Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2002 10:37:58 PM EDT
I received word from Knight's that they have a new R.I.S due in February for the M4 carbine. It is free-floating and will be made of carbon.Anyone know what it looks like yet? Also does anyone like A.R.M.S Rail Interface System for the M4?
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 10:53:48 PM EDT
[#1]
No opinion on either.  But, does anyone know the links for these two companys?  Information is much appreciated.
W.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 11:34:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I received word from Knight's that they have a new R.I.S due in February for the M4 carbine. It is free-floating and will be made of carbon.Anyone know what it looks like yet? Also does anyone like A.R.M.S Rail Interface System for the M4?
View Quote

Go to the equipment exchange. I believe a seller (MSTN) is already selling them there. It looks like a standard RIS/RAS, but is free floating so that cinching up tight on the sling won't affect accuracy.  Pricey but cool!

[url]http://www.knightsarmament.com/[/url]

Edited to add URL
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 11:36:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Fulton Armory ([url] www.fultonarmory.com [/url]) has been selling the quadrail in both steel and carbon for some time.  Both are traditional free float tubes, and I think the QuadRail is on sail for $149.99 right now.
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 11:53:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Fulton Armory ([url] www.fultonarmory.com [/url]) has been selling the quadrail in both steel and carbon for some time.  Both are traditional free float tubes, and I think the QuadRail is on sail for $149.99 right now.
View Quote

That's a different unit than the Knight's rail. Cool, nevertheless!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top