Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/9/2001 3:55:35 AM EDT
I do!  I'm getting a Semi-Auto BAR for X-mas!
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 5:49:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Ohio Ordnance?  They're the only ones I know of who make a semi BAR.

I've never had the chance to shoot one, or handle one for that matter, but have been keeping an eye out for any used ones.  Be sure to post a pic or two when santa brings it!
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 6:26:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Great weapon. I saw a guy at a local plate shoot with one this summer, the real deal full auto. A BAR has a two speed auto selector, fast auto and slow auto. I never knew that until he demonstrated.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 8:42:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 8:45:43 PM EDT
[#4]
It is my favorite!  My grandpa carried one in WW2.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 8:46:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 8:48:08 PM EDT
[#6]
I would love to get one.

Is it the Ohio Ordnance Works model or are there other manufacturers out there?

[url]www.ohioordnanceworks.com[/url]

I wish I could justify spending $2,650.00 right now.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 8:55:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Who likes BAR's?

Me, Bonnie and Clyde Barrow, and the fellow who wrote the book, "A Rifleman Went to War."

I talked to my kindergarten teacher's husband about this.  Since he was a big guy, he got fingered to be the BAR-man in his squad.  I don't think he liked it, 'cause it was so heavy.
Link Posted: 12/9/2001 9:41:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Who doesn't like them?  And Santa is being very good to you this year . . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top