Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2002 1:09:57 PM EDT
 1yr 9mth old female Germand Shepherd, all shots, spayed, two levels of obedience training...very alert and intelligent.  
 My wife recently had to go back to work and we both work long shifts, dog's quality of life has gone down the drain...she spends her day in the garage and has hurt herself trying to "dig-out".  
 She needs a family that has someone home during the day.  My wife loved having her around when she was home raising the baby (very gentle and inquisitive with the baby, but hell on the pizza guy)...but she is not adjusting to the new situation.  As much as it hurts to let her go, it hurts more to see her miserable and underutilized.  Located in the Oklahoma City area.    
      [email protected]  
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 1:25:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 1:27:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Me too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#3]
MSG- I don't really have the room for a dog right now, but I'll ask a few of my buddies. I'm just on the other side of the Red from ya, so it might work out. I'll let you know if I find somebody.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 3:31:49 PM EDT
[#4]
They ship animals Fedex don't they?? How is she with other dogs?
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 5:42:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the help Ponyboy...you Texas boys aint so bad after all.

Jason....shipping animals is tough in the winter.  She is good with other dogs...won't get aggressive unless they initiate.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:40:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
i wish i was in Oklahoma
View Quote

ditto![V]

Looking for a shepard currently.
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 4:52:03 AM EDT
[#7]
How close are you to Fort Smith AR?
cpermd
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 5:30:40 AM EDT
[#8]
I hope you find a home for your dog.  

The closest rescue shelter for German Shepherds is in Houston

[url]http://www.gsdrescuehouston.org/[/url]

Link Posted: 1/21/2002 1:52:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Hey cpermd, Fort Smith is only a few hours down I-40 from here...
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 3:03:43 PM EDT
[#10]
MSG...check your mail!
Link Posted: 1/21/2002 3:20:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Hi dogsdad, hows things been?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top