Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/24/2001 8:55:02 AM EDT
Alright.....I know it sounds sick......but if anyone were to show him off to the public he might as well be dead.....Might make a good "Say NO to Terrorism" poster.......the remains of some worthless Islamic terrorist............just a thought....
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I think his corpse should go on tour around the US. Just put him in a glass box and roll his old bones to every city in the country. Hell, you could even make it a carnaval like atmosphere with rides for the kids.

Of course you would have to sell beer and have strippers surrounding the body. Also, the only food that would be allowable for the vendors to sell would be hotdogs and ham sandwiches.

Hopefully as a bonus you could watch Osama roll over in the box.
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 9:23:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent thoughts........Have Osama's body turning like a giant hot dog at a food vendor. Definitely included a stripper show nearby and cheap beer and free hot sausage.........Have a web cam of the event too so Arabic TV can cover it........Also include some of those carnival shows with fake guns that shoot darts at pictures of
"Most Wanted" Al Queda members at large.............Anyone who turns in relevent information leading to the arrest of a terrorist gets to go home with two strippers of their choice......I think that could work......
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 9:24:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 9:45:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
A local LE buddy was reiterating an idea he heard of cloning him - then you rent the clones out to parties and such - they can kill him over and over again.
View Quote

That is great! Why didn't I think of that? You could surely get $500 a pop for those things and I bet they would be really popular at machinegun shoots! But why stop at Osama? We could have Bill Clinton clones for those wild and crazy bachelor parties or Kofi clones for when you have those nasty disagreements with your neighbors!

Maybe I could get a small business loan and start off in this biz at the ground floor! How much does it take to get into the cloning business these days anyway?
Link Posted: 12/24/2001 10:06:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 12:03:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
A local LE buddy was reiterating an idea he heard of cloning him - then you rent the clones out to parties and such - they can kill him over and over again.
View Quote

That is great! Why didn't I think of that? You could surely get $500 a pop for those things and I bet they would be really popular at machinegun shoots! But why stop at Osama? We could have Bill Clinton clones for those wild and crazy bachelor parties or Kofi clones for when you have those nasty disagreements with your neighbors!

Maybe I could get a small business loan and start off in this biz at the ground floor! How much does it take to get into the cloning business these days anyway?
View Quote

You guys . . . always cloning around.
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 12:25:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Impale his carcass on a stake at the base of the Statue of Liberty.
View Quote
Sounds good to me!
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 2:39:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Impale his carcass on a stake at the base of the Statue of Liberty.
View Quote

..then have pay-per-view 24/7 on him till the birds have finished.
SSD
Link Posted: 12/25/2001 3:03:39 AM EDT
[#9]
This is my "poster of the year"
[img]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/019/73/g5/ys/Dc18304.jpg[/img]

[frag]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top