Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2001 6:29:35 PM EDT
Just saw on the news today, Rosie O'Donnell held a fund raiser for Janet Reno in her bid for the Govenors office ,Florida.

The newscasters opined that O'Donnell's support could hurt Reno with the Pro-gun voters.

Comments?
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, they're bangin.....[sex]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:33:30 PM EDT
[#2]
This surprises you? I dont know why anyone pro-gun would vote for Janet Gonna-Reno anyway, regardless of what fat bitch raises funds for her.

Ah well, she'll get smoked. I have a feeling that the time of the conservatives is coming again. [:)]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Of course Rosie Oblubber's support will hurt Reno.  And you can bet for darn sure that Reno won't be getting any of the Hispanic or Cuban votes either.

Hey, do any of you Floridians really think the population is *really* stupid enough to elect Reno??

CMOS
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:33:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Now that's a shocker.

Hey, do any of you Floridians really think the population is *really* stupid enough to elect Reno??
View Quote

You bet!  The transplants in south FL will probably vote, twice, for Reno.

Eddie
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:35:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Of course Rosie Oblubber's support will hurt Reno.  And you can bet for darn sure that Reno won't be getting any of the Hispanic or Cuban votes either.

CMOS
View Quote

And what of us New Yorkers who asked the same question about Ex-Co-president Klinton?
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:39:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yep, they're bangin.....[sex]
View Quote

You've painted a rather disgusting picture...

I think I'm gonna...
[puke]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#7]
LtMAC, no personal offense to *you* specifically but I had no doubt that NYer's were indeed stupid enough to elect the Hildebeast.

Sorry, just being honest.

CMOS

Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh what strange bedfellows, They will get the keys vote
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:51:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
......Hildebeast.
CMOS
View Quote

"Hildebeast" is an extremely derogatory name for U.S. Senator Hitlery.
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:56:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
......Hildebeast.
CMOS
View Quote

"Hildebeast" is an extremely derogatory name for U.S. Senator Hitlery.
View Quote

That's Madam Von Hildebeast, to you !
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 6:58:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
LtMAC, no personal offense to *you* specifically but I had no doubt that NYer's were indeed stupid enough to elect the Hildebeast.

Sorry, just being honest.

CMOS

View Quote

CMOS:

None taken! We sharper NYer's thought something happened  but we weren't sure.  Remeber Appalachia doesnt end in Virginia (or somewhere near there)!
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 7:05:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 12/30/2001 7:57:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Big Mouth Lard Ass's endorsement is reason # 784 not to vote for Janet Reno.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top