Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2001 11:06:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 8:42:15 AM EDT
[#1]
Whewww!! "9mm of Love", I was hopeing someone wasn't describing their penis! [:)]
BrenLover
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 8:47:30 AM EDT
[#2]
The Sci Fi channel is a joke.  I hate that they use soooo very little science in their fiction.  They do a disservice to the Sci Fi community.  Glad you enjoyed your show, they just haven't earned the right to call themselves the "Sci Fi" channel.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 11:09:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
The Sci Fi channel is a joke.  I hate that they use soooo very little science in their fiction.  They do a disservice to the Sci Fi community.  Glad you enjoyed your show, they just haven't earned the right to call themselves the "Sci Fi" channel.
View Quote

yeah teh sci fi channel used to be alot better know i dont watch it at all its so bad at times [puke]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 11:42:16 AM EDT
[#4]
The Sci-Fi Channel is just a bunch of guys in ugly alien suits making tv shows complemented by half-bit computer generated effects.
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 3:40:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/8/2001 4:07:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Whewww!! "9mm of Love", I was hopeing someone wasn't describing their penis! [:)]
BrenLover
View Quote

That's the .50 BMG of love! [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top