Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2001 12:49:40 PM EDT
How does the cow eat the cabbage?

A. It's none of your business how the cow eats    the cabbage.

B. You try and tell the cow how to eat the        cabbage.

C. You don't see the cow eating the cabbage and    he doesn't see you eating the corn.

D. No one eats any cabbage on your watch.

E. You did not even have a clue that any cabbage    eating was going on.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 12:56:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
E. You did not even have a clue that any cabbage    eating was going on.
View Quote

nor do i know a reason why i should care. want to explain?
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#2]
F.  You cannot make ice cream out of chicken fat.

Link Posted: 12/20/2001 1:41:36 PM EDT
[#3]
You install a sight glass in the cows belly so you can watch from the outside.

I seen that somewhere.
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:32:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#5]
If you're Lordtrader, you sell the cow and the cabbage to buy as much SPAM as you possibly can.

Tyler
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:36:51 PM EDT
[#6]
C. You don't see the cow eating the cabbage and he doesn't see you eating the corn.

Have the cow eat the corn and then boil the cabbage.  Thus, you will have corned beef and cabbage.  Wash it all down with some Bushmills and a Black and Tan. [beer]
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:39:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey Man
"Warren Zevon" and The Headless_T_Gunner
Name was Roland
cpermd
Link Posted: 12/20/2001 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#8]
We have one of those cows here at UGA with the hole in the side so you can examine the rumin (sp?).  It all looks like cabbage, so I imagine that cows eat it quickly and in large quantities.  Chickens don't eat much cabbage which is funny because I eat cabbage (cole slaw) with my chicken (KFC)!!!  If that's not F'd up, I don't know what is.  I also like spam, but not with chicken or cabbage.  Deviled ham is good also; I brush my teeth with it.  My meds are starting to kick in so I have to go now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top