Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/7/2001 5:16:24 PM EDT
My friend sent me this. I thought I would share it. run them all at once for the big picture of what happened. (You need flash)
[url]http://www.usatoday.com/graphics/news/gra/gflightpath2/flash.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 5:41:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks! Great graphic.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#2]
You see the line where Flight 93 crossed the Ohio river as it was heading for Pittsburg? Thats about where Weirton, WV is. On 9-11 I was up on top of a hill above Weirton laying block for a garage. The homeowner came running out side telling us that planes were falling out of the sky. I didn't know what the guy was talking about so i went and turned the radio on in the truck. Needless to say, we didn't get as much done that day as we could have cause we were trying to here the radio half the time.
- bricklayer
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#3]
The most terrifying flight path of all! What does it mean?!?!?

The flight you never hear about, flight 69 from Columbus:

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/GovtThug%2FImbro%2Ejpg[/img]

Why it's not mentioned, and why the erratic flight path, is indecipherable.
Link Posted: 12/7/2001 6:36:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice one GovtThug![BD]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top