Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Posted: 10/12/2008 4:58:58 AM EDT
Just found that it is back to 30%, picked up an Eotech 3x magnifier with flip to side mount.

Good time to get an acog, eotech HWS, magnifier, etc...

Link Posted: 10/1/2008 5:42:56 PM EDT
[#1]
where is this?  How does it work?!?
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 5:44:58 PM EDT
[#2]
What is this Rebate that you speak of?
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 5:56:59 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought this was over!!  I've got one more rebate to use and I'm not going to waste too much time here.  Thanks for the heads up!!!  

Looks like the rules say you can do it up to 6 times per account now but the max $$$ amount off is $200.  Still not bad.  

-X
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 6:06:32 PM EDT
[#4]
moar info please?
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 7:14:39 PM EDT
[#5]
First post for me.  Saw this earlier today on another site and have been thinking about pulling the trigger on the Aimpont M3 2MOA.  After the the 30% cashback it would be just over 3 bills.     Hoping its a good deal.
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 7:24:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
where is this?  How does it work?!?

1+

Do you just use your PayPal account, or is there something more?
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 7:28:06 PM EDT
[#7]
So what gives...

Is this some super secret squirrel stuff that the rest of us are
not privy to ???  
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 7:40:07 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So what gives...

not privy to ???  

See the other thread about it.

In a Nutshell

1.  Have a paypal account.
2.  Have a ebay account
3.  Use live.com to search for your item of choice
4.  Look for "Get up to 30% cashback!" next to an E-bay ad.
5.  Click on the e-bay ad, buy an item that has the same cashback symbol.  Need to use buy it now.
6.  Win said item, pay with paypal.  MSFT transfers money to your paypal in 60 days.  

I got an Aimpoint and a ACOG last round at 25% and 15% off respectively...

Started at ~35% (IIRC), dropped to 25%, 15%, and finally to 8% or something pathetic.  Here is the fine print on e-bay for this program (http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html)

Off to get a micro now, cya

EDIT: FUCK YEAH, just got a Micro T-1 from Smart Gunner with Larue mount for $585, getting $175 cash back.

FUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!

Link Posted: 10/1/2008 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
So what gives...

not privy to ???  

In a Nutshell

2.  Have a ebay account
5.  Click on the e-bay ad, buy an item that has the same cashback symbol.  Need to use buy it now.
6.  Win said item, pay with paypal.  MSFT transfers money to your paypal in 60 days.  

I got an Aimpoint and a ACOG last round at 25% and 15% off respectively.

EDIT: FUCK YEAH, just got a Micro T-1 from Smart Gunner with Larue mount for $585, getting $175 cash back.

FUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!

any buy it now gives you 30% off? I'm not seeing any logos
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 7:52:32 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
So what gives...

not privy to ???  

In a Nutshell

2.  Have a ebay account

I got an Aimpoint and a ACOG last round at 25% and 15% off respectively.

FUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!

any buy it now gives you 30% off? I'm not seeing any logos

You have to go through Live.com

Microsoft is paying people, to give them incentive to use Live.com, and not Google.com to find stuff to buy.

http://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=Aimpoint&go=&form=QBRE

Look at the top, in the space reserved for ad banners

The link to e-bay has a logo next to it, it says "you may get 30% off with Paypal if eligible"

Click the "live search cashback" link to search on E-bay for your searched item.  Acog? Aimpoint?

Note it takes a 60 days after you get a message acknowledging your purchase...

So this is a long term, rebate like deal.
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 7:58:51 PM EDT
[#11]
its working for aimpoint but not eotech....hmmm
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 8:00:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks for the info
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Is $400 the going price of a M2 with mount?

Lol, that's how much I paid for a brand new T-1 with Larue mount.  

Unless Paypal or Microsoft go under in the next two months that is... hehe
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 9:25:46 PM EDT
[#14]
I dont see any links pointing to ebay or anything. Good luck with you guys getting your rebate. Usually deals like this are too good to be true.
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 9:39:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I dont see any links pointing to ebay or anything. Good luck with you guys getting your rebate. Usually deals like this are too good to be true.

Dude, i've already gotten money back from this.

