Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2002 10:46:27 AM EDT
Anyone else use them and having problems getting in. I am able to login but I get a black page after logging in. Trying to look for a link to tech support but can't find it. If anyone e-mailed me from yesterday afternoon on, I am not ignoring you, I just can't access the damn thing.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 10:52:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes....yesterday and today..........
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:05:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:08:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Man that sucks, what they do just selcetive turn off some people.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:13:29 AM EDT
[#4]
yeah, they were slow yesterday... probably melted down a server or local director/ content switch /load balancing device..... Just part of the scene. Seems Ok now

[8D]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:32:04 AM EDT
[#5]
L T....just got in ...no problem....same yesterday...had trouble...tried later and it flew....who knows...just go back till it works I guess????.....[:)].......(they`re negotiating a contract for Doug Flutie)
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:35:48 AM EDT
[#6]
Just checked mine and got in with no problems. They must be back up.

Tanstaafl out.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:37:16 AM EDT
[#7]
YAHOO has intermitent problems. My feeling is to close down the session, and try logging on again a couple of times.  Sometimes they are slow, and the 3rd time is a charm. This doesn't happen all of the time, just sometimes.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:38:11 AM EDT
[#8]
I've been in today and last night both... no probes here. Sometimes they do maintenance and backups late. Other times it is a server outage. I remember the rolling blackouts over the summer and they got hit pretty hard. Some people I knew would be out and others would be fine.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#9]
My account works well today, butit was acting wierd yesterday.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 11:54:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Well I'm still crapped out. I am noticing that all of the pic file on Yahho is showing up as red X's on my puter. Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

If you guys need to send me an e-mail please use

[email protected] for now.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 1:38:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well I'm still crapped out. I am noticing that all of the pic file on Yahho is showing up as red X's on my puter. Wonder if that has anything to do with it.

If you guys need to send me an e-mail please use

[email protected] for now.
View Quote
                                          One thing I did was use a different search engine to get access.....it worked ok.....
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 1:45:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Just go into your email options (next time you get in) and turn on pop mail support. Then you can use any external email program you want along with their web access email. I use outlook express and never have problems.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 2:28:59 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been using yahoo mail for years and this is the first time this ever happened. I still can't get in.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Just checked mine. No problems.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 5:56:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I've been using yahoo mail for years and this is the first time this ever happened. I still can't get in.
View Quote
                                          Maybe your pc is a bigot!.......[spank]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 9:36:41 AM EDT
[#16]
OK, I still can't get in. Still showing me a blank page. Can someone tell how to contact yahoo. Can't find a tech support link anywhere.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 9:45:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Just checked mine. Over 200 new messages and all of them spam. Granted I never use it, I wonder how long it will take them to close the account? Another reason to use the ar15 mail client.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#18]
L T....working fine today......try 1-800-my-yahoo.........what about your isp?......good luck.......[:)]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:42:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
L T....working fine today......try 1-800-my-yahoo.........what about your isp?......good luck.......[:)]
View Quote

Thanx. Everything else seems to be working fine on my puter. I just can't get into yahoo mail.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 11:05:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#21]
LT, don't feel singled out.

Yahoo has many, many email servers.  Sometimes they crash, and people whose email is on that server get locked out.  Mine has been locked out for as long as two or three days at a time (although usually only a few minutes or an hour or two), and it seems to happen every few weeks.

That MIGHT be why yours is locked, or maybe there's something else, I dunno, maybe they lost it permanently or terminated you for some reason.  I hope it's just temporary.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 10:09:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 7:36:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
LT, don't feel singled out.

Yahoo has many, many email servers.  Sometimes they crash, and people whose email is on that server get locked out.  Mine has been locked out for as long as two or three days at a time (although usually only a few minutes or an hour or two), and it seems to happen every few weeks.

That MIGHT be why yours is locked, or maybe there's something else, I dunno, maybe they lost it permanently or terminated you for some reason.  I hope it's just temporary.  Good luck.
View Quote

Well I tried two different computers at work and again here at home, and I still can't f'ing get in. What is really pissing me off is that, this is the e-mail addy I use for my resume, Monster.com and most job boards I am on. [:(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top