then the group shrunk a little and it was better... but anyway to the point.

She is very polite, she does not seem like a slut (a lot of girls are these days) and she lives in a very rich neighborhood.  So...hopefully she doesnt have a boyfriend and I can become more friendly with her.  To live in the city/area she does I know her parents have to make a good amount of money.

Ya know, you should talk to her, instead of posting on this site...
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:40:50 PM EDT
[#12]
What college do you go to?
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:41:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Text her!
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:42:06 PM EDT
[#14]
since this thread has failed already...
PICS OR GET THE FUCK OUT.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#15]
let me be the first ass to do this

i apologize in advance

but

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:42:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And then?

The point is shes rich, smart, respectful, good looking, and I think she likes me so its a good situation for me.

Hell yeah it does!  Put a hole in the condom and ride that out K-fed style

(yes, I hate Keven fedderline or however you spell that douchebags name).
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:43:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Who cares if she already has a boyfriend?  What does that have to do with anything?
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:43:28 PM EDT
[#18]

A profoundly inspirational tale, old chap.

....Wait...WTF,   Why the hell are you even remotely concerned with her parents wealth.      Are you some kind of golddigger?

That is the strangest thing posted all day.  Maybe all week.  I say again, WTF, Over?

Quoted:

she lives in a very rich neighborhood.  To live in the city/area she does I know her parents have to make a good amount of money.

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:43:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Im a college student, most of the college commutes.  Our class meets once a week.  First day of class I notice this girl across the classroom looking at me once in a while, but it could be nothing as thats what people do in a classroom setting.

Next class meeting I sit with a few of my friends, and we end up in a group for our "project" she is also a part of our group as are a few other people.

Now this class meeting we met after class to discuss some homework, and she seemed just slightly nervous around me, she fixed her hair and stuff like that.  Then the group shrunk a little and it was better... but anyway to the point.

She is very polite, she does not seem like a slut (a lot of girls are these days) and she lives in a very rich neighborhood.  So...hopefully she doesnt have a boyfriend and I can become more friendly with her.  To live in the city/area she does I know her parents have to make a good amount of money.

Ya know, you should talk to her, instead of posting on this site...

I am slowly getting to that point.  We were outside (4 of us in total) and we didnt talk 1 on 1 or anything, but as a group we were talking just about general stuff.  Its hard to sit directly next to her because everyone in our group wants to sit together so we are usually spread out throughout the row.

But she seemed like she likes me because when I was sitting next to her at the end of the class, I was the only one to that side of her and she did the hair swinging thing and then to check the back of her pants LOL, i dunno well see.  I just wanted to share, thats all.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:43:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Polite and doesn't seem like a slut?................Seems you are good to go.  

But, be VERY careful.....she could have been looking at you because you had a piece of toilet paper on your shoe.

BTW..........was I ever that young?
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:44:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
let me be the first ass to do this
l]

I got one under the radar already.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:44:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Who cares if she already has a boyfriend?  What does that have to do with anything?

Well im not that "type" of person who steals a girl away. LOL

Quoted:

A profoundly inspirational tale, old chap.

....Wait...WTF,   Why the hell are you even remotely concerned with her parents wealth.      Are you some kind of golddigger?

That is the strangest thing posted all day.  Maybe all week.  I say again, WTF, Over?

Quoted:

she lives in a very rich neighborhood.  To live in the city/area she does I know her parents have to make a good amount of money.

No but a lot of girls in south florida are, so that goes to show she probably is not.  Not to mention I dont have a lot of money (college student) so if we go out and stuff its good for me because she will be willing to pay her share or even pay for me sometimes.  (im not a gold digger just saying)
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:46:56 PM EDT
[#23]
What makes you think the internet cares about your day????
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#24]
So the mere idea that a female might have a thing for you (but we don't even know if that's true because you haven't actually talked to her yet) is your idea of "striking gold"?

I think maybe you need to get out a little bit more.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:48:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:48:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
  its good for me because she will be willing to pay her share or even pay for me sometimes.  (im not a gold digger just saying)

You're done guy. Sorry.

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:48:28 PM EDT
[#27]
<snip>
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:49:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Sorry I guess I was just excited and shouldnt have posted this, how do I delete it?
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:50:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

i think someone had a bad day.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:51:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I've stolen every girlfriend I ever had - and the last girlfriend (now wife) was also stolen away from some douchebag.  

Thank you. Learn from this guy.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:52:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well im not that "type" of person who steals a girl away. LOL

Then you're a gigantic pussy, and you don't deserve her in the first place.  All is fair in love and war.  If she doesn't have a ring, she's fair game (and even then, if it's only an engagement ring...).

If you want her, go get her.  If not, you can settle for "just friends," so she can cry on your shoulder about how aweful her boyfriend is being while you go home with a severe case of blue-balls.  

I've stolen every girlfriend I ever had - and the last girlfriend (now wife) was also stolen away from some douchebag.  

Let me guess, you get laid 10x a day by 3 different chicks everyday...

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:53:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
And then?

Facebook, bro.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#33]
I scrolled all the way to the bottom of this thread and still...........NO PICS
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#34]
tits or fo
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#35]
Found my wife in college.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:56:07 PM EDT
[#36]
make a move
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:56:44 PM EDT
[#37]
I'm not even going to apologize for it.

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:56:48 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

no pics no care

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 6:58:09 PM EDT
[#39]
You sir, are still very young. Your list of goodies spells nothing but trouble to me.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:01:20 PM EDT
[#40]
<snip>
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:01:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i think someone just doesn't give a fuck about a potential college hook-up without fucking pichers!
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:02:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Someday you'll be old and bitter like most of the rest of us.  You'll think back on this situation, maybe you'll even remember posting this thread.  And while walking your 58 year old ass to your part time job clerking at the 7/11 you'll suddenly wonder what the fuck happened to your life and where did it lose it's potential?

Get her number, call her about working on homework and class project.

Treat her well, expect to be treated well.

If not, Eject, move on, and don't forget to live without fear.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:04:38 PM EDT
[#43]
The thing is most girls have something that makes you want to..

She doesnt (that I know of)... no tramp stamps, etc...
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Glue her eyes shut.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:06:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

i think someone just doesn't give a fuck about a potential college hook-up without fucking pichers!

This is a gun site. Talk about guns or starts threads with Fuck Obama in the title.
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#46]
If you don't have pics, can you at least post her measurements?

Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:07:38 PM EDT
[#47]
So did you even talk to her?
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:07:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Glue her eyes shut.

lol,

what?
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
If you don't have pics, can you at least post her measurements?

i dont know how to measure but she is spanish and she is around my height but a little shorter so probably 5'7 or so.

She has long black hair, and  nice smile LOL.

Quoted:
So did you even talk to her?

A little, before she left she asked my name again (I told her the first time we met).
Link Posted: 9/9/2009 7:08:38 PM EDT
[#50]

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top