1. Go to Live.com
2. enter "Aimpoint", "ACOG" whatever
3. In the "sponsored sites" box, you will see "Aimpoint - eBay.com Live Search Cashback

Try it again, i'd hate to see a fellow arfcommer skip out on a great deal...
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 10:20:07 PM EDT
[#16]
so do you just buy anything once it links you to the ebay site or does it have to have a special symbol beside it or something like that since it says for qualifying purchases
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 10:22:23 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

In a Nutshell

1.  Have a paypal account. OK
2.  Have a ebay account OK
3.  Use live.com to search for your item of choice DONE
4.  Look for "Get up to 30% cashback!" next to an E-bay ad. DONE
5.  Click on the e-bay ad, buy an item that has the same cashback symbol.  Need to use buy it now. WHERE IS THIS FREAKING SYMBOL? I DON'T SEE IT AT THE AUCTIONS

I got an Aimpoint and a ACOG last round at 25% and 15% off respectively...

Started at ~35% (IIRC), dropped to 25%, 15%, and finally to 8% or something pathetic.  Here is the fine print on e-bay for this program (http://pages.ebay.com/cashbackoffer/terms.html)

FUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!

Link Posted: 10/1/2008 10:30:34 PM EDT
[#18]
nevermind, I read the rules, just ordered a compM4s for 595, getting 178.50 back!!!
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 10:35:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
nevermind, I read the rules, just ordered a compM4s for 595, getting 178.50 back!!!

Where are the rules? Link please.
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 10:39:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Heres the link, there does not have to be any sign on an item on ebay
rules
Link Posted: 10/1/2008 10:56:31 PM EDT
[#21]
THANKS was hoping they would up the cashback again!  Just snagged a Burris FastFire and weaver/pic base for $121.00 shipped!!!  .. do it for the economy!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 4:34:26 AM EDT
[#22]
yeah when ever this happens you see alot of posts about what ACOG to buy and all that.. or how to zero it in ect ect.. i guess alot of people wait for this to buy there TA31F's and TA31RCOM4's, TA01's and all the other awesome 4x ACOG's I mean I think every gun should have a ACOG on my next LMT/Saber build I will be picking up another TA31F but I already know a place where I can get them for a good price but maby the EBay thing will beat it.. ill check it out when that time comes around but right now I dont even have time to go to the range.. I have not gone in a like two months.. it really sucks I can only go on sundays but i only a weekday off never a sunday but Im gonna go oct 12. I requested time off.. and im gonna talk to them about giving me at least 1 sunday a month off maby I will be able to get two.. but if not then I will just have to call in sick.. I have not gone to the range in like 2 months.. I just cant wait. I got a spotting scope I have been on the looking for a while now and finliy found a very good one for a damn good price.. uses Bak4 and has 18mm eye relief.. I have used some peoples at the range and I just cant handle the low 12mm eye relief on the cheap no name or shitty name spotters.. I picked up the Winchester 15-45X60 its awesome even at its highest power.. the only one that is bad is the winchester 25-50X50.. well its not bad but after 25x it has like no eye relief and I almost picked that one up.. im glad i spent the extra 40 bucks.. it can make a big difference.. anyway good luck on buying your ACOGs.. go for a TA31F if you dont know what to buy or any of the 4x models with the Chevron, you cant go wrong with them.. even the TA01 with the lines if you like that.. anyway gl..
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 4:58:55 AM EDT
[#23]
just bought something, how long does it usually take to get the "cash back message" in my ebay message box?
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 5:55:42 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 10/2/2008 6:26:05 AM EDT
[#25]
It's off the optics topic, but since I started this thread, I just wanted to say I also got a Citizen Titanium Atomic Eco-Drive watch for $395 shipped - 30% cashback in 60 days. Can't find one online anywhere else less than $5-600. Woohoo!
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 7:09:56 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
just bought something, how long does it usually take to get the "cash back message" in my ebay message box?

Took me a few days my first time.

Took me 20 minutes last night.

Edit:  Went to Live.com today... and I don't see the cashback promotion anymore... Shoot, I don't even see the old "sponsored sites" window anymore...

Can anyone else confirm the deal is now dead again?

I think Microsoft noticed the drop off in sales when their return dropped from 30% to 8%... so now they might have a new strategy of giving 30% back at unannounced intervals?
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 7:15:25 AM EDT
[#27]
This is sweet as hell!

I just bought an ACOG that I have been thinking about for the past couple months.

I bought the TA33-8 for $759 -$200 = $559 for a brand new acog!
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 7:17:09 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Took me a few days my first time.

Took me 20 minutes last night.

Edit:  Went to Live.com today... and I don't see the cashback promotion anymore... Shoot, I don't even see the old "sponsored sites" window anymore...

Can anyone else confirm the deal is now dead again?

I think Microsoft noticed the drop off in sales when their return dropped from 30% to 8%... so now they might have a new strategy of giving 30% back at unannounced intervals?

