Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 3/25/2009 5:46:56 PM EDT
in the walmart parking lot. Went in to see if they had ammo, ad they had 16 boxes. So after contemplating for a second I bought all 16 boxes of Federal 55gr 100 round boxes for $39.99. As I was finishing up some guy was getting all pissy and staring at me casue I had bought all the boxes. So I figured when I left he might follow me and sure enough he did. I would of sold him a box or 2 but he got all lippy and I was dressed in my business attire and little did he know I rep out 215 like I it was going out of style. So I got up real close and told him one more word and he was going to get put to sleep(rear choke...maybe triangle if it got to the ground) he stepped back cussed me out and wacked away. Long story I got 16 boxes of ammo for 688 including tax.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:31:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Post count? Check.
Join date? Check.
'Reps out at 215?' Check.

WalMart story without blading? FAIL.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:32:20 PM EDT
[#2]
That wasn't the outcome I was expecting... if I were him I would have a hard time not laughing.  "I'm gonna put you in a sleeper hold and maybe a triangle!!".   Do what???  So do you take your steroids before or after your nightly dose of WWE?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:38:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I was dressed in my business attire and little did he know I rep out 215 like I it was going out of style. So I got up real close and told him one more word and he was going to get put to sleep(rear choke...maybe triangle if it got to the ground) he stepped back cussed me out and wacked away

Wow.

First off I don't think anyone here is impressed by the fact you say you "rep out" at 215.  Also just because you watch people in UFC apply chokes doesn't mean you can pull it off in a real fight.

Also I don't believe a fucking word in this story.

But thank you for the laugh.

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:40:14 PM EDT
[#4]
None at my Walmart. I did find Federal 5.56 55gr FMJ bulk for $400 1000 at a local sporting goods store a few weeks ago. Now they are all gone.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:43:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Walmart here will only sell you 2 boxes per customer....
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Never go full retard
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:46:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Ok so I only have 10 posts but fyeguy, 61hawk and rocco123 +1 ...ArtemisAres...really? Maybe you should try the pro wrestling forum...
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#8]
You need to unfuck your head.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:51:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Boy oh boy I wish I could rep out 215 like it was going out of style.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:51:57 PM EDT
[#10]
At least the guy cussed you out.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:57:09 PM EDT
[#11]
dude, you're so roided up you can't spell...

why the hell would you try to get someone in a triangle choke anyway?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:59:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn, I was hoping someone got their ass beat for buying up all the ammo.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:08:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Sounds like ArtemesAres thinks he is really is really Wahoo McDaniel. Sorry for those you to Young to not know who that is.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:11:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
in the walmart parking lot. Went in to see if they had ammo, ad they had 16 boxes. So after contemplating for a second I bought all 16 boxes of Federal 55gr 100 round boxes for $39.99. As I was finishing up some guy was getting all pissy and staring at me casue I had bought all the boxes. So I figured when I left he might follow me and sure enough he did. I would of sold him a box or 2 but he got all lippy and I was dressed in my business attire and little did he know I rep out 215 like I it was going out of style. So I got up real close and told him one more word and he was going to get put to sleep(rear choke...maybe triangle if it got to the ground) he stepped back cussed me out and wacked away. Long story I got 16 boxes of ammo for 688 including tax.

Lol...wow...you are lucky that guy was a talker like yourself and not a fighter.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#15]
He started jerking it right there in front of you?  Damn good thing you didn't go to the ground with him.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#16]
its funny how just reading posts can make me laugh, thanks guys I enjoy all the sarcastic slams.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:15:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
dude, you're so roided up you can't spell...

why the hell would you try to get someone in a triangle choke anyway?

If he is juicing, he sure is wasting it. One day this guy is going to meet someone who doesn't take his frat-boy attitude and smashes his has-been highschool wrestler dreams.

But oh why not, I just gotta ask. How many reps with that 215? What is the max?

Now here is the manly question. What about squats?

