Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/20/2001 2:38:11 PM EDT
Trough all the articles in the sc-fi mags, all the action figure mags, websites, etc.- I have yet to see Gollum portrayed...what gives? I have to wait until tomorrow night to find out for myself, arrgh!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes Gollum is in it. The first book/movie only makes a few references to him though. He will play a much larger part later on in the story.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:57:10 PM EDT
[#2]
"Precious....where is MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT?"

Gotta love Gollum. He's the future of all computer nerds.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 4:10:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Even in the book he is only footsteps and voices through book one.  
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 4:51:52 PM EDT
[#4]
In due time.

Rats, I've given it all away.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:31:41 PM EDT
[#5]
What has it got in its pocketses?

Damn I cant believe that I remember that from the book, it has to have been at least 13 years ago.    Steven
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 5:57:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Fishhhhh.

Makes eyes bright, fingers tight!
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 10:02:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Yes Gollum is in it. The first book/movie only makes a few references to him though. He will play a much larger part later on in the story.
View Quote

Oh, sure, spill all the plot twists in advance!  What next, gonna tell us how it ends??[:D][:p]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 10:09:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh, sure, spill all the plot twists in advance!  What next, gonna tell us how it ends??[:D][:p]
View Quote

My wife is now bugging me to tell her the whole story.  I told her if she didn't shut up I'd make her watch the crappy animated Return of the King so she could find out.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 11:53:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Yes, Gollum is in the movie. You only get a few short, dark glimpses of him though. He is computer generated, and looks quite excellent. I can't hardly wait another year to see more of him.
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I have read through the books 3 or 4 times and still enjoyed the movie very much. I dont think knowing that gollum is in the movie later is going to spoil it for ya.

If you are afraid of having the movie spoiled why are you looking inside a "Is gollum in the movie?" thread to begin with? LOL
Link Posted: 12/21/2001 12:02:59 PM EDT
[#11]
[img]http://www.infoctr.edu/tutorial/leghist/image/waxman.gif[/img]

"Mussst grab the nassssty gunsessssss...  Mussst disssarm the nassssty civiliansesssss..."

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top