Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2002 5:48:17 PM EDT
Tonite on O'Reilly Factor this dingleberry named Owen Gleiberman, a 'critic' for Entertainment Weekly stated the movie Black Hawk Down is racist!

His reason was its racist because in the film the director doesn't explain the "Somali point of view"

Now I'm gonna go see it 10 times instead of just 5.

Are these 'critics' from some other planet?
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 5:52:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.

They are the species that crawled out of the sea.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:09:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I was thinking, that me, a blond haired, blue eyed, American would stand as good a chance as any, walking down the streets of Mogedishue that day.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:17:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Moral relativism at its worst.

Hopefully, the dingleberry (outstanding charactarization, BTW) will someday be in Rwanda and need help to keep from being necklaced and macheted to death in front of the US Embassy, and the Marine Embassy Detail is able to explain the Hutu point of view to him.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:23:00 PM EDT
[#4]
What a load of crap.  Oh darn, they didn't show the kind-hearted somali warload side of things...  Obviously racists.  LOL, give me a freaking break.  #@&@!(* iberals...

Saw the movie yesterday (divx), it rocks on hardcore, everyone go see it.  Can't wait to see it in better quality on the big screen.
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:31:40 PM EDT
[#5]
From what I understand, the movie doesn't show the Somali jackholes herding women and children down the streets in front of them as they close to contact with the Rangers either, so they got a pass there. I wonder if it shows Skinnies laying in the streets putting out fire with a kid on his back for cover?

Dickwad second-handing pantywaist, knobgobbling effete feathermerchant, ungrateful mealymouthed ass pirate!  [frag]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:38:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 6:41:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't be bashful, Jarhead_22, tell us how your [b]really[/b] feel!  LOL!
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 7:11:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
From what I understand, the movie doesn't show the Somali jackholes herding women and children down the streets in front of them as they close to contact with the Rangers either, so they got a pass there. I wonder if it shows Skinnies laying in the streets putting out fire with a kid on his back for cover?

Dickwad second-handing pantywaist, knobgobbling effete feathermerchant, ungrateful mealymouthed ass pirate!  [frag]
View Quote

Annnnddd...a lowlife, scumbag, in-the-rear-with-the-gear REMF sleazebucket, perfumed fairy, never-been-there-so-I'm-perfectly-qualified-to-critize media ass-hole too!

SUMBITCH...I can't wait to see that flick.
(Gotta be mucho painful though.  Many a brave man died that day.)

I'll sked a day at the range right afterward to let off the steam.  Good idea?

Hollywood weenies...[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#9]
To bad africa as a whole has turned into such shithole.. I wish that people would take a hard look at the way things have deteriorated since the Afrikaners were overthrown...

Link Posted: 1/3/2002 7:16:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I say we need to import Afrikaners, the whole blooming lot of 'em, to the United States!

Send them to Arizona.

They speak English.
They're well-educated.

Oh yeah, and they've seen the Fire!

Eric The(That'llPutTheFearOfGodIntoAnyone!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 7:35:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Yeah and
sexist, no female were involved on the US side.
ageist, no elderly US forces involved.
Nationalistic, US forces concsisted entirely of US citizens.
Heightist, no "little people" were used as US soldiers.

I'm sure we could go on and on........

Link Posted: 1/3/2002 7:48:38 PM EDT
[#12]
In my opinion WE, the United(?)States of America have reached the point where only WE can destroy America.
And WE will.

[smoke]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top