Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2001 10:49:56 AM EDT
I know some of you guys will know exactly what I'm talking about. Anyway, I remember seeing one about 8 months ago or so on gunbroker or one of those sites but don't recall what they were going for. I know they are pretty rare and people do collect these. A buddy of mine has one that he has had for like 9 or 10 years now. He lives in Massachusetts and nobody out in his area there deals with those type of weapons. One dealer offered him $500 for it but I told him that it has got to at least be worth $1,000 if not more for it's preban status and being a factory original Bushmaster side folder. Anyone know what this rifle is really worth or interested in buying it? He's going to try and get some pictures of it for me to post here soon. Thanks.

John
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 10:53:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I wouldn't sell it too a dealer if I wanted to at least come clean on an investment....best bet would be a private individual who collects......classified ads,etc........I did see Bushmaster Folders ( a couple ) for sale a few years ago at the HMHS shoot here in Maine for around $500-$600 but that was 3-4 years back. I'm not crazy over the Bushmaster Folders - a lot of people view them as a "prototype" that never really got off the ground - I think the right collector would love it though.  
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 10:58:24 AM EDT
[#2]
"I think the right collector would love it though. "-J_Smith

That's what I'm thinking....
Just need to hook my buddy up with the right guy and he should be able to get a decent buck for it. He wants to buy a Benelli Shotgun (field type auto that goes for around $1300)or a Rem 11-87 with the money. If anyones looking to trade?

John
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top