Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2002 12:32:15 PM EDT
I need to know the name of a cheap hotel. If you are heading towards Blowing Rock, the place is on the left...I think. If I remember correctly, they were advertising rooms from $29/night. It was just outta Boone -- before making any of the major elevation changes and hitting the curves...

Yeah, yeah, laugh all you want but I just want a place to lay my head and it really didn't look all that bad.

Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Okay, how about this -- does anyone know the name of dirt cheap hotels in that area???
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#2]
^^^
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:05:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd just as soon be in Boone...
Link Posted: 1/8/2002 12:01:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Try looking up "motel" on www.superpages.com .  You can go into the maps to see what roads the motels are on, and if you can trace your approximate route, may be able to figure out which one is the one you wanted.

Just a thought.  Good luck.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top