Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2002 1:51:14 PM EDT
Now, am I being paranoid or should I not be concerned about the continued devastation of our United States military and its ability to protect herself, and us!  After Clinton was done eviserating our military I thought old Bush would help us out!  From this article I saw on Newsmax.com it sounds like the axe is continuing to fall.  Now I have heard the theory that our government is following the agenda of global pacification and their idea is to make it impossible for the U.S. to defend against a combined attack.  In doing so we would have to submit to the new global government for we cannot "win" the fight.  Sounds plausible, but I hope that this is just another conspiracy.  Although I haven't met a conspiracy I didn't like.  
Any thoughts on this would be apperciated.  The link is down below, you will have to cut and paste I have not learned to make a hyperlink yet.

Kentlik

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2002/1/14/102410.shtml
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 2:15:49 PM EDT
[#1]
... A couple things.

(1) You cannot trust Newsmax for reliable info.

(2) The Bush admin just recently reversed their decision to trim the defense budget and actually increased it this year by a fairly significant margin.
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 2:24:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
... A couple things.

(1) You cannot trust Newsmax for reliable info.

(2) The Bush admin just recently reversed their decision to trim the defense budget and actually increased it this year by a fairly significant margin.
View Quote

Why can't I trust newsmax?  O'Rielly is a contributer now, that gave them a little credibility to me, might be misplaced...
Link Posted: 1/15/2002 3:01:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top