Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2002 7:06:29 PM EDT
Well folks time to crow a bit..As President of the East Elgin Sportsmen's Association I am very proud indeed!!

We have spent the last 7 months building a new range building.  Tonight was the FIRST SHOOT!! Fittingly it was our Junior Program that started things off.  We had 28 shooters for the First shoot ( 6-8:30pm) including 7 new kids that had never shot or held a gun before in their lives.  The second shoot ( 8:40-?) had 15 signed up when I left with my two kids age 8 and 11.

We expect a massive increase in numbers this year up from a high 65 last year due to the new range.  The range has 10 lanes and is 25 meters in length!  I will post pics of the event when our web master emails them to me..

All the parents were very impressed with the new range and the program..

I am Very proud indeed!!

Cheers all!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:43:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrat's Stormbringer, sounds like you're teaching them right!

That and "you did it for the children" [;D]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:47:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Kudos Stormbringer!

Did you let any of the Chillin's experience the thrill of FA? [}:D]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 7:03:31 AM EDT
[#3]
FA!!

ARE YOU KIDDING!!

I LIVE IN CANADA!!!

We are not even allowed to smell FA!!

Nope our kids use single shot aperature sighted bolt guns, mainly anshutz and bruno.

Mind you at our Open House in the summer there is a line up of kids waiting to get their hands on my AK and AR semi-autos.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top