Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2001 6:39:34 PM EDT
I'm a goin' to the range to field test my new Wichita rifle rest and my protektor sand bags, an' my new 32X scope, an' my 308 reloads.. Life can be good. Funny how Rosie and Sarah and Bill think I'm a wacko. Fukem..
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Mole Eye,

Make Rosie a video! "Citizen Exercising Their
2nd. Ammendment Right and Having More Fun
Than You Will Ever Have, Butch"

Is'nt Rosie the "Broadway SStar" that was asked
to SStar in a revival of "Annie Get Your Gun"
and would only do it if they got rid of the guns and deleted the word gun from all the songs.

Have Fun
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 7:01:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Rosie ....that lesbian sow can go to hell. What a disgrace, I thought her damn show was going off the air? It cannot be soon enough.  
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 7:07:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Actually, Rosie and I might get along if it wasn't for the gun issue- we both eyeball an attractive women's ass when she walks by..
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 7:10:45 PM EDT
[#4]
You  have  the  right  idea.

Fuckem,like  someone  who  does  not  have  a  gun  is  going  to  tell  someone  with  a  gun  what  to  do.

SOPMODM4
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 7:18:37 PM EDT
[#5]
If  guns  cause  crime  then  spoons  made  Rosie  a  FatAss!
Link Posted: 3/10/2001 7:18:46 PM EDT
[#6]
The best part about the HCI crowd,  the Rosie crowd and the Klinton Krowd is that they have probably been responsible for more gun sales in this country than any other single source.  I love it every time they get their collective panties in a wad because a  lot of us run out and buy guns out of spite,  panick or fear.  Isn't it great!  Every time I buy a new gun I write Rosie at her website and tell her I bought it because of her.  I also like to write Feinstein and Schumer telling them the same thing.  It would be fun if we all sent Chuck, Rosie and Dianne pictures of our favorite weapons every time we buy one.

Crash
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top