Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2001 6:20:25 PM EDT
3/4'' premium boneless porkchops slow baked in oven at 350 degrees, smothered in sage, parsley and pork gravy, fresh cooked carrots, three cheese scalloped potatoes, peach iced tea for a drink. this married life is gonna be alright!!

[beer]

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1776710&a=13737215&p=57266014[/img]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:22:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Is she available?
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:25:08 PM EDT
[#2]
[puke]

Spare us the newlywed melodrama please.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#3]
As Homer would say "Mmmmm porkchops ".
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:31:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey, don't let her talk you into believing that a low meat:veggie ratio is good! You should have FOUR chops on that plate, given the amount of veggies shown. That, or lose one of the veggies.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:31:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Enjoy it while it lasts
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:32:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd be all like:

[b]Woman - them chops ain't gonna get cut up by themselves.  Move yo ass![/b]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:39:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'd be all like:

View Quote

You sure you're not a black pimp?  Or a least just a pimp?
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:47:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah, they all start out that way. After the honeymoon is over and she gets up around 300 lbs then you'll be lucky if ya get a quarter full bag of cheetos thrown at ya. Need something to drink honey? Use the bean can in the bathroom and get ya a drink out of the toilet. Be sure to flush first! Love ya! I wish you could make more money!
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:49:40 PM EDT
[#9]
At least your plate isn't chipped.....
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Enjoy it while it lasts
View Quote

HEHEHEHE
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd be all like:

View Quote

View Quote

Nope.  I'm just single.

Say...  Can someone tell me what that thing under the fork is?  It looks like folded paper or somehing.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah, they all start out that way. After the honeymoon is over and she gets up around 300 lbs then you'll be lucky if ya get a quarter full bag of cheetos thrown at ya. Need something to drink honey? Use the bean can in the bathroom and get ya a drink out of the toilet. Be sure to flush first! Love ya! I wish you could make more money!
View Quote

Ain't that the truth.  But you forgot to mention about the sex going away with the 300 lbs.  
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 6:59:57 PM EDT
[#13]
JACKSON: "I don't dig on swine." TRAVOLTA: "Why not, bacon tastes good...porkchops taste good..."  JACKSON:  "A pig is a filthy animal...Pigs sleep and brood in their own [email protected] don't eat no animal that doesn't have sense enough not to sleep in its own sh!@..."
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:01:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Surprise surprise[gomerlike],when the coochie'coo stops then you'll see what it is really like.......... I pity you.....
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:08:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Enjoy it while it lasts
View Quote

HEHEHEHE
View Quote
Soon the sex will stop, then the food, or is it the other way around, been so long I have forgotten.
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#16]
It's a trap! [dracula]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:27:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 7:34:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Damn, and I thought you were going to show us fresh grilled Bambi burgers. [:(]

At least, maybe, a Rudolph roast would be appropriate for the season right?  [img]http://www.ar15.com/forums/images/smiles/smiley_santa.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 8:14:10 PM EDT
[#19]
[b]Can you spell p*ssywhipped?[/b]

In a year from now, you're going to be wearing the apron, cleaning the dishes, and eating in the maids quarters...while she's entertaining the guests [:D]

Best Wishes!
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 8:27:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
[b]Can you spell p*ssywhipped?[/b]

In a year from now, you're going to be wearing the apron, cleaning the dishes, and eating in the maids quarters...while she's entertaining the guests [:D]

Best Wishes!
View Quote

If it were only that good... [:(]
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Lipitor!
Link Posted: 12/10/2001 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#22]
shooter, pay no attention to all of the jaded, bitter old divorced guys here.  Married life rules.  Here's to many happy years with your sweet lovely bride!

[beer]

-kill-9

Link Posted: 12/10/2001 10:11:09 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 1:32:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Dump that bowl of sprouts on Shooters plate!!!!!!! Man, 5:20 AM and I'm starving.GOOD EATS!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 1:40:11 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hey, don't let her talk you into believing that a low meat:veggie ratio is good! You should have FOUR chops on that plate, given the amount of veggies shown. That, or lose one of the veggies.
View Quote

I second that!

Tyler
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 3:55:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd be all like:

View Quote

View Quote

Nope.  I'm just single.

View Quote

Really?? I woulda thunk some little love bunny woulda scooped you up by now.

[}:D]

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 4:41:29 AM EDT
[#27]
How long have you been married?[:)]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:54:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
JACKSON: "I don't dig on swine." TRAVOLTA: "Why not, bacon tastes good...porkchops taste good..."  JACKSON:  "A pig is a filthy animal...Pigs sleep and brood in their own [email protected] don't eat no animal that doesn't have sense enough not to sleep in its own sh!@..."
View Quote

"So a rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd wouldn't know 'cause I'd never eat the filthy mothafucka..."
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#29]
  A condemed man's last meal, while tasty, still comes with a few drawbacks.

Remember that yummy porkchop while you sit home rubbing her fat feet as your buds go shooting.  That meal and dozens like it will cost you a hundred pairs of shoes and a truck load of tampons in the next 7 years.  If she turns up pregnant, kiss your shooting good bye.

