Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2001 6:11:56 PM EDT
So far I must say I am impressed!  I ordered an ATN 5X33L scope yesterday, not only was Donnie very helpful with ring selection he took the time to BS with me about totally unrelated matters.  His shipping policy is one of the better ones, that meaning that he does'nt try to rip you on shipping.  Has some pretty good prices too the scope was $175 shipped, and he has RRA 2-stage triggers for $85, thats $25 cheaper than any other place that I have found.  I'm convinced that I'll be doing business there in the future.
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 8:49:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Boy, you said it! Donnie is the man! My Hakko sight & the ARMS #39A2 was sent on a Monday, and arrived on Wednesday. You just ain't gonna find better or quicker service. In my case, he does indded have a repeat customer(as soon as I can get up the money).
Link Posted: 3/16/2001 9:16:35 PM EDT
[#2]
My family cant say enough good things about him.  We haved purchased an AimpointCantilever Mount, Reflex II  RX-14 flat top mount, and complete ACOG 4x32 NSN with flat top mount.
all of them are top quality and best pricing.No factory seconds  or rebuilt or returned merchandise here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top