Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2002 8:36:13 PM EDT
Are the 3 Color Desert BDU's made of the same fabric that the woodland camo is . . . . cotton/poly blend with the little ripstop squares in them ?

Anyone know a good source for real surplus ?
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 8:54:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes they are what you describe. Paul was in the Navy and they got all the contract overrun "winter" cotton ones. I just got home from PSAB and the navy had quite a hodge podge of stuff. Nothing funnier than semen with cotton/poly tops and heavy cotton bottoms.

ESP, you can have mine if you're the right size. Every time I go there, they mandate that we get all new ones. What a waste.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 9:02:18 PM EDT
[#3]
My Air Force issu DCU's are a nylon cotton blend with rip stop. They seem to me to be alittle cooler than my summer weight BDU's. DCU's are not for sale at clothing sales.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 9:11:48 PM EDT
[#4]
What does DCU stand for ?

I wear a size Med Regular !
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 9:24:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Desert Camo Uniform (DCU)

These won't fit ya. They're XL Long.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:36:40 AM EDT
[#6]
I need the 6 color desert camo BDU's in a medium long and cannot find them anywhere. If anyone knows where I can find them, give me a shout.

Thanks

I would like the rip-stop cotton/poly blend.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:46:22 AM EDT
[#7]
[url]www.tedsmilitarysurplus.com/clothing/index.html[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top