Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/27/2009 5:01:59 PM EDT
OK, so I'm a schlub free member & don't have search!  So sue me!!!

ANYhoo, now that my mini-rant is over:

Yez yez yez, the perfect accessory for that lucky Arfcommer that has a combat-ready GF/Wife!

Tactical Corsets

I dunno, that just strikes my whimsy.  'Specially the interrogation pouch.  Sounds like something that should be offered by utilikilts.
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:06:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I want one

for the wife i mean...
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:06:37 PM EDT
[#2]

I WANT one!!!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:16:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I WANT one!!!!

I'd like to see that
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I WANT one!!!!

I'd like to see that

What a classless, tacky, low-brow thing to say!  Darn it, I was trying to think of some way to say that!!!!
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:24:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd like the chick from the pic, please.
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Only if your chick is a Goth with a lot of face piercings.  
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:24:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I WANT one!!!!

I'd like to see that

Pics are required upon delivery
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:31:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Ugh.  Having worn a corset on several occasions, I'll be skipping this one.
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:34:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#10]
May I be the first to say, IBTL.
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:38:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
i am wearing one now

I did not need to hear that!    

Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:39:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
i am wearing one now

Mona must not be home
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:41:09 PM EDT
[#13]
reminds me of the "ladies" ballistic vests on reno 911
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:41:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I WANT one!!!!

I'd like to see that

Pics are required upon delivery

+1
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:41:38 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I WANT one!!!!

I'd like to see that

What a classless, tacky, low-brow thing to say!

Darn it, I was trying to think of some way to say that!!!!
In before the offer to purchase in exchange for pics.

Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:48:55 PM EDT
[#16]
that chick looks like she needs to take a shit.

Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:51:33 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I WANT one!!!!

I'd like to see that

What a classless, tacky, low-brow thing to say!  Darn it, I was trying to think of some way to say that!!!!

y'all crack me up...

I've worn a corset on quite a few occasions before (used to wear one every weekend for 3 months out of the year) and I actually like the support they give to my back...  I'm a little bigger than the girl in the pic, but yeah, I think I'm ordering one...
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:54:43 PM EDT
[#18]
"interrogation pouch" lol
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 5:55:47 PM EDT
[#19]
I wonder what they use for material. You can't make a corset out of any old fabric. Nylon perhaps? That's just freaking wonderful. The break in period must be a cast iron bitch (in more ways than one). Wear nylon like the kind used in LBE gear against bare flesh for a while, that's got to hurt.

I caught the part about the plastic stays, that's pure suck right there. No respectable corset maker would use plastic. That's usually the hallmark of the low end Fredericks of Hollywood stuff. Plastic stays tend to twist, break and lose shape.

I won't even get into the whole tightening system. Looks like they're too cheap to install grommets for laces, unless the straps are for some sort of fan lacing system.

Just random musings from a fetishist,
G
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 6:09:26 PM EDT
[#20]
is that unfolding backpack a MAXPEDITION's ROLLYPOLY® BACKPACK? sure looks like it
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 6:25:46 PM EDT
[#21]
thanks passing this one to the ladies of my life
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 6:27:01 PM EDT
[#22]
hawt!

Link Posted: 5/27/2009 6:28:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
OK, so I'm a schlub free member & don't have search!  So sue me!!!

ANYhoo, now that my mini-rant is over:

Yez yez yez, the perfect accessory for that lucky Arfcommer that has a combat-ready GF/Wife!

Tactical Corsets

I dunno, that just strikes my whimsy.  'Specially the interrogation pouch.  Sounds like something that should be offered by utilikilts.

Wow.

Just.

Wow.

DGP, you are my new hero!

I won't even ask how you came across this link.

Link Posted: 5/27/2009 6:35:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I WANT one!!!!

I'd like to see that

y'all crack me up...

I've worn a corset on quite a few occasions before (used to wear one every weekend for 3 months out of the year) and I actually like the support they give to my back...  I'm a little bigger than the girl in the pic, but yeah, I think I'm ordering one...

