Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2001 1:44:04 PM EDT
Just watched this, Although the movie was pretty good, the best part was the historical part by national geographic magazine.  It makes me appreciate my freedom that much more.  
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#1]
In a year there is going to be a Directors Cut released. Less romance, more actions and gore.

Might be worthwhile to rent then. The movie sucked ass. It was an insult to all Americans who were there.

Av.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd rather watch Tora Tora Tora or Midway.  

Pearl Harbor (the movie) should have had 2+ hours of just the attack instead of the crap they showed.
Link Posted: 12/28/2001 9:42:13 PM EDT
[#3]
it pissed me off. the romance aside, the ending really angered me. first, they should have ended with THE bomb, and 2nd, in reality, the "doolittle" raid was a blunder. baldwins part made me want to kill my family, and im sure they would use fighter pilots to fly the bombers, instead of bomber pilots, cause its about the same to fly a single engine fighter as a big ass bomber. im gonna stop now, but i could go on and on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top