Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 6/17/2009 12:57:56 AM EDT
I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't willingly do business, for any reason, with anyone who looks like this:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1193384/What-did-expect-Incredible-face-revealed-man-tattooed-girl-56-stars-asked-three.html

What did she expect? Incredible face revealed of the man who tattooed girl with 56 stars when she only asked for three

By Mail Foreign Service
Last updated at 9:19 AM on 17th June 2009

A teenage girl is suing a tattoo artist for £10,000 after she allegedly asked him for three stars on her face - but ended up with 56.

Eighteen-year-old Kimberley Vlaminck paid £55 for 'the graffiti that has ruined my life' in her Belgian home town of Courtrai.
Enlarge   Star power: Kimberley Vlaminck displays her tattooed face. The 56 stars will cost £8,500 to remove - and even then will leave her face covered in scars

Scarred from life: Kimberley Vlaminck shows her tattooed face. The 56 stars will cost £8,500 to remove

She claimed the Romanian tattooist who performed the artwork misunderstood her French and English.

She claims she fell asleep while he was doing his work... and awoke to 'this nightmare'.

'It is terrible for me,' said Kimberley. 'I cannot go out on to the street, I am so embarrassed. I just look horrible.'

'I think he didn’t understand what I wanted. He spoke only fractured English and French.

'But I explicitly said in my native tongue, French, and also in a little bit of English when he looked confused, that I wanted three little stars only near my left eye.'

Denial: Rouslan Toumaniantz, who runs the tattoo parlour, says Kimberley asked for 56 stars

He said she knew 'exactly what she wanted'.

He added: 'She was awake and looked into the mirror several times as the procedure was taking place.

'The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit.

'They are saying things now like I doped her or hypnotised her. What rubbish!

'She asked for 56 stars and that’s what she got.'

To remove the stars would require surgery costing £8,500.

But even the most advanced laser techniques would, while removing the tattoos, leave deep white marks all across Kimberley's face.

She has launched legal proceedings against Toumaniantz seeking damages, plus the money for the operation.

He was questioned by police earlier this year but they decided it was a civil matter and that there was nothing they could do.

Jules Clocher, a Belgian psychologist, said: 'The trauma this girl must be feeling is indescribable.  She feels like a circus freak - and no wonder, because she looks like one.'

Pics of girl:

My guess is she was drunk at the time and ended up with buyer's remorse, or maybe there was some confusion about what she wanted, but I seriously doubt she just "fell asleep" while the guy tattooed all those stars on her face.

Games / prizes  - all that jazz.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:02:01 AM EDT
[#1]
fuck that. there is almost no way you wouldnt know you were getting that all over your face. she needs to suck it up.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:02:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:02:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

He said she knew 'exactly what she wanted'.

He added: 'She was awake and looked into the mirror several times as the procedure was taking place.

'The trouble all started when she went home and her father and boyfriend threw a fit.

The artist's side - Very interesting.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:07:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I would still bang her.  Probably put her in the Holly Farms Oven Roasted Stuffed Chicken Position after I pinned her wings back.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:08:26 AM EDT
[#5]
It looks weird, but I wouldnt kick her out of bed, that being said she should have gone with a different color other than black, maybe blue or red.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:08:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Well, she has proven that she makes bad decisions when she decided to get a tattoo on her face. Are we to believe she wasn't stupid enough to want 56? And where the hell did the number 56 come from? Nice even number right there.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:11:03 AM EDT
[#7]
What an idiot.

<girl> Oh, I slept through the whole procedure, tee hee tee hee,

<reporter> So you didn't feel any pain from the needles, vibration from the gun, or the wiping of the ink, during the whole session

<girl> Where's my lawyer.

Stupid shit deserves what she got, and the price wasn't that bad either
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:12:44 AM EDT
[#8]

Jules
Clocher, a Belgian psychologist, said: 'The trauma this girl must be
feeling is indescribable.  She feels like a circus freak - and no wonder,
because she looks like one.'

Nice psychologist...

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:18:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Ya know, if the stars were all glittery with silver and gold and other pretty colors it would actually look very pretty on her face...

and I hate tattoos.  

I wonder how far off "active" or "interactive" tattoos are......
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:22:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Ya know, if the stars were all glittery with silver and gold and other pretty colors it would actually look very pretty on her face...

and I hate tattoos.