Remember the lonely ARFCOM men... Pics required upon delivery
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I wonder what they use for material. You can't make a corset out of any old fabric. Nylon perhaps? That's just freaking wonderful. The break in period must be a cast iron bitch (in more ways than one). Wear nylon like the kind used in LBE gear against bare flesh for a while, that's got to hurt.

I caught the part about the plastic stays, that's pure suck right there. No respectable corset maker would use plastic. That's usually the hallmark of the low end Fredericks of Hollywood stuff. Plastic stays tend to twist, break and lose shape.

I won't even get into the whole tightening system. Looks like they're too cheap to install grommets for laces, unless the straps are for some sort of fan lacing system.

G

you know, if I wasn't already married, I'd have to propose about now...  
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 7:09:23 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Wife laughed when i showed her the TAC COSET, She did'nt think it look period enough for fest...

Zar
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 7:13:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wife laughed when i showed her the TAC COSET, She did'nt think it look period enough for fest...

Zar

LOL...  definitely not, but she likes hers, right?    my others do have steel boning, so the plastic may be a deal breaker, but I've got an email inbound for more details...  I'll post when/if I hear from them...
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 7:15:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I WANT one!!!!

Pics when it happens, you'll have an epic thread for that!
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 7:21:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zar

LOL...  definitely not, but she likes hers, right?    my others do have steel boning, so the plastic may be a deal breaker, but I've got an email inbound for more details...  I'll post when/if I hear from them...

Hehe, she likes her's. BETTER for i paid for the ^%$#%$# thing. Had the Plastic boning replaced in two of them at a leather shop with alluminum, then just caved in and had a full custom one with SS spring steel made for her.

I thought BRD was bad... Anytime i get any "noise" from the SO on a gun I'm looking at i point the the closet and she quites down.  

Zar
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 7:27:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I WANT one!!!!

Pic's
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 7:58:45 PM EDT
[#31]
they are spill resistant.

FaP FaP FaP
Link Posted: 5/27/2009 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#32]
tag to show to the wife!

Link Posted: 5/27/2009 9:12:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Mrs Wingnutx wants to know how much these are.

Link Posted: 5/29/2009 7:20:15 AM EDT
[#34]
They have this thread linked directly from their site now...

We then found our first forum thread on a bona fide tactical site, AR15. Tactical women of the world and the men who love them, unite!

Link Posted: 6/10/2009 8:35:14 PM EDT
[#35]
nice.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 8:36:29 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm a dude and I want one.... Not quit as tight as that one....
The normal ones are just not secure enough... Flop around a lot.
Link Posted: 6/10/2009 9:02:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I'm a dude and I want one.... Not quit as tight as that one....

The normal ones are just not secure enough... Flop around a lot.

wait...  wat?
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 8:00:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Nice hot brass catcher there.

Good thing that it comes with a high speed low drag zipper in front ... gotta prevent burns, ya know?
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 2:17:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

G

you know, if I wasn't already married, I'd have to propose about now...  

It figures (no pun intended).

A waist is a terrible thing to mind,
G

Link Posted: 6/11/2009 2:20:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I WANT one!!!!

You and the other ladies from ARFCOM get one... then post pics... k?
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 5:20:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I WANT one!!!!

You and the other ladies from ARFCOM get one... then post pics... k?

GROUP BUY!!!!!!  

still haven't heard back from them, but their site has developed more since I first saw it, so they may answer my questions without an email...  hmm...
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#42]
In before Stoner_Student.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:47:39 PM EDT
[#43]
I know a few gals that wear corsets for various reasons and of various materials...I'll circulate this to them...
Link Posted: 6/24/2009 10:51:57 PM EDT
[#44]
I can die happy now.

No, wait. I can get one for the girlfirend, then I can die happy.

But not before.

Also: thread resurrection.
Link Posted: 6/24/2009 11:06:34 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm having my wife order one, right now.
Link Posted: 7/6/2009 4:39:05 PM EDT
[#46]

Those aren't corsets. They're bustiers. Big difference and any tailor/seamstress ought to know it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top