Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2002 10:30:39 AM EDT
People that spent their time in websites like this, is what is wrong with this world. You are all so ignorant if guns were band , they would not be manufactured any more and no one will be able to get any. You are the type of people that rejoice when you see a school shooting.  You all are terrorist brewing in this country, quick to use your guns and violence , instead of rationalizing and talking and seeing what the root of the problem is. You all hide behind the constitution, Well damn the constitution , and the primitive minds it tries to protect.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:32:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Dont feed the trolls.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#2]
[frag], [:K].

QS
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:34:24 AM EDT
[#3]
No need for anyone else to reply to this moron. His/her/it's mind will not be changed.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:35:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You are all so [i]ignorant[/i] if guns were [i]band[/i] ...
View Quote

That's funny.......[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/Chimborazo%2Fstupid%2Egif[/img]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:37:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
....if guns were band...
View Quote

Hey, L.A. Guns is a great BAND.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:38:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Umm, Mr. The Truth, [:K] why don't you post an email address? Mine is [email protected]. I'll be happy to discuss the issue with you in a non-threatening, non-confrontational way, sticking to the facts as much as possible. Email me if you aren't afraid to debate this instead of a hit-and-run post like this one.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:39:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Umm, Mr. The Truth, [troll] why don't you post an email address? Mine is [email protected]. I'll be happy to discuss the issue with you in a non-threatening, non-confrontational way, sticking to the facts as much as possible. Email me if you aren't afraid to debate this instead of a hit-and-run post like this one.
View Quote

Dont bother.

All your trolls are belong to us!
You have no chance survive make your time.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:43:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
what the root of the problem is. You all hide behind the constitution, Well damn the constitution , and the primitive minds it tries to protect.
View Quote

i'm mildly curious to see what he thnks the "root of the problem" is, and what he proposes as a replacement for the constitution.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Umm, Mr. The Truth, [troll] why don't you post an email address? Mine is [email protected]. I'll be happy to discuss the issue with you in a non-threatening, non-confrontational way, sticking to the facts as much as possible. Email me if you aren't afraid to debate this instead of a hit-and-run post like this one.
View Quote

Dont bother.

All your trolls are belong to us!
You have no chance survive make your time.
View Quote

What you say! Damn all Constitution for great justice. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:43:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:45:19 AM EDT
[#11]
I merely find it refreshing that he didn't bring up religion.

Welcome aboard THE_TRUTH!
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:47:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Just take away his first amendment right and all our problems will be solved.  Hey! it worked on the second!
[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:48:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I bet "THE_TRUTH" is imbroglio's new girlfreind....
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:49:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You all are terrorist brewing ....
View Quote

The man has a point.

We should ban coffee pots, so the terrorists can't be "brewing" any more.

Caffeine made 'em irritable, ya know.

[whacko][50]

Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:52:49 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
....if guns were band...
View Quote

Hey, L.A. Guns is a great BAND.
View Quote

Hey, Guns and Roses is a great band too.

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:53:20 AM EDT
[#16]
The Truth is.....neither of his accounts survived! [;)]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:58:19 AM EDT
[#18]
[size=6]
Yo, VIP, Let's kick it!

[/size=6]

Edited because I didn't like the song first time around, and I still don't. [;)]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:01:14 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I merely find it refreshing that he didn't bring up religion.

Welcome aboard THE_TRUTH!
View Quote

He did not bring up religion because "THE_TRUTH" is not in him.
Just another Rosie/Hillary/Scummer/SarahBrady B\/++ kissing liberal democrap TROLL!!![:K]

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:01:47 AM EDT
[#20]
Well, THE_TRUTH, since you obviously feel that you don’t need your rights to be constitutionally protected, perhaps you should spend some time in a country where they aren’t? I hear that the governments of North Korea and Iraq take your philosophy to heart fully. Then come back and tell us about how wonderfully and rationally these governments treat their people.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:39:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Too bad nobody sent the person over to the AK side of the board where Campy Bob and everyone could have some real fun :)
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:47:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Ug, me primitive! Me usem rock to getem food for family in cave! Ug, shitem, me just stepem in dino-dung!
[whacko]

Link Posted: 1/4/2002 11:59:38 AM EDT
[#24]
C'mon... admins... give us his email address... PLEASE!!!?!?!?!  hehehehe
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 12:07:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Though I usually don't respond to 3rd graders using 1st grade logic, there are many adults that also say similar things.

I respond with.  "Just like the prohibition of hard drugs has eliminated them from our culture."
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Yes, a 3rd grader using 1st grade logic and 2nd grade grammar and spelling.  What a class act.  I'll stick to my ignorant ways and defend my Constitution thank you, Mr. THE_TRUTH.

