Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2001 11:07:20 AM EDT
Last night someone hacked into my AOHell account. I changed the password after a few frustrating calls to aol. The question is should I Sh*tcan AOl now. And is there anything else I should look out for?

Ropes
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 11:10:49 AM EDT
[#1]
call earthlink, its the [b]real[/b] internet.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 11:12:46 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.keepandbeararms.com/webservices/access/default.asp[/url]

Pro-Gun Web Service.  One hell of a [b]GREAT[/b] group of patriots!

[b][red][i]Libertas an Mortis![/b][/red][/i]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 11:24:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 11:28:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Last night someone hacked into my AOHell account. I changed the password after a few frustrating calls to aol. The question is should I Sh*tcan AOl now. And is there anything else I should look out for?

Ropes
View Quote

Yes.

1.  AOL is very anti-gun.
2.  AOL will pull your webpages if they have anything to do with guns
3.  AOL ain't the real web

Take the blue pill and join the real web world.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 11:56:13 AM EDT
[#5]
If you need alot of hand holding, AOL is OK, otherwise, drop it and go with a provider that offers cable or DSL.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 2:35:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yes.

3.  AOL ain't the real web

View Quote

[B]YES![/B]
Can you say "Proxy Server"?
Can you say censor your access and blame it on a machine?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 2:41:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
....The question is should I Sh*tcan AOl now. And is there anything else I should look out for?

Ropes
View Quote

i cant believe people still use AoL !  thats the Trabant of ISPs !!  answer your own question dude...what do u think?
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:03:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Whatever you decide to do you might want to check your account an make sure they did not create any other screen names to use.

Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:10:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Are you using a fire wall?
AOL does suck big time,I'm still with those buttholes,reluctantly because of the price I'm getting on their DSL service,but with some of the problems I have been experiencing I may be better off paying more for less headaches.
Link Posted: 12/13/2001 3:15:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ropes
View Quote

You can't spell "AsshOLes" without AOL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top