Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2002 10:42:47 AM EDT
Josh Hartnet Quote for interview on MSN

Q: When did you finally get the haircut?

A: When we got to Morocco, I did the photo shoot for the magazine and then they shaved my head. But it's just so ugly. I mean, after the movie was all over, I just wanted to shave the top because at least a shaved head is interesting looking. The pelt they have to wear on top of their heads is so ugly. But all the guys, every Ranger you'll ever meet, hates the haircut. So I felt right in place.

WTF?  Since when does every Ranger hate the high and tight?

I'd call BS, but maybe it applies to this particular Ranger Company because they were around the Delta guys whose mission dictates other than military haircuits and the Delta guys were looked up to?

At any rate, based on my read of the book, I bet CPT Steele liked his high and tight, so not every Ranger hated it.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 10:45:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Typical Hollywood homo quote.  Just goes to show you the gap between actors and the people they "portray."
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top