Sincerely yours,

Mr. THE_ACTUAL_TRUTH
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 12:25:25 PM EDT
[#27]
[center][img]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/BenDover%2F5816%2Ejpg[/img]
THE_TRUTH
Summer 2001 in Central Park[/center]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#28]
[:k][:k][:k][:k][:k][:k][:k][:k][:k][:k][:k][:k]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 12:44:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 1:33:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Hey, at least he/she/it was honest and recognized that the Constitution prohibits what he/she/it was advocating.  Remember, the title was [i]Damn the Constitution[/i].  
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 2:01:07 PM EDT
[#31]
oh, and look he is from Caliban.... SHOCKER
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#32]
I think he's been doing the nasty with farm animals [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 2:22:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Dude it takes a lot to ge me riled up but you did.Having worn the uniform of this contries armed forces and swore and oath to protect and defend fuckers like you all I can say is that IF YOU WANT MY GUNS YOU HAD BETTER GET ONE OF YOU OWN AND TRAIN HARD CAUSE AS THEY SAY OUT MY COLD DEAD HANDS WILL YOU HAVE IT.You may now eat the peanuts from my shit.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 2:46:47 PM EDT
[#34]
THE_TRUTH didn't get banned, did (s)he?  That's a shame.  I hate it when people are banned for having opposing viewpoints.  
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 2:53:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
You all are terrorist brewing in this country, quick to use your guns and violence , instead of rationalizing and talking and seeing what the root of the problem is.
View Quote

If that's the case, I wouldn't fuck with people like me if I were you.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 3:16:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Well damn the constitution , and the primitive minds it tries to protect.
View Quote
Yes, he is right.  It protects that primitive mind of his with the First Amendment so he can post embicilic comments like this.  The Fifth will protect his primitive mind when he eventually gets busted for doing something stupid.  

I love how these morons damn the Constitution, accusing others of hiding behind it, when they apparently don't even realize that this same document which allows them to open their mouths and show how really stupid they are.  Unlike other anti-gunner idiots who only damn the Second Amendment, this moron damns the whole thing.  Maybe some of the other anti-Second folks should wake up and realize that damning the entire Constitution is the goal of people like Bill Clinton, Sarah Brady, Chuckie Schumer, et al, and idiots like THE_TRUTH (what pompous ass would name him/her/itself this?) but they must get rid of the Second before they can start on the rest.

This is obviously a very intelligent individual.  Check out the spelling and the grammar.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 9:44:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The Truth is.....neither of his accounts survived! [;)]
View Quote
Best post in this thread!
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 9:51:49 PM EDT
[#38]
"My name is George, and my favorite color is clear!"

Looney Tunes are "THE_TRUTH"
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:06:18 PM EDT
[#39]
It was me.   HAHAHAHAH.  Couldn't you tell?  My punctuation was obviously a bit stammered by repeated shots to the head from a .22 CB.  I also ate some snake shot before I posted, thus providing hours of entertainment from my grossly abundant lead poisoning.

[):)]
NSF

All you band guns are belong to me.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:23:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
[center]http://www.ar15.com/members/albums/THE_TRUTH
Summer 2001 in Central Park[/center]
View Quote

Couldn't pass this one up....

[img]http://home.epix.net/~angrytek/truthtroll.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:29:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Banning the possession of guns is a small price to pay for protection against those who hate and attack our freedoms. Let's roll.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:44:55 PM EDT
[#42]

Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:56:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Oh My!

Not only does this jackass hate gunowners but Tobacco companies as well! [;)]

[url]http://www.thetruth.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:32:51 AM EDT
[#44]
I hate to drag this on, but ...

I give you all have a point for recognizing this as a troll. But it was a strawman troll. Real anti's don't say they're against the constitution - they claim the constitution doesn't mean what it says, that it can be interpreted to mean whatever they want, or that it doesn't apply to X group, or doesn't apply any more.

He/She/It merely took our viewpoint, and inverted it - using our terms and phrases, rather than couching his argument (such as it was) in the language of his own group.

And it wasn't imbro - too amateurish, and not sarcastic enough.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:48:11 AM EDT
[#45]
37,000 deaths annually from auto crashes.
Over 10 times as many as died in the WTC Sept. 11
PLEASE think of the children, BAN AUTOMOBILES!!
There is nothing in the Constitution giving anyone the right to drive automobiles, BAN THEM!

(This advertisement brought to you by the American Horsey/Pony council where we say "ban cars, ride horses!"

[}:D]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:01:49 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
People that spent their time in websites like this, is what is wrong with this world. You are all so ignorant if guns were band , they would not be manufactured any more and no one will be able to get any.
View Quote

Glock like website, people good, you watch "Rosie" too much...

You all are terrorist brewing in this country, quick to use your guns and violence , instead of rationalizing and talking and seeing what the root of the problem is.
View Quote

Glock not know anyone on website hi-jack plane, crash building...

You all hide behind the constitution, Well damn the constitution ,  
View Quote

Glock LOVE constitution, love country! 1st. amendment good,that why you on website. 2nd. amendment good too. That why we here...

and the primitive minds it tries to protect.
View Quote

Glock say me no primitive. Glock say no guns, no country. Glock say if all people in country like you, freedom gets shaft! Glock ask if you have any other siblings that lived? Glock go now, load mags...
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:33:51 AM EDT
[#47]
In general, I am very proud of AR15's members in regard to this post.  Very few responses other than 'Don't feed the trolls' etc.  Great job guys in ignoring a small mind!

Don't Feed the Trolls!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top