Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2001 7:16:54 PM EDT
Subject says it all - looking for it as a last minute christmas gift, so in addition to price being important (as always), I'd like recommendations on places that offer fast delivery options (figure fedex express saver or two day should be good if ordered tomorrow) and quick shipping turnaround.

Thanks,
Rocko
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:34:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have a specific company to suggest, just do a search and you should find several places. But you might want to make sure you call to find out if they are in stock because many police departments have been buying a whole lot of stingers and surefire lights since the attacks. I had a little trouble getting my stinger because of this reason.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 7:45:54 PM EDT
[#3]
[url]www.lagger-pro.com[/url]

Good prices and very helpful.  I've gotten most of my surefires from him.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 8:40:19 PM EDT
[#4]
[url]www.lightfighter.com/[/url]

Bought a bunch of stuff from him, excellent CS and a pretty nice guy.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 10:10:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Arizonagunrunners.com

I have bought a 6P D2 E1 E2 and M3 from them so far. Great service and the best prices!
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 2:53:22 AM EDT
[#6]
PAUL...Midway has those 6P w/65 lumens @ 65.99 too.Does yours have 65lum or the 120lum?..is this the model that you can choose the setting w/a switch,120 lum bulb 1/2 power =60ish? ie. 2 settings? How is the 65lum if you have it? ....Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 3:11:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Arizona Gun Runners has pretty good prices!
[url]http://www.arizonagunrunners.com/Products/Surefire/Surefireindex/surefireindex.html[/url]
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 3:49:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Hmmm... do you guys think the 6v lights put out "enough" light with the standard bulb, or should I go to 9v?  I don't have too much experience with high-output flashlights, but would like something of similar brightness to my UTL II on my USP.  I looked in the manual, but it really doesn't list any stats regarding how many lumens, etc, and no info on HK's website.  I can't find a website for insight, who actually makes them.  

What's the likelyhood that these lights will pop up at a gunshow - I really haven't paid attention to them before?  There is a fairly large one here this weekend, and it may be cheaper just to grab one there than do a rush delivery online (didn't realize how much 2-day shipping was - ouch!).  Damn my last minute ass...

Rocko
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 4:07:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[url]www.lightfighter.com/[/url]

Bought a bunch of stuff from him, excellent CS and a pretty nice guy.
View Quote

Thanks, I appreciate that.

If you are buying a surefire light, buy it now. Starting in January, all Surefire lights will have price protection; meaning that the deep discounts some of these places are offering will be a thing of the past. It is good for guys like me (little guy can compete); but the prices will go up at most places.

High Performance Tactical Gear!
[url]www.Lightfighter.com[/url]
Link Posted: 12/14/2001 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Dealing with them sucks... But, I've found Botach to have the best prices on Surefire.
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 1:43:36 PM EDT
[#11]
Any additional intel on these would be great! I'm researching these also to buy one......
Link Posted: 12/15/2001 2:55:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for the advice all - I actually ended up getting one at a gunshow today.  I pretty much paid retail, but it ended up being about the same as I would pay mail order/online with the fast shipping I'd need to get here before christmas.  I got the Z3 - since it is a gift, I can't test it out :(, but I'm sure it'll be bright as hell.  I finally found the specs from my UTL II, and it puts out 80-90 lumens, and the Z3 is rated at 105 with the standard bulb.

Rocko
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top