FYI I just bought and ACOG like 2 mins ago at 30%.  It was capped at $200 back but still a hell of a deal.
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 7:59:43 AM EDT
[#29]
I do not get any of those sponsered linked when i do my searchs, just a bunch of stores with like 3% back......stupid microsoft.
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 9:10:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Ok when you search "aimpoint" on live.com and follow the ebay link there will not be any logos next to items. All you have to do is make sure the item has a buy it now option and click on "buy it now". Don't worry, you still have to confirm the purchase but the next window shows you how much money you will get back in 60 days. If the buy it now screen does not show a money value than it will not work for that item. This is an example of the correct screen after you clicked on "buy it now", and you can see the money value you will get back. If the area circled in black has no $$$ listed then just hit the back key and look for others till they do.

Link Posted: 10/2/2008 9:31:55 AM EDT
[#31]
How do you go about checking for the refund, I still havent gotten notice  that I have benn credited for the refund!
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 9:33:37 AM EDT
[#32]
The refund takes 60 days to show up in your paypal account.
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 10:00:04 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
This is sweet as hell!

I just bought an ACOG that I have been thinking about for the past couple months.

I bought the TA33-8 for $759 -$200 = $559 for a brand new acog!

Ok I also bought an AIMPOINT H-1 w/ Larue mount :)

So all said and done I basically am getting a free aimpoint micro and larue mount.
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 10:37:57 AM EDT
[#34]
I grab the T1 with Larue Mount a few hours ago.  I compared the savings over the H1 and mount who the poster above mentioned.  It was only $20 some dollars so I went for the T1 sorry.
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 10:49:15 AM EDT
[#35]
can't find  leupold
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 11:09:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Search for something other than Leupold.  For instance, search for Aimpoint or EOTech, but then once you are in Ebay search for Leupold.  The discount will still count.
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I grab the T1 with Larue Mount a few hours ago.  I compared the savings over the H1 and mount who the poster above mentioned.  It was only $20 some dollars so I went for the T1 sorry.

Yeah the sight is going to go on my spikes .22lr plinker so I figured I don't really need the T-1.  Anyways I emailed them to see if I can upgrade :D
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 11:31:53 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Yes, I've done everything and just don't see this freakinng symbol at check out!

Has anyone seen this?
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#39]
I need to get a T1 with Larue mount.  I see smart gunners auctions.  I can't find anything with the mount included.  Are they still there?  
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 1:16:39 PM EDT
[#40]
I can't find the mounts either.
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 2:24:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Yeah, I didn't see the mounts either. But I just scored T1 for $519.00 minus $156.00 cash back for my Benelli M4.

Thanks for the heads up on the link!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/2/2008 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Went to live.com and searched "eotech", found the ebay link with the 30% message, clicked on over to ebay, the 30% logo riding at the top of the page, and then searched for pelican cases and found a deal on a rifle length pelican case with "buy it now" and paypal payments accepted, 30% discount logo followed me to checkout and I scored deal on the case with over $50 bucks due back to me in 60 days. I already had enough optics.
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 2:36:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Got the discount on a TA33R8, thanks!!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 3:44:14 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
I need to get a T1 with Larue mount.  I see smart gunners auctions.  I can't find anything with the mount included.  Are they still there?  

They auctions for the ones with the mount were all bought.  I bought a H-1 and then emailed them and paid extra to upgrade to a T-1 w/mount.  E-mail them and explain to them what you want and why you need it listed to get the cash back.  I'm sure they will be happy to put an auction up for you and take your money :D
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#45]
New to pay paypal here, I have a question.

Why purchase an online item and get the rebate, it's deposited into your account, correct?

How do you get your money out or is it there  to be spent somewhere else?

-A
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 4:29:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Is this discount no longer available?  I scored some stuff earlier but now I'm trying to get an aimpoint and it's not happening.  After I go through the live search and into ebay and click on the item it does not show the discount tag at the top of the page anymore.  Anyone else seeing this?
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 4:35:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Try
Live.com
Type Wii, enter
Look for the Wii with 30% savings
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 4:39:49 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
New to pay paypal here, I have a question.

Why purchase an online item and get the rebate, it's deposited into your account, correct?

How do you get your money out or is it there  to be spent somewhere else?

-A

When you get the money deposited to your paypal account, you can request a live check sent to you at home or a transfer to your bank.
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 4:49:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Nevermind, got it to work.  Not sure why it wasn't working before.  Thanks for the info guys!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2008 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Try
Live.com
Type Wii, enter
Look for the Wii with 30% savings

NOPE. Don't see that 30% logo.

I think this discount does not offer to all eBayers.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top