Oh, and how many times have you ended a fight on the street with a triangle-choke? I usually end them with a "back-breaker" where upon I hoist my unwitting victim high above my head, yell FATALITY! and bring them down across my knee.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:21:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Most people I know who wear "business attire" type just a wee bit more intelligently than that gibberish you just posted

Congrats on your purchase, I guess.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:22:23 PM EDT
[#19]
You think your laughing......... well we here are much amused at the post. A few colleagues of mine were talking about firearms and a similar story came up. We dumbed it down for some of you guys and were curious of the responses we would get form gun fanatics. I myself love guns and own plenty, but they insisted on rattling your cages and you guys proved them right. Now I look like as much of a tool as you guys did with your posts. Especially the mastercard, and post count. No originality or thought were put into those.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:23:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Most people I know who wear "business attire" type just a wee bit more intelligently than that gibberish you just posted

Congrats on your purchase, I guess.

The clothes make the man only goes so far.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:24:12 PM EDT
[#21]
You accidentally all the 5.56 at walmart?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:40:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
215 thats it? Hell I turned 54 yesterday and I warm up with 215.

OMGZ!!! You benches the house!

(I see tons of guys that are easily 50+ in the gym repping out with stuff like this as well. An interesting note, by the time a person is 60, they have lost only around 90% of their strength according to my text books, assuming no injuries/illnesses).

Most of the freshmen football players I coach, start their warm up with 225.  

Soooo...

Who gives a s*it what you bench...it is all numbers when SHTF.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:41:13 PM EDT
[#23]
we shold all get into out "muscle cars" and drink beer and do doughnuts while shooting our ar's out the windows
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:43:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
we shold all get into out "muscle cars" and drink beer and do doughnuts while shooting our ar's out the windows

Stay in SKEWL...learn to write....not rite or wright...

By the way...that is a damn good idea.

Except for the shooting out the window part....I like having windows in my muscle car.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:44:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Maybe we could all start wacking. You know, like a bro thing?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:44:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:45:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

(I see tons of guys that are easily 50+ in the gym repping out with stuff like this as well. An interesting note, by the time a person is 60, they have lost only around 90% of their strength according to my text books, assuming no injuries/illnesses).

Most of the freshmen football players I coach, start their warm up with 225.  

Soooo...

Who gives a s*it what you bench...it is all numbers when SHTF.

+1, when I was in highschool I learned real fast in fights, a bench doesn't mean shit. What means shit is the guy who can still be moving after trading a few blows without breathing too hard. THAT is impressive.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:45:50 PM EDT
[#28]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=434466&page=1

So i was leaving the local sporting goods store after my trip to walmart and believe it or no the guy from walmart was there as well. SO it went down like this.....he asked if I was going to buy more ammo, and not wanting to get into again I immediately "took it to the ground" and proceeded to put him in a triangle. After a minute he went out. So I went in and bought more ammo, a couple hundred this time. When I got out to the parking lot I noticed the guy and my car were missing. Needless to say he didnt get put out deep enough. So I stole his car and im now looking for him. Ill let you kknow. I ddint know buying ammo was suck risky business.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 4:25:29 PM EDT
[#29]

Wow. Forty cents/round for Wal Mart plinking ammo. Great job. That guy was probably trying to warn you not to waste your money.

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:24:15 PM EDT
[#30]
Sorry dude, but I did laugh at the "repping out 215" comment.  Also, "blading" is a must for all Walmart related stories.  

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:25:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
You think your laughing......... well we here are much amused at the post. A few colleagues of mine were talking about firearms and a similar story came up. We dumbed it down for some of you guys and were curious of the responses we would get form gun fanatics. I myself love guns and own plenty, but they insisted on rattling your cages and you guys proved them right. Now I look like as much of a tool as you guys did with your posts. Especially the mastercard, and post count. No originality or thought were put into those.

Oh come on, I still want to know Mr.Business Man's max bench. I also want to know more about his unique "fighting" style. They say choking is a crime of passion and the Freudian slip about "wacking" has me concerned...
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:31:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry dude, but I did laugh at the "repping out 215" comment.  Also, "blading" is a must for all Walmart related stories.  

No shit one time I was at wal-mart and some street looking guy about my age and I were talking. Had been trained by some of the same people. Anyways, he had his hand in his pocket the whole time and this told me...er...uh-oh basically in the back of my mind the whole time. Anyways, guy finally demonstrated why. He had a butterfly knife with a wrist-tether and when he whipped that thing out (demonstration from a distance) it was about the most impressive thing I ever saw. He "didn't look like much" I guess, but he definitely knew how to use a knife. Glad out conversation was a friendly one among students of the same arts.