Nearly every woman that says otherwise is a liar.  Call next year and we can compair wallets and gun collections.  Both of mine are full and healthy.  I get more leg in a month than most married guys get in a year.

Fact of life, I'll eat my own cooking forever because I'll never get married again.(last night I had onion meatloaf, steamed carrots and fresh baked rolls, I can actually cook)  I am off to New Orleans this February and it's not for a Valentine.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:31:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Remember that yummy porkchop while you sit home rubbing her fat feet as your buds go shooting.  That meal and dozens like it will cost you a hundred pairs of shoes and a truck load of tampons in the next 7 years.  If she turns up pregnant, kiss your shooting good bye.

Nearly every woman that says otherwise is a liar.  Call next year and we can compair wallets and gun collections.  Both of mine are full and healthy.  I get more leg in a month than most married guys get in a year.

Fact of life, I'll eat my own cooking forever because I'll never get married again.(last night I had onion meatloaf, steamed carrots and fresh baked rolls, I can actually cook)  I am off to New Orleans this February and it's not for a Valentine.
View Quote
Amen bro. Thats what I'm saying! Even if ya can't get it for free   you can BUY yourself the best primo tail in Vegas for less than the lil missus cost ya in a year! Yeah, I'm a bitter divorced guy! HeHe[bounce] [bounce] [bounce] OH OK I'm just kidding ladies [;)] Now get out!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Man, you guys are vicious!

Dolomite, its a serviette, I heard that once in Canada.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Deadeye47,

Vegas?!.........try Europe....the best variety for a 100 DM.......  
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:08:19 AM EDT
[#33]
In 6 months you will have cheap (if any) beer, served with mac n cheese. [;D]

Ropes
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 10:19:49 AM EDT
[#34]
That pic of the brussel sprouts makes me gag![v]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 11:16:22 AM EDT
[#35]
Been married 3 years, and the meals are still like the one you showed (even gotten better!).  Hope you're as lucky.  Even 3 kids hasn't decreased the quality of the meals, just increased the amount.

Dolomite, I can't imagine why you're still single... [:D]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 11:24:40 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is just wrong.  Given sufficient room, all the pigs will do their business in a single spot. They don't care particularly for mud dirt or crud any more than most people. Trust me, I've cleaned out pens for THOUSANDS of hogs in my day.  I'd rather hangout with a couple hundred pigs than a random selection of a couple hundred people. Pigs are better company, and smarter, too.
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 11:28:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Damn Hollywood!
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 1:13:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

It's painfully obvious why you are the "lonegunman".  

I've been married for over 7 years and even have a new 9 month old son.  My gun safe is full and the UPS man even dropped off my latest shipment of 2700 rounds of .223 from Sportsmans Guide yesterday.  I shoot, on average, 3 weekends out of the month which is plenty for me.  My wife supports my hobby because she knows I love it and am good at it.  She holds nothing back from me.  You simply have been sniffin' around the wrong tails.

[edited for me grammar]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 2:32:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Well that's just great.  Had Brussel sprouts last night.  Ate almost the whole dish full when the kids turned their noses up.

And DVDT goes and posts that pic AGAIN.  Worked just like the first time.  ALL SALIVARY GLANDS SECRETE!

Got a green veggie jones. [X]

Honey, we got any more sprouts?? [^]

Link Posted: 12/11/2001 4:18:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Yeah, they all start out that way. After the honeymoon is over and she gets up around 300 lbs . . .
View Quote

Auuuugh! You've been spying on my life!?!?!? [shock]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 4:32:31 PM EDT
[#41]
tonite was  baked butter chicken breasts dipped in beaten egg, rolled in crushed up butter crackers, mashed potatoes, steamed green beans, gravy, chocolate mint pie.

mmmm, mmmm, good!!

[beer]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 5:45:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Hey Shooter65... Don't let 'em get you down.  They are mostly just hungry!!!  I have been married to my junior highschool sweetheart for 33 years, and she *still* fixes me meals like that!  In fact, I have to actually force her not to cook....

And as for the cost of the missus... well, she does, and always has, make more $$$ than I do.  Not that I am a "kept man" mind you.  I do have to work.  But she's a great cook, a wonderful friend and a good lover in the sack!  

Wish all of you could be so lucky!!!

ARnSC
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/11/2001 9:10:26 PM EDT
[#44]
 Gee just 2700 rounds?  I have a GUNROOM and a full garage.  I also have another garage and a car out front.  I got a nice hummer from a lovely dental hygenist tonight.
 Yes it was a crappy marriage but these days its smoking.  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/12/2001 7:36:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
 Gee just 2700 rounds?  I have a GUNROOM and a full garage.  I also have another garage and a car out front.  I got a nice hummer from a lovely dental hygenist tonight.
 Yes it was a crappy marriage but these days its smoking.  [:D]
View Quote

Yeah, just 2700 to add to the last 2700 that hit my doorstep 3 months ago [V].  So, I guess that we can agree that we both have toys and are happy [:D].

Dental Hygenist, eh?  Did you tell her that she had the whitest teeth that you ever came across?[;D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top