User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 11/17/2008 6:37:50 PM EDT
Wow such intelligent people.....

Obama Voters
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 6:44:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Nothing we didn't already know... though it's always interesting/maddening to see more evidence.  I was watching that on Fox News.  They have a site too.

http://howobamagotelected.com/
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 6:47:26 PM EDT
[#2]
These fucking moonbats are going to get exactly what they deserve...

Unfortunatly it will be while we get an ass raping!

Fucking idiots are breathing my air!!!
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 6:50:35 PM EDT
[#3]
we have crossed the 50% threshold of complete idiots vs rational beings in the USA...
i predict it will only be downhill from here on.
they have realized they can vote them self entitlements, it will only get exponentially worse.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope they get all they never knew they voted for.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 6:57:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
we have crossed the 50% threshold of complete idiots vs rational beings in the USA...
they have realized they can vote them self entitlements, it will only get exponentially worse.

THIS boy and girls is  the cold, hard, truth.  

We are now in the middle of the Age of Idiocracy.

CMOS

Link Posted: 11/17/2008 6:59:10 PM EDT
[#6]
dupe
clicky
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:00:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Sad. Very sad.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:01:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:03:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.
- H. L. Mencken
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:03:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:

CMOS

I honestly thought there were more of "us". Seems my predictions were a tad off.

Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:03:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

CMOS

I agree fully.
Where is my bucket of chicken with full release?
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:05:48 PM EDT
[#12]
That is without question the saddest thing I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:06:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:07:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

CMOS

this. I also beleive if the republicans don't do something drastic from here on out and completely get rid of the RINOs and bring a real conservative candidate to the table in 12' we are fucked.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:08:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Fucking unreal.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

That is without question the saddest thing I have ever seen.

+1

These are the newly registered voters ACORN bragged about.

Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:19:11 PM EDT
[#17]
That seriously pissed me off
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:21:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CMOS

I honestly thought there were more of "us". Seems my predictions were a tad off.

if you look at the map that gives red and blue by counties you can see GIANT blue clusters of DUMB AS FUCK

birds of a feather and all that shit

Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:28:08 PM EDT
[#19]
just make me sick
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#20]
As much as these people are to blame for not knowing the first thing about their government you can also point a finger at the manipulating media which most of these people go to to receive their information. People need to wake the fuck up and stop listening to the talking box in their living rooms, or they will be used again just like they were used Nov. 4th.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:34:34 PM EDT
[#21]
"What good fortune for those in power that people do not think."- Adolf Hitler
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#22]
useful idiots
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:38:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Goes to show the MSM is still very, very powerful.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Typical obama voters.  Just like DLoken.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:44:17 PM EDT
[#25]
wow.  dumb.  assholes.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:46:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 7:47:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
useful idiots

We are in for the full ride...watch Obama train them like dogs in the years to come.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 8:45:46 PM EDT
[#28]
my shocked face:  
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 8:51:53 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry or just get angry.

Eh,
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 9:11:24 PM EDT
[#30]
ill admit there was a couple question (who is barney... and another person) i didnt know 100% what they did....

but christ... the other shit is basic shit

who controls congress? DEMOCRATES YOU STUPID FUCKS! They have been in control for years and done nothing! DEMOCRATES FOR CHANGE
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:15:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'm not sure whether to laugh, cry or just get angry.

Eh,

Yes to all of them.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:16:50 PM EDT
[#32]
I fear for our country.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:27:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So these are all you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7R-s-71csY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSrY8Uj3yXU&feature=related

Get real, there are ignorant and uniformed voters for any political candidate ever. Maybe you should stop moping about the election and do something constructive towards increasing our 2A rights.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:35:40 PM EDT
[#34]
hopefully he doesn't destroy this country too much in the next 4 years.  Maybe people will wise up and actually look into their candidate...
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:46:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So these are all you:

Get real, there are ignorant and uniformed voters for any political candidate ever. Maybe you should stop moping about the election and do something constructive towards increasing our 2A rights.

I've got one good idea for helping the Second Amendment, getting your ass out of here.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:46:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
As much as these people are to blame for not knowing the first thing about their government you can also point a finger at the manipulating media which most of these people go to to receive their information. People need to wake the fuck up and stop listening to the talking box in their living rooms, or they will be used again just like they were used Nov. 4th.

That is the point. They are brainwashed by the media. Obama didn't win the election, the mass media did. Barry was just a puppet.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:47:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
hopefully he doesn't destroy this country too much in the next 4 years.  Maybe people will wise up and actually look into their candidate...

2 years tops and we have a revolution.  Then we place DLoken on a pike.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:58:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So these are all you:

Heh.  It would be easy enough to assemble an atrocious collection of idiots that voted for McCain.  People complain about people buying BS that they're spoonfed, yet eat this crap up with nary a thought as to whether it's a fair tactic, or even relevant.

I voted differently from Dloken, but I've never seen him give an answer that wasn't somewhat thoughtful and to the point.  Claiming that he's 'just like' the people on that video is idiotic and indicative of the intellectual laziness that has infected the republican party.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 10:59:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

2 years tops and we have a revolution.  Then we place DLoken on a pike.

Personally, I don't want to be included in any group that includes you referring to 'we' slaughtering someone that disagrees with 'us', even in jest.

It seems like you got caught trying for a cheap shot.  Give it up.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 11:17:10 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So these are all you:

I've got one good idea for helping the Second Amendment, getting your ass out of here.

Here is an idea, lighten up. Again, you're not doing anything but sulking about the election outcome or doing anything constructive. I'm just curious how all these anti-Obama threads are allowed to exist with the crap people are throwing around about groups of people when I received an account warning for calling anti-gay groups bigots in another thread.
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 11:35:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So these are all you:

You recognize a true fact there. So I must ask, what is YOUR excuse for voting Obama?
Link Posted: 11/17/2008 11:56:53 PM EDT
[#42]
Did Obama really say he has been to 57 states and have 7 more to go??
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 12:18:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
my shocked face:  

Same here.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 2:04:37 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

What did YOU do for the Second Amendment on November 4th?
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 2:35:21 AM EDT
[#45]
useful idiots
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 2:56:59 AM EDT
[#46]
There were so many disturbing things in that video; they didn't know that Nancy Pelosi is the first woman Speaker of the House, and the Dems have had a majority in Congress for almost two years! At least it ended with a bit of hope, the last person realized she wasn't as informed as she thought she was.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:11:29 AM EDT
[#47]
this actually doesn't suprise me at all, i figigured they would say they got their "news information" from an ipod or some game system
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:31:32 AM EDT
[#48]
I wasn't going to sit through it, but for some reason I had to watch.  Good god these people are just complete idiots.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:42:02 AM EDT
[#49]
It's like watching the lemmings running to the edge of the cliff. It was a sad fucking day in our history that a POTUS was elected not because of their qualifications and experience but because it was the hip and cool thing to do.
Link Posted: 11/18/2008 3:46:03 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is the point. They are brainwashed by the media. Obama didn't win the election, the mass media did. Barry was just a puppet.

+ 1. They're not really blaming the people, they're blaming the media. People tend to believe what you tell them and you have to notice that they all knew about the pregnancy and the shopping because thats what the media ran with and downplayed the Ayers story.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top