Posted: 3/11/2009 12:13:17 PM EDT
Ammo Registration Bills

WTF??? I hope this site is a sick joke.

-ZA
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 12:23:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I know we have some guys here good with computers,

Cant someone E bomb these guys, the Brady campaign, and all the other BS

I mean how about a massive attack of E-Bombs, Worms, Viruses, etc.

Get 10-20 guys to go to a Public Library, make a ghost account, and melt their servers.
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 12:25:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I know we have some guys here good with computers,

Cant someone E bomb these guys, the Brady campaign, and all the other BS

I mean how about a massive attack of E-Bombs, Worms, Viruses, etc.

Get 10-20 guys to go to a Public Library, make a ghost account, and melt their servers.

4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any living person, doing harm to a state or federal official, or advocating the overthrow of the government.

Link Posted: 3/11/2009 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ammo Registration Bills

-ZA

This has been posted 3 or 4 times a week since it was first discovered.  Yes, it is bullshit; bull shit as in a system patented by a guy who can't sell it to ammo makers because they realize how impractical and costly it would be to implement, so he is trying to drum up support from the government to pass a law forcing the ammo makers to use his patented system so he can get rich.

Before you post these threads, it's always a good idea to perform a search on key words and phrases to make sure you aren't posting something for the 87th time.
Link Posted: 3/11/2009 3:17:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ammo Registration Bills

-ZA

This has been posted 3 or 4 times a week since it was first discovered.  Yes, it is bullshit; bull shit as in a system patented by a guy who can't sell it to ammo makers because they realize how impractical and costly it would be to implement, so he is trying to drum up support from the government to pass a law forcing the ammo makers to use his patented system so he can get rich.

Before you post these threads, it's always a good idea to perform a search on key words and phrases to make sure you aren't posting something for the 87th time.

Actually I think we average one "OMGWTFBBQ!!!" ammunition accountability thread a day M-F, with 2-3 a day on the weekends.

Its one guy, with a patent on a technology that hasn't been developed to a point where its practical, functional or achievable, who has gotten some schmuck in each of multiple state legislatures to introduce bills that go nowhere - but sure stir up people when someone else discovers it and posts another thread in GD or a tech forum.

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:57:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh noes, my ammoz!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 12:58:47 PM EDT
[#6]
LOL
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:04:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Oh noes, my ammoz!!

I see what you are doing there.
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#8]
not this crap again.......

Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:27:25 PM EDT
[#9]
AGNTSA!
Link Posted: 3/27/2009 1:51:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Posting in support of illegal activities.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top