Um that's not what he meant by blading.   He was using in the context of "blading at a 45", per the epic walmart thread.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:32:39 PM EDT
[#33]
this is awesome I love this forum. you guys re great. lets all hang out some itme
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:33:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No shit one time I was at wal-mart and some street looking guy about my age and I were talking. Had been trained by some of the same people. Anyways, he had his hand in his pocket the whole time and this told me...er...uh-oh basically in the back of my mind the whole time. Anyways, guy finally demonstrated why. He had a butterfly knife with a wrist-tether and when he whipped that thing out (demonstration from a distance) it was about the most impressive thing I ever saw. He "didn't look like much" I guess, but he definitely knew how to use a knife. Glad out conversation was a friendly one among students of the same arts.

Um that's not what he meant by blading.   He was using in the context of "blading at a 45", per the epic walmart thread.

Ah, shows how I think. When I think of "blading" I think of stabbing. I guess living in south texas where "shanking" and other things happening all the time in the news/to people I knew has me thinking a bit more jaded.

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:33:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Sweet WS6..........Ihave an 800hp mustnag
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:33:11 PM EDT
[#36]
Can we move this? This could get epic in GD
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:33:34 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:33:48 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
this is awesome I love this forum. you guys re great. lets all hang out some itme

you re great to we all hang out some itme at plce me if want have cold beere.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Sweet WS6..........Ihave an 800hp mustnag

Wow...I wish I could find a girl with 800hp. Haha, I wouldn't have the balls to nick-name her "Mustnag" though. You better hope she does not see that post!
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:35:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I don't think the OP has the stamina to keep coming up with retarded things to say.  I'm guessing it will die after 5 pages at most.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:35:20 PM EDT
[#41]
Hmm interesting discussion of other "blading" at Walmart.  Real blades are better than those used at a 45 degree angle!

Check out the Epic Walmart thread...hilarity.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:36:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Need a spotter so you can rep out 215 more saferer?
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:36:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

(I see tons of guys that are easily 50+ in the gym repping out with stuff like this as well. An interesting note, by the time a person is 60, they have lost only retained around 90% of their strength according to my text books, assuming no injuries/illnesses).
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:37:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think the OP has the stamina to keep coming up with retarded things to say.  I'm guessing it will die after 5 pages at most.

x2
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:38:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Hmm interesting discussion of other "blading" at Walmart.  Real blades are better than those used at a 45 degree angle!

Check out the Epic Walmart thread...hilarity.

I love the whole getting in his face thing. It just SCREAMS "I love having elbo's slammed into my ribs and face"
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:26:09 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

So you really do type like that?

I was hoping it was in eagerness to post the above post that you wrote like that; wow, I don't know what you are saying...

Have a nice day.  
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

No shit one time I was at wal-mart and some street looking guy about my age and I were talking (oddly, it had to do with me searching for some people who had been harrassing me on the highway who I thought had pulled into the parkinglot). Had been trained by some of the same people as myself. Anyways, he had his hand in his pocket the whole time and this told me...er...uh-oh basically in the back of my mind the whole time so I kept a good 3' or more between us. Anyways, guy finally demonstrated what his hand in his pocket was holding (haha...go on, you know you want to laugh). He had a butterfly knife with a wrist-tether and when he whipped that thing out (demonstration from a distance) it was about the most impressive thing I ever seen regaurding getting a knife into action FAST. He "didn't look like much" I guess, but he definitely knew how to use a knife. Glad our conversation was a friendly one among students of the same arts.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:28:53 PM EDT
[#48]

Who is Alost?  Is he related to Arock?  If so, fuck you, Alost.

Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:29:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Quoted:

So you really do type like that?

I was hoping it was in eagerness to post the above post that you wrote like that; wow, I don't know what you are saying...
Have a nice day.  

My guess is that he is of another nationality. The smaller statue predominant of some gene-pools may make a 215 bench impressive along with a cultural status appreciation for "Business attire". This could also account for his unique syntax. Just an observation.
Link Posted: 3/25/2009 5:30:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Sorry, I was somewhat kind in my earlier post...

GUIDE TO TROLLING FORUMS:

RULE NUMBER 1: Spell correctly when insulting other peoples' IQ.   DO NOT MISSPELL something in the same sentence.

You sir...are the tool.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top