Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2001 4:03:01 PM EDT
This was too good to pass up.  [url]http://www.mediaresearch.org/news/nq/2001/best2001/bestofnq2001.html[/url]

Here's an example:

[b]Carve Clinton Into Mount Rushmore Award

First Place

"Throughout the eight years he was in office, President Clinton warned us that the next great menace was international terrorism....He also brought unprecedented prosperity to our nation, and because of that, President [Bush] can use the surplus Mr. Clinton left behind to pay for many of the nation’s needs in this time of crisis....This lecture series is about the human spirit. To me and millions of others, President Clinton has always personified that. He is the man from Hope, and that is what he has given us, hope. We miss him. Thank you, Mr. President."

– Former UPI White House reporter Helen Thomas introducing Clinton at Oct. 9 Greater Washington Society of Association Executives lecture shown on C-SPAN. [80 points]  [/b]

Enjoy but you might want to have a puke bag ready!  [;)]

CMOS

Link Posted: 12/31/2001 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, he improved the economy (not his doing, but what the hey), warned us about international terrorism (but didn't do a God-damned thing about it), strengthened gun control laws to protect us all (gun laws that are a joke and are circumvented by criminals everyday, but rape the rights of the law-abiding), and reformed welfare (so that only hispanic illegal aliens, as opposed to all the illegals, can collect it), thanks a lot dickhead, now go rot in HELLary.
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 4:55:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/31/2001 8:38:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh, so THAT'S what an objective journalist sounds like.

I'm glad she's not biased. That might spill over into how political news stories are covered by her.

[puke]

Years ago there was a quote by a high ranking newshead that goes something like this:

[i]"We don't tell people what to think, we tell them what to think about"[/i] [}:D]

Does anybody know who said this?

Link Posted: 12/31/2001 8:42:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Only about 87% of "journalist" are Democrats.
How could there be bias ??
[smoke]
(Although not known to many Helen Thomas died three years ago!!)
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 8:04:57 AM EDT
[#5]
...and to think, these "journalists" really do think they all deserve the Pulitzer.

Another part of the liberal dream world...

CMOS
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 8:08:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I thought that old battle axe was going to retire? Helen Thomas embarrasses herself every time she asks Ari Fleischer a question at White House press briefings, but he still calls on her every time. I think Ari is letting her shoot her mouth off to show what a ditz she is.
View Quote

Actually, I think she’s the senior White House correspondent and as such is entitled to ask the first question, which is always stupid!
Link Posted: 1/1/2002 2:02:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Actually, I think she’s the senior White House correspondent and as such is entitled to ask the first question, which is always stupid!
View Quote

He should be able to call on anybody he wants!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top