I wonder how far off "active" or "interactive" tattoos are......

Probably not to far off now.  they have glow in the dark tats, and eyeball tats, as well as the weird bump things people put under their skin.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:24:58 AM EDT
[#11]
That's a GREAT story, made me laugh  Stupid people really are the best sometimes!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:28:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Astro bukkake!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:32:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Those kind are mentally ill. I would not even ackowledge that they exist. Those people are Patrick Swayze in "Ghost". Don't even waste a hello. they are not right in the head.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:46:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Too bad,

Stupid hurts.

....and comes in little stars.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 1:51:04 AM EDT
[#15]
I tattoo for a living. I specialize in young people that want professional jobs later. My tattoos are clean and discrete.

[span style='COLOR: #ff0000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt']10 years and 35 thousand procedures plus, and I have never tattooed a face. No good artist would. This man is a degenerate butcher.

This monster is not a tattoo artist any more than Joseph Mengele was an MD.

Cut this jerks arms off so he cannot harm any other people. How many people has he butchered already? I say feed him to the pigs!

If he threw acid on her face, scarring her for life, he would get 30 years in jail. How is this any different?

Cut his head off and hang it in a tall pole outside the city with a sign that reads "If you look like this and you stop in our fine city, we have more poles!"

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/17/article-1193384-055E4FE3000005DC-456_306x481.jpg

Link removed, as it went to BOTD content and was technically advertising. ~ JW777
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:00:40 AM EDT
[#16]
i say just finish it off to look like lucky charms, hell they might even pay her good money to advertise for them.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:01:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Did she SEE the loon that was working on her?

Just seeing that freak, and allowing him to "work" on you, would qualify as notice that you might end up on a rotisserie.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:05:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I tattoo for a living. I specialize in young people that want professional jobs later. My tattoos are clean and discrete.

www.businessplug.com

10 years and 35 thousand procedures plus, and I have never tattooed a face. No good artist would. This man is a degenerate butcher.

Cut this jerks arms off so he cannot harm any other people. How many people has he butchered already? I say feed him to the pigs!

If he threw acid on her face, scarring her for life, he would get 30 years in jail. How is this any different?

Cut his head off and hang it in a tall pole outside the city with a sign that reads "If you look like this and youstop in our fine city, we have more poles!"

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/06/17/article-1193384-055E4FE3000005DC-456_306x481.jpg

You do realize that she ASKED for a face tattoo, right?  It's highly possible she asked for 56, just like the guy is saying.

If I were a tattoo artist and someone offered me money to tattoo their face, I'd damn well take their money and do it.  It's their body and if they know what they want on it, I wouldn't argue with them.

After reading this story, I'd get it in writing, tho.

eta: wtg on the business plug, tho.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:06:05 AM EDT
[#19]
Yep, I know that if I walked into a tattoo parlor and saw that "artist" standing there, it wouldn't cross my mind to think "Gee, how can this turn out badly?"

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:19:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

10 years and 35 thousand procedures plus, and I have never tattooed a face. No good artist would. This man is a degenerate butcher.

Cut his head off and hang it in a tall pole outside the city with a sign that reads "If you look like this and you stop in our fine city, we have more poles!"

A tattoo artist that advocates violence against people who have tattoos. I'm looking for the punchline.

Oh, I'm sorry. They're [span style='font-style: italic;']facial tattoos. Well now, that's totally different.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:27:33 AM EDT
[#21]

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:29:05 AM EDT
[#22]
I can see that going over reeeeallll big at interviews.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:37:08 AM EDT
[#23]
Girl's lying.  I believe the tat artist's stry
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:37:34 AM EDT
[#24]
If I ever saw something like that stumbling towards me, my immediate reaction would be "ZOMBIE!"!

BTW - The girl deserves nothing.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:37:40 AM EDT
[#25]
This story is a heaping bowl of fail and WTF.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:41:31 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

(edited out plug)

And I love the fact you are raving about facial tats...while that website (which I am assuming you are claiming is yours) has people with multiple facial piercings...

Hypocrisy is a bitch...

ETA- btw I also removed the silly 'Im so serious, Im using giant red letters' stuff

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 2:54:43 AM EDT
[#27]
IF you want to see what someone with serious mental issues looks like...here it is.

