Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/27/2009 10:55:16 PM EDT

His two biggest mistakes were getting out of the bed this morning combined with being an asshole.

The road leaving our plant has a cross access right of way, in which he is parked. Our exit path is from his belly to the front of the blurry semi truck out in the main street. He stopped directly in the path of one of our trucks a few feet away from his bumper and started raising hell with one of our drivers, which he escalated to threatening a group of our coworkers. Three times in 10 years our plant manager has gone over and talked to their boss about this loose cannon. In that time period he got promoted from employee to management.

This morning as he antagonized and threatened and refused to move he decided to show his brilliance and give me a great shot for the camera. Im sure his bosses will LOVE that picture! It will pretty much neutralize anything he has to say in his own defense.

Our President told the Site Supervisor that 3 visits was more than enough for corrective action. They will file harassment charges with the city against him Monday. The last guy they filed on they won a major distance restraining order on. He works right next door.

If I had to bet this will not turn out like he thought it would. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He won today!!! Good job!!

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]
That will not buff out....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:56:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like a charming fellow.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#3]
He looks like the kind of guy that would fuck a man in the ass and not even have the common goddamn courtesy to give him a reacharound
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:57:19 PM EDT
[#4]
So thats where all the damm pre-ban twinkies went!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 10:57:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Good, I hate fuck sticks that dont care about anybody else.  Make sure he goes down hard
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:00:19 PM EDT
[#6]
The world is full of pricks...looks like you found one.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:00:30 PM EDT
[#7]
It's hard to imagine why he would have such a problem with people from your plant driving out to the road.

Can you tell us why there's an issue here?

btw great pic - boss will love it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:04:52 PM EDT
[#8]
That 'tard look like a real winner.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:05:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's hard to imagine why he would have such a problem with people from your plant driving out to the road.

He does kamakazi maneuvers with us whether in our mixers or personal vehicles. Funny thing he seems to NEVER pick the assholes amongst us, he always picks the nice soft spoken guys (yet another count against him, our management will fight more knowing who it was with on our side).

While he exits traffic (running with blurry truck) at high rates of speed and comes sliding into this access road, he claims we fly out of our plant. Th eproblem with his assertion lies with the facts.

Our truck is off camera right, a few feet away. It is a loaded 40 ton concrete mixer truck, sitting in a wheel wash shaped kinda like this  \_/

If we do anything on exit it is impede traffic, there is no flying, even if empty, if we were so motivated to do so.

Recap- He claims Teamsters take loaded big trucks and fly out of a culvert. Yeah right.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:09:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Did his favorite NASCAR driver bite the wall in turn four or something?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:10:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Let me guess, dodge ram driver?
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:10:46 PM EDT
[#12]
You do know that his actions are assault.  By blocking your path with his truck....great photo.  Because of his stance, he probably will get a visit from the law man.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:12:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He does kamakazi maneuvers with us whether in our mixers or personal vehicles. Funny thing he seems to NEVER pick the assholes amongst us, he always picks the nice soft spoken guys (yet another count against him, our management will fight more knowing who it was with on our side).

While he exits traffic (running with blurry truck) at high rates of speed and comes sliding into this access road, he claims we fly out of our plant. Th eproblem with his assertion lies with the facts.

Our truck is off camera right, a few feet away. It is a loaded 40 ton concrete mixer truck, sitting in a wheel wash shaped kinda like this  \_/

If we do anything on exit it is impede traffic, there is no flying, even if empty, if we were so motivated to do so.

Recap- He claims Teamsters take loaded big trucks and fly out of a culvert. Yeah right.

Bozo without a cause . . .

I can't even imagine caring how fast the cement trucks leave a plant.  

I bet this guy has been in multiple bar fights over the years.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:12:52 PM EDT
[#14]
Pour him.

Hard to tell from that shot but is asshat parked on the tracks?

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:14:35 PM EDT
[#15]
What a slob.

Does he have an office e-mail address? Just wondering....
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:17:21 PM EDT
[#16]
somewhere, at somepoint in time, a girl went down on THAT man.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:19:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Quoted:
You do know that his actions are assault.  By blocking your path with his truck....great photo.  Because of his stance, he probably will get a visit from the law man.

You do know this guy is living irony.

PC modern kumbaya means you cant touch him, and a bitch like him would sue if you breathed on him.

Fine.

Modern PC kumbaya means a pic of a flip off turned into his company AND the local courts, and the man will set his ass straight.

Personally I think the ass whippin he deserved is a better option for all involved. He learns how to play better with others, we get rid of a headache and society becomes better by peer pressure. But we have to play within the rules like everyone else. He invited the man into his life with his actions and more so his pose.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:20:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Bet he's on glocktalk.  (Kidding!)

