Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2002 2:22:44 PM EDT
[url]http://www.latimes.com/tcn/burbank/news/la-bl0007207jan02.story?coll=la%2Dtcn%2Dburbank%2Dnews[/url]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 3:12:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Saying Prayers to Jesus (or any other diety) is not UNconstitutional. It is called  Freedom of Speech!!!!!
Freedom of Religion gives you the freedom to practice any religion without government interference, it does not however, restrict members of the Government from practicing religion!

Just Like How The Second Admendments gives us the right TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![uzi]

Jesus Himself Prayed in public one time.
And the new testement also commands us to pray in the name of the father, the son, and the holy ghost

If this guy can't respect another man's religion, why does he advocate seperatiopn of Church and state?
By the way the constittion says absolutely NOthing about separartion of Church and state!

My.02
-Chuck
[uzi]
Link Posted: 1/3/2002 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Irv Rubin is the pre-eminent gadfly.  He's also in jail right now, waiting a hearing on charges he conspired to blow up a local Islamic mosque.  He's a nutcase, but manages to get quite a bit of attention, nonetheless.

What I really want to know what "F.I.B.S" are?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top