Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/10/2009 7:03:45 PM EDT
So my dear Arfcom i faced my greatest fear and live to tell about it.. My trusted most faithfull friend turned bad. It was a hard split second descision but when death looks you in the eye you have to look back and show no fear....  

this is the perpitrator in questions.

it was angry that i  was waging a war of attrition with the wife unit  to see who could stand a dirty bathroom the longest and it just snapped and came at me.. I had no choice but to grab the weapon that was closest to me and prepare for battle...

I grabbed my new to me Walther P22 and went to buisness.. i bladed at 45 degrees screamed you will not touch my comet and shot one right down its throat with devistating results.

After it was all said and done i was the one left standing.. Cant say as much for the shitter...

You had served me well old friend but it was you or me..  So a quick trip to the home depot and exactly 60 minutes after discharge i have a brand new can..

So you ask.. Delemorte is that really how it went down? Well.... No sir no its not.. I recently purchased said 22LR handgun from a buddy of mine.. I was familarizing my self with said weapon and put it on safe. As i wanted to bring the hammer back down i pulled the trigger and lost the hammer. Luckily i was smart enough that if I was going to undertake that operation that i point it in the safest direction possible and in my house that would be the ceramic shitter... Turns out after further inspection the safety does not function properly.. Me and my buddy are gonna have a talk.Luckily i only paid 150 for it so a repair will not be too bad for the overall purchase price.

And why you ask am i sitting here smiling? Cause when i showed my wife when she got home what i had done her responce was "Damn baby you terminated that toilet with extreme prejudice ".

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:07:52 PM EDT
[#1]
That toilet did nothing to you, nothing at all. I'm willing to bet the manual safety works just fine.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:08:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
That toilet did nothing to you, nothing at all.

You were'nt there you didnt see the look it its eye....
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:09:43 PM EDT
[#3]
did you shoot it in place?
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#4]
You shot your toilet?
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:10:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey man, nice shot.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:11:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
did you shoot it in place?

Yup.. bolted to the floor...
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:13:18 PM EDT
[#7]
So you were fucking with a new to you gun in your shitter with it loaded?
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:14:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'm willing to bet the manual safety works just fine.

I will head to the range on sat with vid camera.. We will find out for sure.. Very possible im a dumb ass.. Well most lilkely im a dumb ass but when i unload the pistol and put it on safe the hammer strikes the firing pin. the decocker is not engaging all the way. I think it was taken apart and not assembled properly.

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:15:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:17:57 PM EDT
[#10]
lol, wut?
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:18:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Safeties don't work on toy guns, didn't you read the Walther manual? I had one and it was really finicky ammo wise.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#12]
So in on one.  This could be epic.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:24:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Well atleast you shot the shit out of it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#14]

THRONEICIDE!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 8:20:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Well at least you shot the shit out of it.

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 5:13:04 AM EDT
[#16]
bump for the AM crew.. Enjoy...
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 5:42:48 AM EDT
[#17]
A few weeks back I had invited some friends out for a BBQ. One (who would normally drive on flattened tires for my cooking) was a no show. I called her to see what was up-she was mid-toilet change. Seems she was trying to remove the tile in the bathroom at her new house and had put a crack in the toilet with the hammer. I asked if it had caused a leak, and her reply was as follows:"Nope. But I was so pissed off that some idiot grouted the whole fucking toilet into the tile, I beat the rest of it into little tiny pieces in a fit of rage...."

I have also seen a toilet die an accidental death-a friend had gotten an integrally suppressed Ruger .22 pistol (MKI I think). A phone book made for an impromptu indoor backstop. Sadly, behind the backstop was the commode. The cumulative and consistent impact in the center of said phone book created a hole. Said hole allowed a slug or two to penetrate the book, zip through the bathroom door, and punch a not-unimpressive hole in the toilet...
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 5:52:46 AM EDT
[#18]
nice pubes

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 5:56:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Those P22s are known to have problems.  I think there is a website and forum out there somewhere dedicated to them, I dont remember.  Google it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 5:57:08 AM EDT
[#20]
LOL. Those pesky .22s. They never feel loaded and the controls have the resistance of a 1lb spring.

GOOD SHOOT. thats what it gets for stealing your pubes. or are those you wifes?
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:01:01 AM EDT
[#21]
So you were in your bathroom, finger fucking a gun that you haven't yet checked out, loaded.

And you put one dead center into the commode.

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:04:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So you were in your bathroom, finger fucking a gun that you haven't yet checked out, loaded.

And you put one dead center into the commode.

It was aimed at the commode on purpose.. The safety just was not engaged. I knew with out a doubt that there was a good chance the pistol would fire. And if it was going to fire then that was the safest location for it to do it in.. But yes i was too damn impatient to wait for a day at the range... luckily i have a wife with a DAMN good sense of humor. and im fairly handy in the house and had the can replaced in under one hour. Replacing a toilet is much easier than I had suspected.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:07:21 AM EDT
[#23]
You were blasterbating in the bathroom?

Don't let mom catch you.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:07:40 AM EDT
[#24]
The very first time I shot my first AR I shot a toilet with it.  I will admit it was not inside a home, though.  Even so I thought it was pretty cool.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:09:35 AM EDT
[#25]
What.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:10:41 AM EDT
[#26]
I used to think a firecracker wouldn't do the same thing....    
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:10:55 AM EDT
[#27]
Too fucking much man........
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:25:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Too fucking much man........

the good news is that the ceramic stopped the round. No penetration no leaking no extra holes in my floor nothing.. Im not going to try it with a larger caliber but for a 22 it did what i wanted it to do and that was to stop the slug. now it cost me 190 dollars to find that out but still.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:28:19 AM EDT
[#29]

reminds me of this from carryconcealed.net
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:30:48 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

http://www.carryconcealed.net/Websites/carryconcealed/Images/6433655.jpg

reminds me of this from carryconcealed.net

Got a link to the story on that one?  Hopefully it wasn't at the guy's workplace...

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 7:49:11 AM EDT
[#31]
" I  Shot The Toilet... But I Did Not Shoot The Dam Bidet"..... great song....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top