Nice pics, Cav.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:20:37 PM EDT
[#19]
It's been a while since I took college physics, but I'm pretty sure even a slow moving cement truck could move him and his truck out of the way.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:22:08 PM EDT
[#20]
You didn't just post his LICENSE PLATE!!!!

Oh SNAP!

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:24:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Oh SNAP!

Actually I altered it. I didnt want the poor fucker to get Arocked. His life is about to get fucked up enough as it is. These days are no time to be unemployed, and I am pretty sure this very well may cost him his job.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:34:41 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh SNAP!

Actually I altered it. I didnt want the poor fucker to get Arocked. His life is about to get fucked up enough as it is. These days are no time to be unemployed, and I am pretty sure this very well may cost him his job.

If they fire him ,hope he isnt the kind  to come back and pay you guys a "visit" BANG!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 11:38:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:04:57 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh SNAP!

If they fire him ,hope he isnt the kind  to come back and pay you guys a "visit" BANG!

Doubtful. These kinds of assholes are usually more bark than bite. Once they get a slap in the face with some reality, they just cower like the little bitches they are.

CavVet, please post updates.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:15:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Grown man wearing a Nascar Pepsi Jacket....

My 10 yr old knows thats a FAIL....

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:23:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
http://i43.tinypic.com/5mbayb.jpg

His two biggest mistakes were getting out of the bed this morning combined with being an asshole.

The road leaving our plant has a cross access right of way, in which he is parked. Our exit path is from his belly to the front of the blurry semi truck out in the main street. He stopped directly in the path of one of our trucks a few feet away from his bumper and started raising hell with one of our drivers, which he escalated to threatening a group of our coworkers. Three times in 10 years our plant manager has gone over and talked to their boss about this loose cannon. In that time period he got promoted from employee to management.

This morning as he antagonized and threatened and refused to move he decided to show his brilliance and give me a great shot for the camera. Im sure his bosses will LOVE that picture! It will pretty much neutralize anything he has to say in his own defense.

Our President told the Site Supervisor that 3 visits was more than enough for corrective action. They will file harassment charges with the city against him Monday. The last guy they filed on they won a major distance restraining order on. He works right next door.

If I had to bet this will not turn out like he thought it would. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. He won today!!! Good job!!

Sometimes er most of the times you can't fix stupid. Yeah hopefully he'll be gone. Good capture on camera he's fooked.

btw save the pic for when I hit the 47,665 post count picture game
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:24:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh SNAP!

Doubtful. These kinds of assholes are usually more bark than bite. Once they get a slap in the face with some reality, they just cower like the little bitches they are.

CavVet, please post updates.

Its the quiete types you got to worry about. They either hold their rage in for years and let it out with a bang, or murder hookers.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:26:03 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i44.tinypic.com/21oq6oh.jpg

Quoted:

You do know this guy is living irony.

PC modern kumbaya means you cant touch him, and a bitch like him would sue if you breathed on him.

Fine.

Modern PC kumbaya means a pic of a flip off turned into his company AND the local courts, and the man will set his ass straight.

Personally I think the ass whippin he deserved is a better option for all involved. He learns how to play better with others, we get rid of a headache and society becomes better by peer pressure. But we have to play within the rules like everyone else. He invited the man into his life with his actions and more so his pose.

If that were the case, a lot of BS in this world would be solved easily and cost-free.  

I've actually seen this take place, though not in this country...and it was between a retired Chinese general and a Swedish Finance guy.  That was hilarious now that I think about it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:33:51 AM EDT
[#29]

...!

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 12:39:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Someone a few months ago asked, "What's a 'Mouth Breather?' " Well, here's  your answer!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:24:02 AM EDT
[#32]

Not my best work...
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:43:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Tie him to the track. Also, tell him what the caucasian community thinks of his antics.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:43:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 2:51:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:06:37 AM EDT
[#36]
This is going to be good!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:14:31 AM EDT
[#37]
I still ain't figured out what the guy is mad about.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:28:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:29:08 AM EDT
[#39]
lol
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:01:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:11:07 AM EDT
[#41]
My lord, he is the definition of piece-of-crap-unintelligent-moron-douchebag with a dork jacket!
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:12:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I still ain't figured out what the guy is mad about.

Some people just like to be mad. It's their persona.

It's obvious he is mad because his truck bed is empty.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:14:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Is that ARock?

Fuck you ARock!!!!!....just in case
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:22:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Are you positive that picture wasn't taken at a Ford assembly plant?

I swear to god I saw that guy being interviewed at a UAW hall on tv last week.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 4:48:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:22:27 AM EDT
[#46]
Tagformorephotochops
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:24:38 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:26:16 AM EDT
[#48]
How cosmopolitan..

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:28:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Where in WA is this Cav?
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:35:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top