Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/22/2008 9:11:03 PM EDT
Well, I had some of Larue's Dillo Dust laying around and I decided to give it a try. I read the directions and it said to just rub it on your meat, so I did. Well, I'm here to tell you that I'm not happy. Not one bit. I rubbed that stuff into my meat and it was just WAAAY too gritty. I didn't get ANY pleasure from it at all, in fact, it hurt a little bit. I don't know if I was stroking it wrong or what, but it did not feel good at all.

In all honesty, I decided to try it on some chicken and it was damned good. Now I just gotta get some more Larue stuff so I can get more Dillo Dust! Thanks Larue!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:12:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Just spit in your hand a couple more times, itll really slicken the dust up.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:12:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well, I had some of Larue's Dillo Dust laying around and I decided to give it a try. I read the directions and it said to just rub it on your meat, so I did. Well, I'm here to tell you that I'm not happy. Not one bit. I rubbed that stuff into my meat and it was just WAAAY too gritty. I didn't get ANY pleasure from it at all, in fact, it hurt a little bit. I don't know if I was stroking it wrong or what, but it did not feel good at all.

In all honesty, I decided to try it on some chicken and it was damned good. Now I just gotta get some more Larue stuff so I can get more Dillo Dust! Thanks Larue!!!

I just got some as well last week. Only had it once, but it was good.
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#3]
You're just not trying hard enough, glue a little onto an orbital sander, talk about perfection.
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:13:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I use dale's seasoning sauce, that stuff right there is the shizernet!
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#5]
you know why i love larue?

i just got an armaddilo in the mail with my order and i didn' have any beer to open with it so i boguht a couple six packs and now im drunk

ill have to try some dillo dust sometime
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:14:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

That is what the machine gunner's lube is for!
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:16:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Next time try a little olive oil in the mix.  It should help immensely.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:18:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats just...wrong waaay too much information.
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:19:38 PM EDT
[#9]
and people thought my smelly fug thread was bad
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:20:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats just...wrong waaay too much information.

Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:21:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Mix it with a little honey...
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:24:16 PM EDT
[#12]
I would hate to hear how you utilized the Tactical Beverage Entry Tool.  

Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:46:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#14]
I have used the Dillo Dust mixed with Flour in a Ziploc bag and dropped in scallops. Shake it up and sear.

I served it over a bed of spinach, covered with balsamic vinegar and bacon pieces.
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 10:01:36 PM EDT
[#15]
LaRue is the most customer service friendly business I have ever dealt with.  They are outstanding!

Mark,

If you are reading this, the tin lid Cope was greatly appreciated
Link Posted: 10/22/2008 10:03:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/23/2008 3:29:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Real men like it gritty.

Link Posted: 10/23/2008 3:32:13 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Real men like it gritty.

oh fuck, he's hardcore!
Link Posted: 10/23/2008 3:35:07 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Real men like it gritty.

That shows you how hardcore Texans are.
Link Posted: 10/23/2008 3:43:17 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
You're just not trying hard enough, glue a little onto an orbital sander, talk about perfection.

There was a classic posting to Totalfark.com by a guy who made his own self-pleasuring device using an orbital sander.

Can't find the picture...
Link Posted: 10/23/2008 3:43:44 AM EDT
[#21]
their customer service is so good I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if mfingar overnights you a few bottles of machine gunner's lube today
Link Posted: 10/23/2008 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
LaRue is the most customer service friendly business I have ever dealt with.  They are outstanding!

Clearly you've never been to Singapore.
Link Posted: 10/23/2008 9:47:53 AM EDT
[#23]
This thread delivers.
Link Posted: 10/23/2008 10:01:20 AM EDT
[#24]
The problem with this, is they can't sell it; something to do with it being a machine shop and not FDA approved or something.

I'm frantically searching for things I can afford to order to get more. haha
Link Posted: 10/23/2008 10:03:39 AM EDT
[#25]
The dillo dust is to be used in conjucture with the combat mixer... figure it out on your own.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top