He looks like something from "Dawn of the Dead"

GR
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:10:53 AM EDT
[#28]
No fucking way you could fall asleep through being tattooed on your face. You'd need to be given anesthesia or be drugged to sleep through one of the more sensitive areas of your body being tat'd up.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:13:21 AM EDT
[#29]
I have no pity for her.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:13:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Easy way to avoid this situation... Go to a parlor that speaks your language, especially one that employs people who do not look like him.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:13:47 AM EDT
[#31]
Stupid girl.

She deserves it.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:16:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Well, didn't Obama say there were 56 states? Maybe he was paying homage to America, inspired across the pond by the new direction. He simply got carried away!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:39:22 AM EDT
[#33]
What a dumbass....good luck getting a decent job now.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:47:19 AM EDT
[#34]
I'm all for tattoos if thats what people want. But, as a general rule, avoid facial tattoo at all cost no matter how small they are.  To me, 3 small stars on her face is 3 to many, now she has 58, and I serioiusly doubt she fell asleep under the needle, especially when they are on a sensitive place like your face, mybe passed out drunk...
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:51:01 AM EDT
[#35]
1 star, 3 stars, 56 stars. All the same thing. Yuck on the face.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:53:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

[span style='COLOR: #ff0000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt']10 years and 35 thousand procedures plus, and I have never tattooed a face. No good artist would. This man is a degenerate butcher.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 3:55:58 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

this quite possible the dumbest fucking shit i've ever read

you called yourself an artist yet your website shows a shop that specializes in doing shitty flash tattoos...

you don't even have a portfolio online...

get the fuck out of here...
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:01:19 AM EDT
[#38]
She was an idiot for letting a freak work on her. She was an idiot for letting someone work on her that spoke English as a second language. She was an idiot for "sleeping" (passed out) while getting facial tattoos. In short, she was a fucking goddamn idiot.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:03:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Tatoos........anywhere.

No thanks.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:04:10 AM EDT
[#40]
So when that guy sneezes, does it spray out the sides of his nose through the blowholes he put in?

I hope he doesn't have allergies.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:08:07 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I would still bang her.  Probably put her in the Holly Farms Oven Roasted Stuffed Chicken Position after I pinned her wings back.

She's British.  You haven't seen her teeth . . .
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:26:35 AM EDT
[#42]
He is a zombie.

She has the "stupid star" permanent rash for quick identification by prospective mates.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:36:52 AM EDT
[#43]
I don't know what your problem is with the guy. I would have to see his arms and maybe his legs to judge his work because all the shit on his face he didn't do himself.

but that said I still wouldn't get another tattoo but if i was I wouldn't care what he looked like as long as he did good work hes a fucking tattoo artist not a lawyer.

and the girl gets what she deserves nothing.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:39:15 AM EDT
[#44]
One tattoo is too much on a girl.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:39:51 AM EDT
[#45]
I'm pretty sure face and neck tattoos are an instant 75% reduction in your potential earning power.  Humans do the most illogical things sometimes.

Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:48:09 AM EDT
[#46]
This bitch was on TV this morning looking all innocent and shit. There is no way she ordered 3 tats and then fell asleep. Pain seems to wake me up, not to mention some guy grinding on my fucking face with a needle. This is buyers remorse.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:50:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Well, she has proven that she makes bad decisions when she decided to get a tattoo on her face. Are we to believe she wasn't stupid enough to want 56? And where the hell did the number 56 come from? Nice even number right there.

Maybe she is an Obama supporter and wanted to represent the 56 states!
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 4:51:35 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I'm pretty sure face and neck tattoos are an instant 75% reduction in your potential earning power.  Humans do the most illogical things sometimes.

Not pretty sure, for sure.

One of my HR MBA profs did a paper on this.  College Grad instantly becomes a HS degree earner with facial tatoos or abnormal piercings.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:45:05 AM EDT
[#49]
I only count 55 stars unless the dot on her ear is a star.

No tatoos here so I'm not sure how this works but I thought there was a paper drawing of the finished product the customer would approve before work started.
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:53:15 AM EDT
[#50]
I was in Denver on business in spring 2008 and went into a Barnes and Noble. I selected my book and was checking out and the girl behind the counter had about 20 piercings in her face. The were everywhere; cheeks, lips, eyebrows, nose, bridge of nose etc.

She was also wearing a little sign that said "Do NOT ask me about my piercings!" She might be the dumbest person I have ever seen operating a cash register.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top